Second Name: Spark

"Aliases?"

Tsuyu scratched her head.

"Why?"

Bakugo already stopped paying attention to Faye as she said her suggestion. He thought that her 'childish' suggestion wasn't worth listening to. As Bakugo attempted to walk away, Tsuyu was quite interested in why Faye wanted to make aliases for the both of them.

"Faye-san....is there something wrong with our names?"

Tsuyu honestly has been going through the roof ever since the second year started. Many people seemed to have been affected by it. But Faye didn't seem to be affected by it. She looked rather happy instead.

"No! Not at all! Both of your names are amazing!"

'Her accent is rather...interesting...' Tsuyu thought.

Just then, Tsuyu noticed that Bakugo was nowhere to be found. He had somehow left the two of them without making a noise. Tsuyu looked from side to side and sighed.

"Sorry, about Bakugo. He's rather-"

"Oh. I know."

'What?'

"I understand."

Tsuyu then looked up at Faye. It was like she knew his entire attitude. As Tsuyu looked down, she noticed some dust on the ground. As she was about to call it out, Faye said something instead.

"Maybe your alias should be May!"

Tsuyu stared blankly at Faye.

"May?"

She nodded.

"Why... May?"

Faye winked.

"It's a secret."

Tsuyu decided to not pry in anymore since it was just a name after all.

"And Mr. Bakugo's alias should be Hallen!"

"Mr. Bakugo?"

It was rather funny to hear. She smiled slightly at the sound of the name.

'Hallen huh...'

Just then, Tsuyu heard Bakugo's voice in the distance.

"OI! What are you still doing over there? Did she do something to you?"

Tsuyu turned around to see Bakugo walking towards the both of them. He looked rather pale; like he had seen a ghost.

"Are you okay?"

Tsuyu's 'I speak from my mind' trait has been going down the drain during the months. But now, Bakugo didn't seem to be bothered by it.

"Me? Of course I'm fine!"

As he stood next to Tsuyu, Bakugo looked at Faye.

"What is my alisas?"

Tsuyu was a little shocked.

'He cares now? What happened before?'

Faye smiled.

"It's Hallen."

Bakugo didn't say anything. Tsuyu sighed in relief and curiosity. What was with his slight attitude change? Tsuyu didn't know. Just as she was about to ask a question to him, Faye cut her off.

"So, you both know that you will be doing internships with me, right?"

"Yeah," Bakugo said defaltedly.

Tsuyu nodded.

"And since it's second year, this internship may be longer than usual."

Tsuyu nodded nervously.

'Where is she going with this-Kero.'

"And since it's going to be long-"

Just then, the school bell rang for lunch. Faye looked at her watch and sighed.

"Oh. It's lunch time I guess! I'll see you soon!"

"Wait-! What were you-"

But Faye just took off. Tsuyu stood there looking helplessly.

"Why are you like that? It's not like she was going to say something important."

Tsuyu had no reason to argue but it still was on her mind.

'But, her eyes, they seemed serious.'

Bakugo nugged Tsuyu.

"Come on, it's lunch time."

Tsuyu took a quick look at the shack before entering the school with Bakugo.

----------

"What? You guys have internships already?"

"That's so cool!"

"Isn't it a bit too early?"

Tsuyu overheard the conversation with the 'bakusquad' near her table. It was quite interesting that Bakugo decided to sit with them. But that topic wasn't really on her mind. She was still thinking about the short conversation with Faye.

'What was going to say? I'm I stressing out?'

The 'pale Bakugo' incident then crossed her mind.

'Why did it seem like he had seen a ghost? Or something scary?'

Many thoughts wandered about in her mind that she forgot she had eaten all of her food. Realizing it now, she slowly stood up and headed out of the lunch room.

As she was walking about in the hallway, she was thinking about the names she gave them.

'Hallen and May. Has a nice ring on it though.'

And as Tsuyu was about to step outside of the school. Someone called out her name.