Twenty-First Name: Airport Predicament #2

"So, the flight takes off in half an hour right? Kero?"

"Yep! That's right!"

Tsuyu looked to the side.

"Then..."

She sighed.

"Where on earth is Ray?"

Everyone including Jale in Nash were currently in Jackson Hole Airport, waiting for the arrival of Raven. Tsuyu remembered that he would be checking something in the nearby gift shop but he hasn't come back yet.

'Where on earth did he go?'

Tsuyu looked to the side.

'And that Newsflash text message...'

She looked at her phone.

'I haven't been able to respond to it yet since...'

She then remembered the reason why, which made her blush a little.

'What was he going to say back then?'

Just then, Tsuyu heard a voice from behind.

"May! And everyone! Sorry to keep you waiting!"

"Oh! Ray!"

Raven was right behind her seat dangling a can of green tea in front of her. She took it happily, knowing that it would taste good. Bakugo squinted his eyes at the two of them, knowing Ray would be trouble.

"Since you're back, we might as well go to the station," Bakugo interrupted.

"Oh, yeah I remember. Sorry to ruin your alone time Hallen," Raven snapped back.

Tsuyu stared worryingly at them both as she sipped her tea.

"Are they going to be okay?"

Faye looked at the side.

"It'll be fine."

As all of them walked to the station, Tsuyu was getting a bit tired of all of the chattering between Raven and Bakugo. With Raven's keen eyesight, he noticed it right away. He moved next to her sneakily, without Bakugo noticing when he was ignoring him.

"May? Are you feeling okay?"

The moment when Bakugo heard it, he was not okay.

'The way he said it to her, it was like he was possessive!'

Of course, that was Bakugo's imagination. Raven was just talking to her normally.

"I'm doing fine. It's just loud."

Raven smiled sadistically which made Bakugo shocked.

"Then would you like to go somewhere a little less quiet?"

He said that only made Tsuyu and Bakugo hear. Bakugo gasped silently.

'That idiot psycho!'

Bakugo gritted his teeth hard as he watched Raven's attitude change.

'What is he going to plan this time!?'

---------------------------

When they all got to the respected station, Tsuyu heard her phone ring a message when she sat down. She took it out and looked at the message.

--Hey Tsu-chan! Everyone planned to be in the airport when you and Kacchan arrive! We hope to see you soon!--

Tsuyu smiled at the text but...

'Isn't he supposed to be sleeping?'

It was 11:32 am in Tsuyu's current time zone, so that would mean that Midoriya would be texting at 2:32 am.

'Isn't this the second time he's done this? Why would he sacrifice his sleep to text me?'

Just then, Bakugo started to hover behind her and looked at the text on her phone. Clearly knowing who it was from, he sntached the phone from her hands and started to rapidly text something on the keyboard. Tsuyu was surprised by his action, but couldn't really do much since he looked angry. As he pressed send, he gave the phone back to Tsuyu and shot a death glare at Raven. Tsuyu was surprised by the text he sent.

'This is too many swear words in a bubble! Does Midoriya-chan really handle this much from Bakugo-chan? I thought he didn't text him at all!'

Bakugo glanced at Tsuyu.

"I needed to get my anger out."

"Ahh, is that so..." Tsuyu said hesitantly.

Tsuyu looked at her phone.

'He's offline...'

Tsuyu then glanced at the station doors.

'People are going on the flight...'

She stood up.

'I need to go to the washroom.'

Tsuyu stood up and excused herself right away. Raven glanced at her leaving the station and made his move. He also excused himself to go to the washroom which made Bakugo quite suspicious. But as soon as he was going to move, Faye and everyone else headed to the plane doors(or whatever they're called).

"Are we supposed to wait for May and Ray?" Bakugo said, holding his luggage.

Faye looked to the side.

"Why don't you go look for them?"

Faye's butterflies immediately took Bakugo's luggage and they all went to the entrance. Bakugo secretly headed to the outside of the washroom and leaned on the wall. After a while, he noticed a group of people huddling about in a certain stand shop.

'What are they doing over there?'