Seventeenth Name: Accurate/Inaccurate

Tsuyu blinked once after Bakugo asked his question.

'What the- don't I hide things all the time from him?'

Confused by Bakugo's question, she scratched her head.

"Uhhh, Yeah..."

Bakugo was surprised.

"Wait what? Aren't you supposed to deny it!?"

"Well... it did seem obvious then..."

They both looked down awkwardly. Bakugo then put his head up when he felt calm again.

"Aren't you going to tell me what's going on with you?"

"Maybe not here..."

They both agreed to go back to their cabin. As Tsuyu shut the door and saw no one was in sight, she began to tell Bakugo all the suspicious things that have been happening since day 1. He even showed him the text messages that she had been receiving from the first day and the book she found in the U.A library. What she didn't tell was the thing said by Mr. Whatshisname to Tsuyu.

"So... you've been keeping it all this time and you couldn't just say it to us?!"

"Well... I didn't think it would've been that important to be honest!"

"This could've meant that someone was stalking you!" he said as he pointed at her phone screen. He then started to aggressively swipe down the text messages.

"You even replied to this person?!"

"Well... it got me this far."

Bakugo attempted to calm himself down. And when he did, he stared at Tsuyu, who was sitting on a chair.

"So, what are you going to do?!"

"I'm not sure. Since internships will be over in 3 days and finding a criminal may take longer than normal."

Bakugo then picked up the library book.

"Maybe we need to find the other 2 pro heroes."

"The other 2?"

Bakugo nodded.

"If the M5 Law story is true, that would mean that we already have the 3 pro heros. And if we find the other 2, that would mean they will be united or what not, and will be able to find the criminal!"

Bakugo looked quite confident in his proposal. Tsuyu nodded along with him just so he wouldn't be angry. But in her mind, she couldn't agree with him. Not after hearing Mr. Whatshisname's side of the story. With Bakugo's confidence going through the roof, he decided to go outside and take a hike. Tsuyu on the other hand, decided to lie on her bed, reminiscing the thing that Mr. Whatshisname told her.

Before Bakugo came....

"Mr. What's his name?"

He sighed.

"I need to talk to you about something."

Tsuyu was hesitant but she let him inside. He then immediately asked her something as soon as she closed the door.

"Aren't you hiding something?"

Tsuyu was surprised.

"What do you mean?"

He aggressively scratched his head.

"I think you know what I'm talking about."

He pointed at her phone on the table.

"You've been getting weird text messages, haven't you?"

She jumped.

"How did you know that?"

He sighed and took out his own phone.

"I've been getting them as well."

She was shocked.

'He was getting them as well?!'

Tsuyu inadvertently asked him if he responded to any of them.

"I have."

He then scratched his neck.

'Now that I realized it, I just met this guy a few hours ago. Isn't this a bit weird?'

"I have something to say to you. And only you can know about this."

He then whispered something in her ear, which made her freeze the instant she heard it. Mr. Whatshisname understood her reaction and headed to the door. But before he opened it, he turned back to her.

"Don't tell anyone about what I have whispered to you, not even the people you trust the most."

He then stepped outside and shut the door, leaving Tsuyu in a state of confusion.