V. Chaos

The following morning, Minho had overslept and ran to school in full speed. Since he lived in a dorm, it was on campus and not that far away. He entered his English literature class just before the second bell rang, his teacher raising his brow but welcoming a breathless Minho nonetheless. He quickly took his seat next to his new friend, Hyunjin.

"Wow, it looks like you had to run through Hell to get here hyung. You overslept?" Minho snorted at the comment. If only Hyunjin knew that he technically was running from Hell 24/7. He was sure if he could tell the whole story to Hyunjin, both would be laughing hysterically.
"Ah yeah, the gods weren't on my side this morning. Woke up 15 minutes before class started. Must've not heard my alarm at least 4 times." He let out a big sigh, finally stabilising his breath. Seeing Minho had made it just as the bell rang, the teacher started her lecture and the conversation stopped until the end of class.

"Hey, would you want to sit with me at lunch today?" Hyunjin asked him.

"Ah, I already sit with my other friends. How about you join us? They're all really chill and funny."

"That'd be nice, but it would mean that I make my friends tag along. Be prepared for chaos, they're loud as heck. However, they're also the sweetest boys ever.

"So like you?" Minho snickered as Hyunjin gave him a slight bump on his shoulder. "Your friends are more than welcome to tag along, Chan hyung already said when I joined, 'the more the merrier!'." The bell rang in that exact moment and both boys stood up, already having packed their bags to leave the room.

"Great! I'll see you at lunch then, yeah?" And like that they made the deal. Minho was really excited. It was the last day of his first week and he had already made friends, was about to make more and he had managed to befriend Jisung. Excitedly he got through the next two classes, happy to be able to see Jisung and the rest. He wondered if Jisung would be feeling more comfortable after their conversation the previous day. He didn't like to assume that would be the case because if he were wrong, he would be highly dissapointed.

Only when he got to lunch, Jisung wasn't there. Sadly he didn't have time to look for the younger, as an arm was flung around his shoulder. It was Hyunjin and his two friends.

"Hey! Lead the way champ. Introductions at the table!" Hyunjin was a super lively and energetic person, it felt nice to be around him as he gave off a good energy wherever he went. Minho's glance wandered over to the two boys, taking in their appearances. One of them had blond hair so bright, you could find the boy from around the room. Freckles adorned his face, making him look like a mystical fairy of some sorts. If Minho wasn't deadset on Jisung, his heart would've definitely leaped at the sight of the boy. The other's hair was a dark brown and when he had smiled as the blond had made a joke, Minho noticed the boy had braces. Overall, the two of them seemed like very sweet boys. The four of them made their way to Changbin's table.

"Hey guys, is it okay for all of us to sit together? I was asked to hang out with Hyunjin and his friends but I also wanted to hangout with you guys."
Of course, there were no complaints. All the boys sat down and began introducing themselves. Hyunjin's friends' names turned out to be Felix and Jeongin. The both of them were very interesting characters. Felix , the blond, told them he was from Australia and came to Korea to become an artist. Chan almost leaped from his seat when he heard that, exclaiming he too, came from Australia. Their connection was immediate and it sparked a whole conversation in English, accents so heavy Minho couldn't understand most of it. Not like he was good in English anyways. It also didn't matter too much anyways, seeing he is Korean and probably wouldn't be moving across the world any time soon. Or ever.

Jeongin on the other hand had seemed a bit shy at first, however quickly showed that he was not to be messed with. His sassy comments towards Hyunjin made the entire table laugh. The youngest didn't hesitate to clap back at his hyung, but it all seemed to be in good fun. Minho knew that if they all became friends, Jeongin would most probably do the same to him. He glanced over at Changbin, who had been awefully quiet apart from introducing himself. Usually, the boy would be very talkative and social and when Jisung was around, his energy levels would boost up even higher. It was really cute to see, seeing Jisung hadn't been that loud around them at all. Yet right now, he seemed to be he deep in his thoughts. Jisung still hadn't arrived either and Minho had no clue where the boy could be. He decided to ask Changbin, he probably knew where Jisung was or what was taking him so long.