Eighth Name: Miss Illusion

Tsuyu and Bakugo followed Faye outside of the cabin. She was walking all happily and Tsuyu rushed over to her.

"Um, Fay-ye? Where are we going?"

'Ughh, I can never get used to not using honorifics.'

She looked at her.

"We're going to the training centre!"

"Training centre?"

"Yup!"

Tsuyu tilted her head to one side.

'I wonder what it's like in there.'

As they reached the training centre, Bakugo seemed to be upset.

"This is the training centre?"

Faye nodded enthusiastically.

"It is!"

"Then..."

His voice became louder.

"WHY IS THERE NOTHING HERE???!!!!"

It was clear that Bakugo expected a high quality training area with other professionals but it seemed that his hopes were too high. It was like an arena; and abandoned one at that.

"Don't worry! We can train here!"

Tsuyu then followed Faye to the centre of the arena; Bakugo stayed put.

"Say, Faye..."

"Yes?"

She pointed to the stacks of different types of paper in her hands.

"Why do you have that?"

"Ah this!"

She winked at her.

"Is for my quirk!"

Tsuyu was surprised.

"Your quirk?"

'A quirk that uses paper? I wonder...'

Faye then kneeled down; Tsuyu followed.

"My quirk is quite unique since it uses paper! Choose any kind you like!"

Tsuyu looked at the array of papers that Faye had. They all varied in different colors and thickness.

"Then I'll choose that one! Kero!"

Faye nodded.

"Nice choice!"

Faye took some origami paper and gestured her hands over them. To Tsuyu's surprise, shining dust started to fall from her hands and onto the paper. As the dust touched the paper, it started to fold itself to make a figure.

"Oh wow! That's really pretty!"

"I know right~??!!"

'She's even surprised by her own quirk.'

Just a second later, the ordinary pieces of origami paper turned into moving butterflies. Some landed on her shoulder and hair.

"This is what you can do with your quirk?"

Faye nodded.

"Yup! That's my quirk. It's called Miss Illusion!"

Faye's Quirk: Miss Illusion.

She can create different types of animals with paper powered by the dust she emits from her hands!

"That's so interesting!"

Tsuyu had never seen anything like it before. As she stood up, more butteries started to surround her, giving her a comfortable feeling.

"Are you going to train us with this?"

"You're right on the money!"

She looked to the side.

'That probably means 'your right''

Tsuyu then glanced at Bakugo.

"Is he really not coming here?

"Hallen?"

Tsuyu sighed. Bakugo glanced at Tsuyu, noticing butterflies swarming around her. A bit curious, he slowly walked over to her what Faye was distracted with her papers. As he approached to 'surprise' her, all of the butterflies surrounding Tsuyu came rushing to Bakugo, hitting him constantly until he fell to the ground.

"W-WOAH!!!"

With a sudden thud, Tsuyu instantly turned around to see him on the floor with the butterflies attacking his hair.

"Hallen? When did you get here?" Tsuyu asked, surprised.

"HAHAHAHA YOU Actually came?!" Faye laughed, wheezing.

"ARGGHHHHH YOU PLANNED THIS FROM THE START DAMN IT!!"

Bakugo exclaimed as he ruffled his hair and shot an explosion.

They were all arguing about until night fell.

--------------

"Oh....dinner was pretty good, but I don't think I ever had an Elk Burger before..."

Tsuyu said as she was outside sitting on the bench with Ray and Bakugo. Bakugo had insisted on joining them since he had 'nothing better to do.'

"That's right? I cooked it myself to be honest!"

"Huh, is that so?"

Tsuyu felt a dark aura surrounding the both of them.

'Bakugo just met him and he hates him? What did he ever do?'

Tsuyu really wanted to leave but where would she go? Into the forest?

'Now that I realize it, we don't really know much about Ray, do we? Is Bakugo being cautious?'

Tsuyu's positive mind caused her to smile and sigh of relief. It was not necessarily the reason but thinking about bad things wasn't going to help with her current state. Just then, Faye walked towards them.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! I'm not sure but this may be good news or bad news to both of you~!"

'Why do I feel scared...'

"Because of the sudden change, I wasn't able to plan ahead the cabin rooms, unfortunately..."

Tsuyu blinked her eyes.

'I wonder whose fault that is.'

Faye sniffled.

"Anyways, since I didn't plan the cabin rooms, I was only able to get one."

Bakugo stared at Faye.

"And what are you implying?"

"That...."

She made a fake drum roll sound.

"You'll both be sleeping in the same cabin till the internship ends!"