truth or dare

We finally landed in Canada and I was the first to notice the insane amount of maple syrup. I thought people were over-exaggerating but seriously, maple syrup is promoted like hell.

"Thank you for choosing this airline, we hope you had a safe flight." The flight attendant said as we all exited the plane. I had the best flight.

Sana and I were cuddling during the entire movie and what made that even better was Jungkook's staring at us. You could practically see fire coming out of his nose and his eyes turning red. I had to hold in my laugh as to not reveal I've been laughing at my now best friend's boyfriend.

This is the beginning of stealing Sana away from Jungkook.

-at hotel-

"Okay! There is a list on the hotel's bulletin board so please go check it out and check the hotel out while we all check in." Professor Kin said as he walked to the counter and Momo looked at him with dreamy eyes.

I opened my bag and pulled out banana milk and opened to take a sip when Sana appeared next to me, looking up at me with her puppy eyes. I chuckled and offered her a sip, to which her eyes lit up at and took it maintaining eye contact with me.

"Where do you wanna go?" She asked me.

"What about Jungkook? Aren't you gonna go with him?" I asked her.

"H-huh?"

"Jungkook? Your boyfriend?" I said 'boyfriend' through gritted teeth but maintained a neutral emotion.

"Oh! Right! My...boyfriend. Yeah, I don't know where he is." She said looking around and taking small sips of her banana milk. I helped look around and saw Jungkook drag Lisa into the bathrooms, I hope to talk.

"U-uh, you know what? Let's hang out. Just the two of us. Since we broke up, we haven't had time to catch up." I spoke up as she turned around to face me, my knees failing to keep balance as she looked at me with her dangerous yet heart-warming eyes.

"Huh? Oh...Yes! For sure! Where do you wanna go?" She smiled up at me.

"It's Canada! Let's go to Tim Hortons." I said as she nodded and we informed the teachers and our friends about our departure.

"You have two hours, or else you'll both be punished." Mrs. Park told us with a stern look.

"Yes, ma'am!" I jokingly saluted with a laugh as she waved me off, rolling her eyes with a small smile.

We walked out of the hotel and were immediately slapped with the cold air. I felt something brushing against my hand and I look down to see Sana's hand intertwined with mine but she isn't looking at me.

"T-to keep us warm." She stuttered. "Don't be weird about it, idiot." I chuckled and ruffled her hair slightly with my free hand.

"Let's go."

-2 hours later-

We had just arrived to the hotel after receiving an immense amount of phone calls from our friends saying there was an emergency.

We knocked on the door and we were immediately met with Chaeyoung and Nayeon in pajamas, welcoming us in.

"What is this about?" I said as I dragged Sana in, our hands still being interwined. That is until I saw Lisa and immediately removed my hand away from hers and faked a smile to Lisa.

"Oh, I missed you, baby." Lisa came up to me and hugged me.

"Oh-" I was cut off when her lips met mine rather forcibly. I pulled away with a confused look on my face mumbling the words, "Yeah, I missed you, too."

I look to my side to see Sana on her phone. She had a distressed look on her face as she texted very quickly. I cleared my throat and faced the girls after gently pushing Lisa away from me.

"S-so, what's this a-about?" I stuttered, still flustered from what happened.

"Slumber party!" Jihyo shouted and threw a small pillow at me.

"Yeah...I'll pass." I said as I looked at the pillow with no emotion on my face. "Who has my key? I'm gonna go to my room."

"Well..." Jihyo started.

"This is your room." Nayeon continued for her.

"What? Well, get out. Have a sLuMpEr PaRtY at one of your rooms, not mine." I said and tried pushing them out.

"We can't just do that." Dahyun said.

"Why not?" I crossed my arms and heard Sana let out a small groan from the side.

"We kind of already ordered room service and we can't just change the location." Momo said as she looked down with a flushed face.

"Whatever. I'm going to get my bags." I started to head for the door.

"The boys already got bags." I nodded. "You and Sana." My head shot up to look at Tzuyu with my eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" I asked. I mean it HAS been a while since I've slept with Sana in the same room and same bed. Half of me was excited to get to bond with her but the other half of me was dreading the night.

"What about Lisa?"

"We would have to be in the same school, I'm lucky they didn't find out I'm here but I do have to go because I've been here for a long time and they'll start to get suspicious." I frowned at her words and hugged her.

"I'll see you later, yeah?" I asked and she nodded.

"Of course." She said and pulled away. "Bye, everyone." She told everyone as she left to which they all responded in their goodbye's except one.

Sana. She waved Lisa off and went back to focusing on her phone. Lisa finally left and I immediately went to Sana's side.

"You good?" She looked up at me with a smile.

"Yeah." She said unconvincingly.

"We'll talk later." I whispered to her and pulled slightly on her sleeve. She nodded and closed her phone, dismissing the endless 'ding's that came from her phone. She turned her ringer off and went back to focusing on the group.

- after changing into pajamas -

We all sat on the floor in a circle, munching on our snacks and sipping on our beverages. Sana was to my left and Chaeyoung was on my right. "What do you guys wanna play?" I asked.

"How about a fun game of..." Jihyo started as she looked at 2yeon.

"Truth!" She started.

"Or!" Nayeon.

"Dare!" Jeongyeon cheered as well as the rest of us.

Oh no, I just know they're gonna try to make things awkward with me and Sana.

Wish me luck, readers. Well, it's more like wish us luck but you get the point.

It's gonna be a hell of a night.

—————
stream 'i cant stop me' !!!!

anyway, sorry i havent been updating, ive been busy with school, friends and kpop. i'll try to update as much as i can since our holiday is coming up.

have a good day lesbians

not proofread