Seventh Name: Laws and Fish

"There is a story about this lake?"

Usually when someone says those things, it was probably about ghosts or what not, but Ray seemed serious.

"Sure, I'll listen to it."

Ray then started off.

A few years ago, 5 pro heroes gathered around this lake and enchanted it with their own powers. And when this lake was enchanted, there was one rule called 'The M5 Law.' The rule was:

If the 5 pro heroes who had enchanted this lake before came back to this lake again, they will be the most powerful heroes to have ever existed on this land.

"I see."

Tsuyu was rather surprised by the short and vague story Ray told her. It sounded like it came out of some fairy tale story.

'Should I believe it? It does sound fake...' 

She recited the law in her head.

'The M5 Law...'

She then shuddered.

'Why do I have a bad feeling about this...?'

Just then, Tsuyu heard a loud voice approaching her.

"OI! What are you doing here!?"

She turned around and stood up right away?

"I'm having a nice chat with Ray over here, Hallen."

"With Mr. Extra?!"

Tsuyu closed her eyes in frustration.

"Ray?"

"Yes?"

She turned to him.

"I'll deal with Hallen, okay?"

Ray nodded and left right away. Bakugo then calmed a bit when he was out of sight.

"Do you need anything from me? Kero?"

"What were you two talking about?!"

'That is none of business!' Is what she wanted to say.

'Why would you believe that crap?!' Was what she thought Bakugo would say if she told him the truth so...

"It's a secret."

"What?!"

Tsuyu then looked around.

"Is it close to 5:00 yet? The jet lag is a bit confusing."

"You still haven't answered my question yet!!"

Tsuyu stared at Bakugo.

"I technically did-kero."

'And what's different is that I didn't speak from my mind. That's weird.'

Tsuyu sighed.

"Let's just go early."

"WHat?"

Tsuyu then left, leaving Bakugo's question half-unanswered.

--------------

"Since there are new recruits, they will be staying in this cabin...."

"Are the supplies enough for them? I don't know...."

"I think the schedule should be..."

The cabins were awfully loud because of the random switch that was created. Tsuyu did know who's fault that was but why did that person act so calm and collected. At the moment, Tsuyu was sitting on the couch next to Bakugo thinking just a few words.

'Fish, Magic Fish, Enchanted Fish? Yeah, that sounds better.'

She looked from side to side.

'If the story Ray told me was true, was it the fish that were enchanted?'

Tsuyu looked up and noticed Ray looked at her. When their eyes met, he smiled at her. Bakugo had an annoyed look on his face.

"What are you thinking about...May..."

Tsuyu was surprised by his question and called her by her alias.

"I'm thinking about...Fish..." she said quietly.

Tsuyu looked down; embarrassed.

'Out of all the times now I have to say the truth? Why did it happen before?'

She then heard Bakugo snickering about under his mouth which caused Tsuyu to become frustrated. She then thought of something else.

'The M5 Law huh... That's an interesting name. I wonder what M5 stands for.'

Just then, Tsuyu's phone rang a message. Knowing that Bakugo would be interested, she walked over to the cabin corner and checked out the message.

‼️ NEWSFLASH: WANTED CRIMINAL IN GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK ‼️

'EH????? This again?'

The text was right below the one the user sent.

'Is the so-called criminal following us?  This is too much of a coincidence! Or is the sender trying to tell me something?'

Tsuyu was hesitant but she decided to respond.

--Who are you?--

The sender unexpectedly replied.

--I don't know--

Tsuyu was shocked.

'This person does know who they are? Or what?'

Tsuyu then sent another message.

--Is it true?--

But the sender sent the same newsflash next.

‼️ NEWSFLASH: WANTED CRIMINAL IN GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK ‼️

Tsuyu sighed.

'So this is how to play huh? Maybe I have to wait until another one appears."

She then turned off her phone and sat on the couch. Bakugo then nudged her.

"What was that?!"

Tsuyu looked to the side.

"I-I don't know."

She was nervous again which made Bakugo a bit curious about her answer. As he was going to ask her, Faye interrupted him, which made Tsuyu relieved.

"Okay you two! Come with me!"