Sixteenth Name: Counterfeit People

Tsuyu sent an immediate text to the sender as soon as she got it.

--where do you think the criminal is?--

The sender replied.

--Back in the National Park--

Tsuyu then put her phone away.

"I wonder..."

Tsuyu has gotten an odd connection with the person texting her over and over. Since this sender knew Tsuyu's phone number, wouldn't the sender know her as well? Or was it just completely random? She then went back to the place where everyone was.

"So you think the criminal is somewhere over there?"

"Judging from here, yes!"

Everyone was huddling around a map that was on top of the table. Tsuyu knew more about the criminal but she decided to keep quiet. The other thing that was bothering her was...

'Why do we have to do this? Bakugo-chan and I are going back in 3 days so why...'

As Tsuyu was looking at the map, she noticed something particularly interesting.

'Doesn't that, make a pattern?'

Tsuyu was thinking about the locations that the person sent her by text on the map. And when she pinpointed the location in her head, it created an acronym.

"...M.I?"

She then remembered the book she found in the U.A library.

'That was the author's name of that book!'

She started to remember the name.

'Why America has the best quirks ever.'

As the 'meeting' was over, she decided to head over to her cabin to investigate.

'I think it's here...'

Tsuyu then took out her book and looked at the cover with acronym M.I.

'Now that I realize it...'

She remembered Faye's quirk.

'Isn't her quirk called Miss Illusion? And the acronym for that would've been..'

She traced her hand across the acronym.

'M. I'

Tsuyu opened the book and started to read it over and over again. She then got to a page in the book which shocked her the most.

'It's the M5 Law! And the story is the exact same as the story Ray told me!'

She did a quick skim of the story and sighed deeply.

'So, I'll have to deal with this from now on.'

She closed the book and scratched her head.

'And even the new people's quirk names...'

She recited them in her head.

'Miss Fortune, Mister Angel.'

Tsuyu looked down.

'If they all are connected, doesn't that mean there are 2 more 'pro heroes' left?'

She looked to the side.

'Then how about that person, Mr. Whatshisname? He doesn't have a real name does he? Maybe that's his quirk? He was the one who requested the criminal investigation to us.'

Just then, Tsuyu heard a knock on her door. Thinking it was Bakugo she decided to open the door, but it was someone else instead.

"Mr. Whatshisname?"

He sighed.

"I need to talk to you about something."

--------------------

"Why did May have to leave so easily?!! Was she looking for Ray?!"

The thought of it made him angry inside.

"Ohhhhh! I see someone is jealous~!"

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!!!!!"

Faye smirked.

"Your face and tone says so otherwise."

"Is someone feeling left out?!"

Eri then tugged on Bakugo's shirt.

"I think May was looking for something."

"Looking for something?"

Eri nodded.

"She had a serious look on her face right after looking at the map after a while."

Bakugo looked at Eri.

'How did she see that?'

Just then, Eri saw Tsuyu walking towards them. She rushed over to her and Tsuyu smiled as she saw her. But as she held her hand, her smile disappeared rapidly. Bakugo was the first one to notice it from far away.

'What was that?'

Faye, Jale, and Nash decided to leave them alone, heading back into the cabin. Tsuyu then slowly approached Bakugo with Eri.

"Where did you go?!"

"Back to my cabin."

'Why does she look all-cold eyed?'

Bakugo then kneeled down and whispered in Eri's ear. She then nodded and left. Tsuyu watched her as she went back to the cabin.

"What did you say to her? Kero?"

"Nevermind that. Why did you go back to your cabin?!"

She looked to the side.

"That's none of your business."

Bakugo became more angry at the fact that she didn't admit anything. He knew something was up, and she didn't tell him. And even before when she was acting odd, she never really admitted it.

"May."

Tsuyu looked at Bakugo as he had a stern look on his face.

"Are you hiding something from me?"