we meet again

a/n not proofread

it's been a month since orientation day and everything seemed to be going well. no drama and no awkwardness, which was honestly quite surprising for me.

i havent talked to sana since that day but we often see each other in the hallways since her friends live in the dorms. oh, i moved into the dorms.

im double majoring in industrial engineering, to make some ✨money✨ and music. i'm already a trainee at jyp entertainment and im only looking at a couple of months before i debut. ive been a trainee for around 6 years but only sana, jungkook, taehyung and chaeyoung know.

i know, balancing a school life, training AND relationships would be hard for anyone, especially me, but i made it work. mostly thanks to sana, she understood what had to be done.

anyway, i live in a dorm with dahyun, chaeyoung, tzuyu. we're still waiting on 2 other girls to live with us. they were supposed to be coming in today but no one has come so far and it's already 7 in the evening. i have places to be. kind of.

i wore my jacket and was about to get out but once i opened the door, i saw the 2 girls that were supposed to come earlier. i grinned so wide once i saw them.

"jihyo-unnie! momo-unnie!" i shouted as i hugged them. "dahyun! you won't guess who are our new dorm mates are!"

"are they...jihyo and momo?" she asks as she walks towards us.

"yes! how did you know?" i asked as i pull away from hugging momo.

"i'm pretty sure the entire university knows." she chuckles and hugs at the two girls. "tzuyu and chaeyoung went to the convience store, they'll be back soon."

"that's alright." jihyo and momo made their way inside. i gave them a quick tour of the dorm and told them that anything empty, was theirs.

(a/n: your dorm tour. this girl looks so much like yeri its crazy)

"dahyun and i are the only one without roommates so you can choose who you-" i was cut off by jihyo hugging me around my waist.

"i choose you." she said into my jacket. "a-as a roommate, of c-course." she pulled away and we were both blushing messes.

"guess i'm with dahyun." momo said which freaked me out because i forgot they were here.

"at least act excited, unnie." dahyun sighed as she stomped to her room, feigning hurt only to have momo walk after her.

"dahyun, i was joking." jihyo and i laughed at the two of them. i looked at jihyo as she laughed and smiled. she looked back up at me and smiled back as she examined my face. we were brought back to reality when we heard dahyun's scream which was followed by momo's laugh.

i cleared my throat and reached for jihyo's bag. she seemed to notice because she gladly brought the bag towards my hand.

"oh, thank you. it was heavy, i couldnt feel my arm." she rubs her red and white palm as i carry the bag into my room and she follows.

"listen, i can stay here and help you unpack, if you want." i told her as i set the bag on top of her new bed.

"no, no, no. you leave and have fun with your friends. i'll see you tomorrow." jihyo says as she pushes me out of the room and eventually, out of the dorm. "tomorrow's monday so you better be back before midnight."

i chuckled and saluted as she handed me by fanny pack that was left on the dining table.

"yes, ma'am!" we both laughed as she closed the door. i shook my head and went to the parking lot to meet up with taehyung and sehun.

"yo! you're late!" sehun said as i opened the car and unlocked the doors.

"yeah, yeah, i know." i panted and turned the car on. taehyung sat in the front and sehun sat in the back. "our new dormmates moved in today. turns out they were jihyo and momo."

"didn't they have their own dorms, though?" sehun asked as he pulled a cigarette out of his bag.

"i think so and stop that. no smoking cigarettes in my car." i smacked the cigarette out of his hands.

"hey!" he shouted. "so i can't smoke, but taehyung can vape?" i looked at taehyung and he had his juul in his hand.

we both looked each other in the eyes as he blew the smoke and pointed the juul towards me. i chuckled and shook my head.

"smoking and vaping are two different things." i put the car in reverse. "vapes dont have the same effects on your lungs as cigarettes do. they're more...merciful, i would say, on your lungs."

"that's bullshit and you know it." he shook his head while crossing his arms. i laughed at him as i exited the parking lot and i put the car in drive.

"whatever." i gave sehun the aux, which made him happier but didnt want to show it. "off we go!" i said as i sped onto the street and they both cursed at me.

-in itaewon-

"what are we gonna do after this?" sehun asked as we exited the car.

"i'll drive you guys home, then go visit my family and i should be back at the dorms before midnight." i said and made sure i had my fake id.

i pulled out my id.

2002-04-13.

nope. not this one. i found another id in my fanny, pulled it out and looked at it.

2000-02-11.

"aha! found it." i said and smiled. i threw my id in my car and locked the door. i put my keys in my fanny and looked at the guys.

sehun was lighting up a cigarette and taehyung was still smoking from his juul. "come on, the club is a 5 minute walk."

i put my hands in my jacket as the two followed beside me. it was already 7:30 when we arrived. i guess i really took a long time with jihyo and momo.

while walking to the club, we saw a bunch of foreigners that looked quite funny. it was september but it was still cold. the foreigners were greeting us and the drunkards were trying to get out numbers.

we all ignored them and just continued to look for the club. when we spotted the club, our faces were covered 90% by our smiles.

we jogged to the club and saw the long line. it was decreasing fast, though. this club is extremely high-end, no one gets in, but we will. we have before, so we will go back.

i pulled out my e-cigarette and started smoking while scrolling through my phone. the club door kept getting closer and closer and the boys and i kept moving forward until i heard a familiar laugh behind me and i lifted my head up.

taehyung and sehun seemed to notice as well because they both looked at me when they heard it.

"dude, just ignore him, alright?" taehyun put his hand on my shoulder. "we dont know he's here, he doesnt know we're here."

"alright, okay. you're right. we're here to have fun." i took a long hit and inhaled it slowly. i tried to take another hit but nothing came out.

fuck, i got the disposable and it finished.

i threw it on the ground. "fuck!" taehyung grabbed my arms and told me to calm down. he gave me his juul and told me that i could borrow it.

"y/n?" i heard a voice behind me and i froze.

"oh fuck." "shit." taehyung and sehun cursed. i handed taehyung his juul and sighed. i turned around and smiled at the boy.

"hey, jungkook." i said with a soft voice. "we meet again." i looked at the girl next to him. i furrowed my eyebrows at the sight of the girl and she looked at me with a sheepish smile. her hands were wrapped around jungkook's and she was wearing an oversized jacket, must be his.

"lisa?"