Tenth Name: The Importance of Sleep

"That was nice. I never expected that from a small campfire, Kero," 

Tsuyu said as she walked back with Bakugo, Ray, and Faye to their respected cabins.

"Right? Most people were already sleeping because of the song!"

As Ray went to his respected cabin, Faye showed the way to Bakugo and Tsuyu's cabin.

"Y'all have a good night okay?"

'Y'all?' Tsuyu thought.

Bakugo had a slight red flush across his face. Tsuyu nodded. The both went inside and found their suitcases inside.

"Wow, this cabin is really nice..." Tsuyu said as she closed the door.

Tsuyu walked around the cabin spotting everything around it.

'There seems to be a nice washroom here...' she thought as she peered inside.

She then stared at the 2 cots that were separated by a cabinet in the middle. Bakugo was already sleeping in one of them.

'How is he already asleep? Kero?'

He was covered in a blanket with his clothes hanging from the cot end.

'Why is he like this...?'

Tsuyu got ready and headed into her cot. She turned off the lamp post right next to her and closed her eyes.

-----------------

And if she did close her eyes, she couldn't sleep at all.

'Why can't I sleep?'

She tossed and turned in her cot.

'What time is it?'

Tsuyu took her phone and looked at the time.

'It's 11:45pm....so that would mean it's 2:45pm in Tokyo.'

Tsuyu squinted her eyes and got out of her cot.

'I cannot sleep.'

She put on her sweater and her shoes and took her phone with her outside of the cabin. It was quite cold but her sweater suffice it for her. Walking about on the trail, she found Leigh Lake again.

'Wow! It's so pretty!'

She walked over to it as she saw the fish swarming around. The neon lights coming from the lake rose to the air, causing the sky to be shone in a beautiful way. The water was crystal clear, which made her see more fish and other life creatures in the lake.

"It's really pretty..."

Just then, her phone rang a message. She walked over to the bench facing the lake and checked the message as she sat down.

--Hey! Tsu-chan! I noticed that you were online! How was first day of internships?--

It was a text from Midoriya.

'I wonder why only he was texting me...'

Tsuyu then responded back.

--First day was more interesting than I thought it would've been!--

She purposefully decided not to put the suspicious things she had just encountered. And after thinking about it, she decided to write all of it down in her 'Note' app.

'Did Faye know us before? Why did Bakugo look so pale? Why are only Bakugo and I having internship[s earlier? Everyone acting odd around me in the airport, Weird Newsflash notifications, The M5 Law.'

And as Tsuyu turned off her phone, she heard an alerting voice behind her.

"OI! What are you doing here?!"

It was Bakugo.

"I don't know."

He also had a sweater on and his shoes as well.

"Were you going for a hike?" she asked.

Bakugo then sat beside her on the bench.

"No, I wasn't."

She decided not to pry in anymore. Bakugo then started a conversation.

"Why did you say you liked this lake!?"

Tsuyu was surprised by his question.

'He actually heard me?'

She nervously looked down.

"Because it was pretty. I really liked the colors, the atmosphere...and the fish," she giggled slightly.

"And do you think watching this lake will make you sleep?"

Tsuyu looked at him.

"I didn't have a thought of sleeping, actually."

"Then why here?!"

She looked to the side.

"It was the only place I could think of..."

Tsuyu then glanced at the lake.

"Why did you come here?"

Bakugo looked to the side.

"I was looking for you..."

"You were looking for me?"

Tsuyu then felt a sting on her heart.

'He was looking for me? But why?'

A small red blush formed across her face. It was only a few words but why did it make her feel that way? Tsuyu stood up right away.

"Maybe we should go back to the cabin?!" she pointed in the certain direction.

Bakugo agreed without saying anything.

--------------

And for the walk back, it wasn't comfortable at all.

'Why do I feel guilty? He was the one who asked the question!'

Just then Bakugo asked another question to Tsuyu.

"That text you got, was it from Deku?"

Bakugo asked in a somewhat aggressive manner.

'How did he know I got a text? And why Midoriya-chan out of all people?'

She looked to the side.

"It was from him."

As soon as Tsuyu said her answer, Bakugo looked defeated.

'Why does he look like that? Because I got a text from Midoriya? Does that mean...'

"Do you talk to him a lot?"

His tone was a little bit more aggressive. Tsuyu twitched her mouth.

'What should I say that will make Bakugo from being angry?'

And she was thinking again.

"Not as much compared to you."

Bakugo was subtly surprised by her answer. And the way she said it created a small blush across his face. Tsuyu looked down.

'I wonder how he felt about that answer... Kero,' she thought.

'I have two things to take care of now,' Bakugo thought.

And now they knew the importance of sleep in the walk they encountered together.