XVI. Fight

The alarm rang as early as always. Quickly smacking it before he got too annoyed, Changbin groaned as he turned around onto his other side, hoping to enjoy the warmth of his bed at least five more minutes. He lay still for a while, mentally preparing himself to get up again. He just felt like it was going to be a bad day, but he couldn't skip classes. He had a test at 6th period, making him unable to attend late, or not at all. If he came late he'd just get in trouble, even if it was college and he was to an extent allowed to do whatever he wanted.

He sighed, getting up right before his snooze alarm was about to go off. Walking to his closet, he just grabbed a simple black shirt and black skinnies. He had two moods; either all black, or anything pink. He didn't care about stereotypes, if a guy wants to wear pink, a guy should wear pink. Seeing as he felt like shit already, he decided to go with black to match his mood. He went into his kitchen, making a quick cheese sandwich before putting on a leather jacket. He went back to grab his bag and a water bottle before putting on his shoes and walking out the door, sandwich still in his mouth. He waited at the main entrance of the dorm for Minho. The two would always walk to school together if they started at the same time. Thursday was one of those days, so Changbin just looked at his Instagram feed until he heard someone walk up behind him.

"Good morning!" Minho greeted him, a tired smile on the olders' lips. Minho wasn't really one to wake up quickly, Changbin had learnt.

"Good morning hyung, lets get going."

The two reached the school in no time. Usually, Jisung would be waiting for them at the lockers but to both the boys' surprise, he wasn't there. Neither thought too much of it and it seemed that they had been right about their feelings. Jisung was already sitting in his seat as Changbin entered the classroom. He had bid Minho farewell, the oldest having a slightly different schedule from the two.

"Hey Sung-ah, what's up."

"Nothing much." The younger muttered, not even giving the older a greeting in return. Changbin frowned and stared at his best friend, noticing his behaviour was off. He had seemed very stressed the day before as well, but whenever Changbin asked what was up, Jisung had brushed it off.

"You sure 'bout that? You seem a little off."

"I'm just tired, I'm fine. What about you? You seem tired yourself as well." Changbin knew Jisung steered the conversation away from himself, but Changbin decided to not press it this early in the morning. He wasn't really up for that either, in all honesty. "Yeah, I slept like shit. I had a nightmare and couldn't fall asleep for a while after that. And just as a I fell asleep, I woke up to my alarm. Tragic stuff, if you ask me."

"Sounds like shit indeed."

The two paid as much attention to the class as they could, but neither really had the energy for it. Jisung seemed to stare off out the window most of class whilst Changbin was pretending to read his book. Luckily, both of them never drew much attention to themselves anyways so the teacher didn't really notice.

Jisung sat outside at one of the picnic benches, waiting for a certain someone to show up. He was fiddling with his fingers, clearly nervous. He hates the idea of meeting on school grounds, but the person had insisted to meet there. 'It's way less suspicious' is what he had said. Jisung couldn't really argue with them and just agreed, hoping to be done with them after this week. He watched the birds up in the trees who were snuggled together closely, hoping to keep one another warm this way.

"Hey~ Jisungie~"

Jisung's head shot up as he heard the familiar voice, gulping to force his anxiety back down his throat. The boy didn't want to show how much this affected him mentally in front of the intimidating elder, so he just gave a weak smile in response. He had already seen them two days in a row, but being out in public whilst doing things like this worried him more than at the person's house. It felt like anyone would realise what they were doing at any moment and Jisung wasn't ready to involve anyone else into this.