pre-chorus

밤은 길어져만 텐데 (The night will grow longer)

tick, tock, tick, tock. i hear the hands on the clock move slowly. it was only 10:56 pm. i can't believe it's only been 4 minutes. i went on my phone and went through instagram. i looked through the stories and saw you and jungkook, holding hands on a table in the restaurant you and i both agreed had terrible food. no. i cant think about you, i promised i wouldnt. i kept my pressing on my phone making the story freeze. your blonde hair is now pink. your pale skin got slightly darker, and your smile only got fuller. i looked back at the time. it read 11:04 pm. i have been staring at you for almost 10 minutes. i have to stop. that story was posted 2 hours ago. i need to take my mind off of you so i texted jungkook and baekhyun if they wanted to play. they agreed.

2 hours in of us 3 making jokes, mina joined. us 4 were having a great time of beating each other and i dont think ive laughed that much since before the breakup, even if it was fake laughter. i cant believe that jungkook took you away from me, talk about bro code.

"hey! why'd you switch up on me, we had a deal! be loyal, asshat!" jungkook shouted at baekhyun, who was in the other team for some reason while us 3 were together. he's the last to talk about loyalty.

"i have to help my team, dipshit." baekhyun responded back.

"jeon jungkook!" i heard your voice. i lowly gasped because i have heard it in so long.

"what?!" jungkook shouted.

"you're always on that damn playstation, come sit with me! talk to me! why dont we hang out anymore?!" you shouted.

"because im playing with my friends!" jungkook argued back. i heard the door slam after that.

"j, i thought you guys just went on a date?" i asked jungkook.

"nah, that was 2 weeks ago." i hummed back in response. this guy has been dating you for a month and a half and he still doesnt know that he should never shout at you. even after the countless times i told him about the times we fought, he still doesnt get it.

arguing with minatozaki sana is a no-go and i learnt that from the fight.

i was sitting on my bed, phone in my face, talking to my friends. you suddenly jumped on my lap. i grunted while you laughed. i knew you wanted me to pay attention to you but i havent talked to my friends in days because of the time ive spent with you.

"second girlfriend?" you joked after i laughed when mina made fun of baekhyun and jungkook watching zootopia porn together.

"why do you always assume im cheating on you?" i said a bit harshly.

"i was just joking."

"well, dont joke about that. i always show you that youre the only one i love and you go ahead and disregard that." you then got off my lap.

"i dont disregard it, y/n. i was making a joke that youre on your phone and not paying attention to me!"

"ive been paying attention to you for the past few days!"

"you were the one who wanted to hang out!"

"yeah for a day! i wanted to hang out with my friends this week!"

"with who? your 3 only friends?"

"yeah, ok, like you have friends. and you dont even know half of my friends!"

"if you dont stop shouting, i am gonna leave."

"oh, wow, that definitely gonna change my mood right now. youre welcome to leave." i pointed at the door. you scoffed and left.

that was the night you went to jungkook's. the night you cheated. jungkook broke the code but at least he was honest about it. i was so in love with you to completely forget that situation only for you to end things with me and go to that little fuckhead's arms.

추억은 깊어져만 텐데 (The memories will grow deeper)

all the times we've hung out, we slept together, we laughed together, i never thought much of it. now that youre gone, it seems like i shouldve cherished those moments more. now that youre gone, i know i can never experience the things i did with you with somebody else (i can but it just wouldnt have the same 'feel' to it). now that youre gone, those memories have gone deep into my brain to the point where im crying and begging for you. you read that correctly, i am begging for you. call me a simp all you want but i would drive you to jungkook's place just to see you, once i actually leave the house of course.

now that i think about it, i would drive you anywhere even if i couldnt drive. even if leaving the house would kill me. i would do it. because i love you sana, and i always will and that sucks.

—————————
next: chorus