|o8|

They keep hating but still watching...
~Nicki Minaj
________________________________
JAQUAN POV
I woke up to Lelani on top of me squirming trying to get out of my hold.

"Mane what you doin bruh" i said with my eyes closed.

"Quany I gotta pee dude" I hissed then let her go to use the bathroom.

She got the bathroom then asked me for a spare toothbrush.

"Mane come'er bruh" I said and she walked towards the bed and I grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of me.

"Quany let me go bro I'm deadass son"she whined.

"Shut up bro you mad loud fa what" i said while flipping us over so my body was in between her legs and my head was on her stomach.

"Wanna be all up under me fa no reason" she mumbled under her breath.

"Fuck up" I said sliding my hands under the back of her shirt. She was doin way to much a nigga was dead ass tired.

"Nigga, you ain't my damn daddy bro now fuck off me"She said. Seriously or not I don't know all, all I know is that I was she was talking way to much.

"You shut up, fuck you acting out for I just wanna lay witchu" I said.

"Well you know what they say when she act out give her that act right" she said while sticking her tongue.

"Mane you can't even handle this mf" I said.

"So you ain't trynna get freaky deaky" she said like the bird shit.

"I hypnotize you with this püssy, now you feel like you can flyyyyy" she yelled mad loud in my ear.

I started laughing and realized we wasn't gonna sleep.

"What you wanna do today?" I asked her letting go off any hope of sleeping.

Well I gotta go to my parent house later today to pick up the rest of Leah stuff since she moving in with me, then Im having dinner with them in the evening, oh I gotta appointment at 12 today but I'm free this morning". She said.

"Aight let's go get something to eat cuz I'm hungry" I said yawning and hopping out of bed.

"What you trynna eat?"she asked putting her phone on the charger.

"Let go to Ihop, I want some pancakes"

"I need some clothes tho cuz I needa take a shower" she said

"Oh yeah ummmm" I said walking into my closet looking for something she could wear.

"Here" I said tossing here a Nike shirt with some basketball shorts and giving her a pair of adidas slides and black Nike socks to wear.

"Damn these big ass clothes my nigga, these shits not boutta size bruh" she said looking up and down at the clothes.

"Oh well extra toothbrushes are under the sink" I replied about to walk out until she called me back.