Eighteenth Name: The Same Target

It was supposedly the final day for internships and Faye was really sad. She didn't want to let go of Bakugo and Tsuyu. But for some apparent reason, Eri didn't want to leave either. She had grown some kind of connection to Mr. Whatshisname, who decidedly told his real name because of their so-called friendship.

"So his name was Rujin Sake, and his quirk was called Mr. Whatshisname?"

Rujin's Quirk: Mr. Whatshisname

He has the ability to read someone's mind if another person says their real name if they're nearby.

'No wonder why he was being so suspicious...he was part of the M5 Law!'

She looked to the side.

'He doesn't know our real names...'

Tsuyu then looked at Eri.

'We decided to not call Eri by her name when he's around. She knows everything about us...'

But because of their friendship, Rujin decided not to read her mind for the sake of trust. Tsuyu thought it was a good thing. Faye kept her mouth shut.

'Eri also has a good relationship with Jale and Nash but...'

She looked to the side.

'Where on earth is Ray?'

A few hours ago, he was asked by Faye to go get some plane tickets to Tokyo. We suspected him to be back in 30 minutes with the use of his quirk but...

'He's been gone for hours!'

Bakugo seemed happy that he was gone. Faye paid no attention at all. Tsuyu knew something was up.

'Did he get lost or something? He knows this place better than we do...'

Tsuyu then thought about the criminal.

'I feel like we're getting closer by the minute. We finally pinpointed the criminal's previous locations! So why do I feel like I'm missing something important here?'

Just then, Tsuyu received a sudden text message from her phone.

--Hey Tsu-chan! I heard that you and Kacchan are going back today! Also Eri-san! I hope to see you soon!--

Tsuyu was happy about the text but...

'Isn't he supposed to be sleeping?'

She didn't want to be rude so she texted him back.

'He should sleep...'

Just a second later, Bakugo hovered behind her.

"Who are you texting?"

Tsuyu wasn't even surprised anymore since he's been asking for it ever since Tsuyu had a smile on her face while looking at her phone.

"It's nobody."

"Yeah, Deku is a nobody."

She turned off her phone and stared at Bakugo.

"Are you supposed to be happy that you're going back to Tokyo?"

"No-"

She looked to the side.

"Why not-Kero?"

"Because you- JUST BECAUSE!"

He then stormed off to the cabin. Eri walked up to Tsuyu as she saw Bakugo storm off.

"I think Hallen is just sad."

Tsuyu patted her head.

"Why?"

"Because he wanted to spend more time alone with you."

'So straight forward. Is she taking this from me?'

Tsuyu laughed hesitantly.

"Is that so..."

Faye chimed in.

"I think she's right!"

Jale and Nash then joined in as well.

"I agree."

Tsuyu was utterly confused.

"Wait what?"

Faye sighed.

"Have you not realized it yet, sweetheart?"

'Sweetheart? On earth?'

Faye winked at her.

"Hallen really likes you!"

And as soon as she said that, Tsuyu felt an unpleasant feeling come to her.

'Why do I feel like something is behind me?'

"He likes me?"

"Of course!"

She looked to the side. The ominous feeling crept up to her again.

"Is that so..."

She couldn't respond properly. What was going on with the atmosphere? And why was Tsuyu the only one who could feel it?

-----------------------

"HAAAAA THIS IS SO DAMN ANNOYING!!!!" he screeched while passing by Leigh Lake. He angrily kicked a rock in the lake, which hit a fish that was swimming by. As he walked about, he noticed Ray walking up to him.

"Oh Hallen! You're here!"

Bakugo had no energy to get angry with him.

"Did you get the plane tickets?"

Ray nervously scratched his head.

"Well... about that."

"?"

He sighed.

"They ran out of plane tickets..."

Bakugo was surprised.

"They ran out of plane tickets?"

Judging by his expression, he seemed to be telling the truth.

"Say, do you know where May is?"

Bakugo was annoyed when Ray called Tsuyu by her alias. But what shocked him the most was what he whispered next.

"Or should I say, Tsu-chan?"

Bakugo immediately stepped back.

"How did you-"

"What do you mean?"

He smirked as his attitude changed completely.

"I'm also interested in her."