XXII. Split

Jisung woke up the following day, immediately reaching to grab his head. It felt like it would split in half at any moment, the pain almost unbearable as he let out a load groan. He opened his eyes, finding himself in his bedroom. The sun was already shining bright behind the curtains, signaling him that it wasn't early in the morning. His eyes automatically closed again, needing to adjusting to the brightness he couldn't handle yet. He didn't really remember how he had gotten home. His mind told him 'Minho', but that was all he knew.

Speaking of the other male, he didn't appear to be in the room. Jisung sat up, watching as his entire room spun around him. Still, he stubbornly stood up and found his way to his closet. He wobbled the entir way there, his body assumingly still recovering from the alcohol he had ingested the previous night. He pulled out a pair of black sweatpants, sitting back down on the bed after almost falling over when he had attempted to put them on whilst standing. When he had finally succeeded, he grabbed his phone and stuffed it in his pocket before walking out of his bedroom.
Jisung had to use the walls to keep himself steady. Literally everything was spinning and his body felt very heavy with every step he took, almost as if he was a zombie. 'I probably look like one.' He thought to himself. He decided the best way to go down the stairs was by sitting down on them, somewhat scared he would fall to his death if he didn't. So he did just that. He heard rummaging in the kitchen, signaling to him Minho must still be there. As he finally managed to get down the stairs, he walked into the living room slowly. He saw the aforementioned sitting at the kitchen counter, reading something on his phone.

"Mornin', hyung." Jisung whispered, his brain not letting him make any more noise than necessary. Minho immediately spun his head around and let out a relieved sigh.

"Good afternoon, Sung. I'm glad to see you're awake, I was starting to worry."

"A-Afternoon?" Jisung let go of the wall, walking towards the kitchen counter as well. He nearly stumbled, but thankfully he had made it to the countertop in time so he wouldn't fall face first into the ground. "Yeah, afternoon. It's 4 PM. You were completely out cold. I was worried at first because I thought it probably had to do with the drugs, but you were still breathing so I assumed it was your body needing extra time." Minho spoke casually, as if he hadn't just said the wildest thing to the boy right next to him.
"Drugs? What? W-What happened last night, hyung?" He sat down on one of the barstools, resting his arms on the counter. He put his head on them and closed his eyes, finally not seeing everything spin for a moment. He tried to remember the party again. The last thing he could clearly remember is suddenly feeling sick and asking Minho to go home. Being drugged surely made sense, seeing how heavy he felt and how little memory he had left.

"Some guy named Hojeon? Hojun? Whatever his fucking name is, he spiked your drink with something. I didn't really realise until I had taken you home... I'm glad I was there and nothing happened to you."

'Hyung... undress me...' Jisung's eyes shot wide open, his entire face feeling hot. 'What was that?! Did we...' He glanced over at Minho, who had stood up to make pancakes for the both of them. 'Should I ask? ...Minho wouldn't take advantage of me like that... right?' Jisung couldn't get the thought out of his head, deciding it was best to ask the older. It wasn't that he didn't trust Minho, he didn't know if he could trust his drunk --and drugged, past self.
"Hyung... did we... last night..."Minho's body stifferend as he quickly turned around to look at the younger. He furiously shook his hands and answered the younger. "A-Absolutely not! I wouldn't dare to touch you if you were unable to consent!" Minho's ears reddened, clearly shy and embarrassed.

"Y-Yeah, that's true... I know. Sorry for asking."

"No, it's fine to ask. Especially since you can't remember anything and you woke up without pants on and a different shirt." Jisung nodded before his eyes went wide. He had completely forgotten his arms weren't covered up. His head immediately shot up and his arms moved onto his lap, under the counter and away from view. The quick movement had made his head hurt though, him immediately regretting his actions as he winced.
"Hyung, can you grab me an ibuprofen? It's in the drawer to the right of the sink."