6. Ew, why work out when you can watch the view?

A/n: votes and comments are appreciated, I don't want to be annoying, but I'll try it and see how this works out.

Like pinky promised the day before, Charles went shopping with me and carried the bags, I didn't buy too much, but still enough to survive a few more weeks, considering everything could be combined. I also bought a few dresses that could both serve as casual and formal, depending on how to accessorise and two sets of swimwear, a bathing suit and a bikini, so I could switch things up a little.

We had dinner in this Italian restaurant in the hotel and ate a lot of food, we wanted to try everything, but it was too much to eat a few plates. The Italians might've looked weird at us when we shared the food, so we could try both plates of pasta, it was still so much fun.

It was already late in the evening as we walked through the gardens of the hotel, thousands of stars in the sky, it was a little cloudy and not very clear weather, but the moon reflected in the windows, along with the little white dots next to it. "Imagine being here with your soulmate," I mumbled, looking around to see beautiful exotic plants and trees. The air felt a little warm and stuffy, but that's exactly why I bought my breezy dresses.

"You believe in soulmates?" He chuckled, I glanced at him, an edge of light accenting the features on his face. I nodded. "Out of all people, you were the last one I expected to believe in true love."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, crossing my arms. "I believe everyone has someone that's perfect for that person, platonic or romantic, you can love someone platonically. I love Sabrina and Lando, but I'm not in love with either of them, one of them could possibly be my soulmate." I sighed and continued. "If two people are meant to be together, the universe will take care of that. It's beautiful, just one person where you don't have to explain a thing as they know what you're going through and don't judge you, one where no matter what you feel comfortable and can talk about everything, no awkward silences and sing within the car," He chuckled. "Is it so weird to believe in such thing?"

"No, but how do know you met that person?" He asked.

"Just a feeling I guess," I mumbled. "They just should make an option to let a star shine on that person or something. As in the Christmas story, but make it each individual journey. Everything has a purpose, you lose people and the ones that truly matter stay till the end."

"But what if someone is not your soulmate and you are theirs? Or is it two people only?"

"I don't know, I personally think two people are connected in some sort of way, like made for each other? I don't know, I wasn't there when the universe was created," I chuckled. "Or maybe I was..."

We stayed silent for a while, just looking at the plants and the sky until the gardens stopped and we got the idea to go for a midnight swim, it wouldn't be too busy upstairs.

We jumped in the cold water and swam to the edge with the best view of the city. Colourful lights and cars zooming down the road that soon would be transformed into a circuit, lots of noise made sure we couldn't really chat and the music in the background got a little too loud for my liking, it wasn't my taste in music to make it even worse, but the vibes were immaculate.

Charles swam laps for a little more training and used me for a checkpoint where he could pause for 30 seconds before continuing with swimming. It's not that we could talk anyway, so he might as well do something productive instead of watching the view with me, which would only make him more nervous for the race. It was his first time here and a lot depended on this race, at Ferrari, they still hadn't found a driver and obviously, Charles had his eyes caught on that seat. I've never seen him training like this before, I never saw him even training actually, but I assumed most times it would be less intense than whatever he thought he was doing. It honestly cracked me up a little.