VIII. Crushing

Jisung is awoken by someone shaking his shoulder lightly. He yawns as he tries to make them stop, putting his arm over his eyes. When he just heard a groan procceeded by more shaking, he finally opened his eyes. Above him, a Minho with messy bed hair was looking down at him. A beautiful sight, if Jisung had to say so himself.
"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty. Whilst I love to let you continue napping, we got to get to school. We're already 5 minutes late." Jisung's eyes widen and that is when the entire situation actually dawns on him.

He is in Minho's bed.

With Minho.

They 'slept' together. Cuddled up close like a baby in a womb, that was how close they had been.

Jisung's face instantly flushes and he finally sits up, finding himself dangerously close to Minho. The older must've seemed to have agreed, getting up from the bed entirely. He looked hot and Jisung couldn't help but stare. A simple white tshirt and grey sweats? Boyfriend material. He mentally slapped his head, wondering why that thought even crossed his mind. He blamed it on the fact this he had just woken up, his thoughts weren't straight yet... but were they ever to be fair?

Jisung finally got up as well, the fact they were late dawning onto him. "What day is it again? Who is first period?" He finally spoke up for the first time that day. "Not sure about you, but I have classical dance... and it's Tuesday." Minho laughed as he opened his closet, picking out a quick outfit for himself.

"Oh, lets not hurry then. I have a P.E. sideclass." Jisung sighed in relief, glad he didn't have to sweat a bunch in a hoodie. Speaking of which, he didn't have any spare clothes. He turned to Minho to announce this, when he saw Minho's bare back staring back at him. His eyes nearly popped out. Minho's back was really pretty and toned, he honestly would want to know what the front looked like too. Snapping out of it, he turned around with a flushed face. 'What am I even thinking? I'm literally ridiculous.'

"I don't have any new clothes... I-If it's not a hassle, could I borrow a hoodie or something from you? I don't mind wearing my jeans twice, but you know... a new top is fine." Because he was turned around, he couldn't see the devilish smirk Minho had on his face. He was going to make Jisung look extra attractive. "Sure, let me pick something out for you."

Minho handed the younger a simple dark grey/white sweater, noticing the boy liked to wear those. It would look good with his simple black skinnys as well. "Wear this with it as well, I'd match the outfit." Minho said as he handed Jisung a chain-like necklace.

"O-Outfit? Hyung. I'm just asking for a hoodie, I'm not going to New York Fashion Week!"

"Bitch, you might." Minho laughed and handed Jisung the clothes. For a second they just stared awkwardly, until the coin finally hit the ground.

"U-Uhm, I'll be in the kitchen. Preparing breakfast! I-Is there anything you don't like?"

"I'm fine with everything, but I prefer savory over sweet early." Jisung gave a small smile and after that, Minho left the room. Jisung let out a breath (he didn't know he had been holding 😔✊🏻) and slowly took of the clothes from the previous day. His hands grazed his arms as he put on the sweater, chills running down his spine. After changing and looking at himself awkwardly in the mirror, he turned around and made his way to the kitchen.

"Hey Jisung, I'm just making instant ramyeon if you're— Woah." Minho stared at the boy for a second. He definitely accomplished his mission in making Jisung look nice. Now, the sweater wasn't anything special but when Jisung usually wore black long sleeved t-shirts it surely made him stand out more than usual.
Jisung looks down at the floor, becoming self concious. "I don't think this suits me, hyung. Don't you have something else?" Minho laughed in disbelief. It looked great. "W-Why're you laughing? It looks aweful, right?"