prequel

Jisung is a lonely boy who doesn't know if life is worth living.

Minho is a guardian angel who has waited for his soulmate to need him.

Maybe it was necessary for Jisung to suffer this much. Guardian Angels are humans who have passed away, however they have been given a new chance at life. When their soulmate needs them, they get a chance to go back to earth as humans to try and help their soulmates. If they fail, they will go to Hell. Most angels decide to not take on the challenge, seeing there is too much risk to it. Minho, on the other hand, can't help himself from helping the poor boy he seems destined to meet. Is it worth risking his life in Heaven for, especially when he just got the taste of what is like there?

Jisung has lost everything. His mother passed away at an early age to breast cancer. His father, not being able to handle the grief, turned to alcoholism. Whilst Jisung doesn't get physically abused, the mental aspect of having an alcoholic single father isn't easy. He often wishes upon the stars for a miracle to save him. Maybe the new kid at his school can appreciate him in a way no one else seems to do.

What will happen to the two destined to meet? Will Jisung be saved, or will Minho fail and be banished to Hell for the rest of his excistence in the afterlife?

TRIGGER WARNINGS

Please be aware that this story contains the following:

- Mentions of mental illness (depression, anxiety)

- Mentions of character deaths

- Mentions of substance abuse (alcohol)

- Mentions of abuse (mental, physical)

- Mentions of Self harm and suicide

- Swear words and cursing (vulgar language)

ALL THESE TRIGGER WARNINGS WILL BE IN THE STORY! IF A TRIGGER WARNING ISN'T MENTIONED HERE, IT MEANS IT IS NOT IN THE STORY! THANK YOU!

I am putting these warnings here now. As I am writing this I don't have a clear direction in which what sensitive content may arise. I will NOT be mentioning trigger warnings per chapter. Please, if you are not comfortable with ANY of these TW's, I suggest this story is not for you and that is okay! Your mental health and wellbeing is more important than one story! Please Stay safe and take care of yourselves when you can! <3

Written by: j-onesunshine

This is a work of fiction. Any relations to real live events are purely coincidental and completely fictional. Characters are inspired by real people, but of course are not accurate to the person in question.