old habits

a/n i changed your last name lolol. youre now half japanese. korean-japanese but born in australia and grew up there for a few years. your last name is sumeragi :) sorry i change my mind a lot.

after mentally debating with myself for quite a few days, i've decided not to tell sana. my decision was also mainly because of lisa nagging at me, saying that she'll hate me and him.

she wouldn't hate me for being honest but whatever. i've decided to keep her happy. anyways, it been a week since that happened and a lot has happened.

sana and i talk more frequently, jungkook is terrified of me, lisa is using the cheating as sort of blackmail to jungkook and she is loving every bit of it even though, she still loves him.

i yawned as jihyo woke me up for the fifth time and pushed myself up using my hands and stared at my pillow for a few seconds, still confused from the deep sleep i had.

jihyo was talking to me but it sounded like gibberish. "what?" i groaned as i left my face meet the pillow again.

"i said, today's monday and you have class!" she shouted from the bathroom. i groaned and turned to the side. i reached for my phone and opened it only for it to be revealed as 6:43 am.

i groaned loudy for the last time as i set it down and try to get back to sleep. "y/n!" i sighed and got up to brush my teeth and shower.

i got out of the shower and wore black jeans and a belt and tucked my white tee into my jeans. i rolled up my sleeves and tied a bandana around my neck.

i decided instead of dressing like a hobo, i would make an effort this year and it worth it. i mean, girls are giving me their numbers so i'm fine with it.

on another note, my feelings for sana have decreased and i think i'm starting to become a crush-less person for the first time in a while.

chaeyoung and tzuyu think i like jihyo and dahyun thinks i like momo but i don't know yet. they're both amazing but i dont think of them in that way.

"y/n, jihyo made breakfast." momo came in with a bowl of cereal and handed it to me. cheerios. i smiled and looked at momo and she gave me a bright smile. i gor flustered and blushed.

"w-why are you smiling at me?" i asked with a stutter. she chuckled and walked closer to me and standing right in front of me.

"you look good, babe." she ruffled my hair and i groaned but lightly blushed. i looked back at the mirror and fixed my hair with one hand then put perfume on.

when i turned around, momo had her phone up with a smile. "what?"

"say hi to my story!" she shouted. "pose!" i started posing while singing 'jojo pose' and then momo started laughing.

she shut it off and went back outside and i stared at her while she left with a smile on my face. i sighed and ate my cereal and grabbed my bag and put my stuff in it.

i put in my laptop, laptop charger, phone charger, my juul and some books. i left my room with my bag and walked towards my cabinet that was next to the balcony.

i saw my Jack Daniels and my non-see-through water bottle and poured it in half way and poured some sprite, that i grabbed from my mini fridge, also halfway.

i put the waterbottle on the side of my bag and decided to head off since it was almost 8 and i had class at 8.

"i'm leaving!" i yelled to my roommates who just said 'ok!' and i left the dorm. as i was walking to my class, i decided to drink a little something from my waterbottle.