Twenty-Third Name: Known Getaway

'Raven knows Bakugo-chan's real name? Well, it's no surprise. He must have heard it somewhere....somewhere...'

Her face turned red despite the fact that Bakugo and Raven were fighting head on with each other. The ropes she was tied with was the one that Faye tied up Bakugo with in the training session, so no explosion could destroy it.

'I really am helpless in the situation aren't I?'

Tsuyu looked at the two of them fighting as debris started to fly everywhere.

'Now that I realize it....don't they both like me?'

She attempted to wriggle herself out of the bindings but it was no use.

'I wonder how everyone else is doing? Did they really take off in that plane like it was nothing?'

She twitched her mouth.

'And 'Midoriya' texting me...how did he get my number? Did he hack into my phone or something?'

It was quite odd that Tsuyu would be thinking about these things when Raven and Bakugo were landing hits on each other. It was quite odd that there was no one around to 'see' the fight since it was quite loud to hear.

'I thought Bakugo was going to get me out of here? Or is he taking his anger out on Raven?'

"OI! IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT???!!!!"

"YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE HALF OF IT!!!!"

Tsuyu sighed.

'Their voices are loud enough to hear....'

In the meantime, Tsuyu needed to escape from her binds and defeat Raven in the process. It wasn't a well paid plan but it was all she's got.

'My tongue won't work will it?'

The bindings were even tighter so that was a no go.

'Maybe I should...'

1 day ago...

"Escape Techniques again?"

Bakugo didn't complain.

"Did you get kidnapped last time? I feel like it will happen one more time!"

'One more time huh...'

Faye's butterflies then started to bind Tsuyu and Bakugo up when they sat in their chairs.

'It's even tighter than last time.'

"Since the kidnapper will know how you've gone out, they will probably bind you up more than normal!"

"Is that so..."

Faye nodded.

"Since you wouldn't be able to do what you did the last time, it's always good to have another plan in mind!"

"But I didn't get out last time," Bakugo said annoyed.

Faye looked to the side.

"Then this would be a lesson for May instead!"

'Me only?'

Tsuyu looked to the side as Bakugo was dozing off in his chair and Faye was playing with her butterflies.

'Maybe I should...'

She then remembered something that her quirk could do.

'The secrete mucus! Didn't I fix it up a bit to make it acid like?"

Without anyone noticing, Tsuyu started to emit the mucus substance from her arms, which started to make the ropes slimier than before. In a matter of seconds, Tsuyu was already out of the bindings with the ropes on the ground. Faye was really happy when Tsuyu got out.

"May! You got out!"

"You got out?"

'I got out.'

The butterflies then started to dance around her as she picked up the ropes.

'Slimy.'

Faye winked at her.

"You'll definitely be ready for the next time you'll be kidnapped!"

"Is that so..."

Tsuyu looked to the side.

'Sounds like a threat...'

'Ah...'

Tsuyu looked to the side.

'So that's why...'

It was kind of odd to have a flashback at a moment of fighting but at least she remembered how to get out.

'Aren't they done fighting?'

Tsuyu stared at them both in confusion.

'It's like they're play fighting...'

She looked up.

'Is it because the 'ground floor' is going to collapse on us?'

Tsuyu started to emit the secrete mucus from her arms which started to sting a bit, but she was able to loosen the ropes binding her.

'Maybe I shouldn't get out just yet...I should-'

**BANG**

The sound got to Tsuyu's attention immediately.

'Was that... a gunshot?!'

Tsuyu looked at where the gunshot came from.

'No way! Is that!'

"OHHHH!!!! Isn't this quite fun?????"

"I have a weird feeling about this..."

"Is she alright? She doesn't look so well."

"I already know she's doing fine."

"Tsuyu-san! She's alive."

Tsuyu was shocked by what she just saw.

"EVERYONE????!!!!" she exclaimed.

"Yo! It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Raven and Bakugo stopped fighting as they saw them.

"How did-"

Faye shook her head.

"Let's not talk about that for now."

She had a sly look on her face.

"Let's just take care of this criminal instead!"