best friends

(read description of book before proceeding)

"This fucking sucks." I muttered as I held my plane ticket next to the boys' and dachaetzu's plane tickets. "Who the fuck am I gonna sit next to?"

"Hey, girls! Come here!" Chan called out once he saw the girls who took the bus. Jungkook followed with them, holding Sana's hand. I saw Lisa, Rosé and Yoongi and waved them over.

We all stood in a circle and just talked privately to one another. I greeted Yoongi and Rosé, having a silent but needed chat with them.

I looked to my left to see Lisa staring at Jungkook and Sana's intertwined hands. I excused myself and decided to talk with Lisa.

"Lisa?" I softly said and she looked me straight in the eyes with her teary eyes. I hugged her tightly.

"I just want to prove that I'm over him and I'm not going to go back to him." Her voice quivered so I turned around so her back would be facing the group.

"Last night, we had sex." Lisa whispered while sniffling and I froze. "And he told me...that he...loved me." Her voice cracked.

"None of you girls deserve this. I always thought he was a good guy." I said in a disappointed sigh.

"We can show him that you've moved on, you know? That you're using him the same way he is." I slowly pulled away and rubbed her tears off her face.

"How?" She sniffled once more. I smirked. I had to tell myself that I was doing this for Lisa but deep down I knew, this would benefit me and Lisa.

"Fake dating." I shrugged. Her eyes lit up and she hugged me. "You would do that for me?" She mumbled into my chest.

I chuckled as I nodded. "Of course, Lisa. I care about you." I patted her head.

"Okay, let's do it." Her tears were now fully gone. That's weird how easily she did that. Whatever, she must've done it a lot in the past.

"Starting from when?" She asked. I smirked and cupped her face gently. "Now." I whispered in my raspy voice and kissed her.

I heard gasps from around us and I just kept the kiss going. I wanted to pull away to see Sana's reaction but Lisa wasn't letting go.

I had to lightly pull her hair for her to gasp and lose all her power. I looked into her eyes for a second and then looked at Sana. I knew that look.

She would only look at me like that when I've done something to disappoint her or made her mad. Her glance directed towards Lisa and it turned into her jealous eyes.

Lisa was still staring at me when Sana and I found each other's eyes. I already knew my pupils have dialated, my knees felt weak and my stomach was churning.

I looked at Jungkook and he wasn't paying attention. "He's not looking." I whispered and looked at Lisa. I can no longer feel Sana's eyes on me.

Taehyung and Chan pulled me away from Lisa and Rosé and Jisoo pulled Lisa away. We looked each other with mischief in our eyes before turning to our friends.

"What are you doing?" Chan said. "You're supposed to like Sana? Remember?"

"I don't remember saying that." I pout as I shook my head. Taehyung slapped me on the back of my head.

"Y/N, what's really going on?" He asked as he turned his head, Chan doing the same. "Nothing, I like her and she likes me. We're just experimenting with each other right now."

"Mm-hm." Taehyung squinted his eyes. "Remember, I know you better than anyone, so sooner or later, I'll find out." He walked away.

"Even though I think it's suspicious, I wanna congratulate you." I smiled at Chan as he patted my shoulder and followed Taehyung.

I sighed and looked down, pinching the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes tightly. I felt someone tap on my back and I turned quickly. I thought it was going to be Lisa but instead,

it was Sana.

"H-hey." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering but then praised myself for making her chuckle at my stutter. "How you doing?"

Sana's POV:

"How you doing?" They asked nervously whilst scratching their nape. I smiled gently. No matter how I treated them before, they still cares about me. I know I must be overthinking about a basic question but what can I say?

"I'm doing okay." Lies. "I'm sorry about the way I treated you earlier. Jungkook told me to stay away from you because he thought you might steal me away from him. Isn't he cute when he's protective?" I sighed dreamily.

"For sure." They gave me a tight lipped smile. "But now that he knows you and Lisa are dating, it's alright." I smiled at them.

All worry left their face as they smiled back at me sweetly. I'm so glad they accept my apology.

"Soooo...friends?" They asked me and took their hand out to shake mine. I looked at their hand then back at them. I grabbed their hand and pulled them in for a hug.

"Best friends." I mumbled into their chest since our height difference. "I really did miss you." They hummed in response, feeling content.

"Ever since that night-" I started but was now cut off.

"Can we not talk about that night? Like ever?" They said and pulled away slightly. I looked at them a little stunned and nodded gently.

"Thanks." They gave me a small hug, pulled away, nodded at me with a smile and a wink and went off to find the rest of their friends. I stared at them walking off until I felt cold arms wrap around my waist and a kiss coming in contact with the back of my head.

"Hey, baby. How'd it go?" Jungkook asked me.

I smiled thinking about them. Their smile, their nervousness, their warm and muscular arms wrapping me, their worry and most importantly, their boldness. They were bold enough to wink and walk off as if it was nothing.

"It went fine." I smiled dreamily while looking at them laughing with their friends next to a vending machine.

Our eyes found each other and they made a silly face. I giggled quietly and forgot Jungkook was there until he asked my why I laughed.

"I just thought of something funny." He nodded and begged for attention, which I found adorable. Oh, my God. Imagine Y/N doing that, it would be- What am I saying?

They have Lisa and I have Jungkook. This is how we should end up like. Not together. We found our soulmates.

We found each other.

————————
should i make a twice imagine book? i already have an imagine idea for momoxreader down

not proofread