Chapter Five: No-No Dream (1/2)

I sat in my room contemplating what to do tonight, there was really nothing considering no animatronics are trying to kill me. I literally sat in here for about an hour before finally going out to the stage. No one was there. Wouldn't I have gotten Bonnie all worked up over that one thing I said? Wouldn't he have came into my room and manhandled me already? I smirk and bite my lip. I wish that would happen...

I feel eyes wander my body, er, maybe the surrounding area. And I think I hear...whispering? I sharply turn my head and see no one there. What's happening? I turn back around to be greeted by Bonnie's nose touching mine. He smiles widely. "Hi~" He joyfully says as he rubs his nose against mine. "H-hi, Bonnie." He grabs my hand and puts it on his cheek. He starts to rub his cheek on my hand and he kisses my palm, I blush and Bonnie turns into his animatronic form and throws me on his shoulder. "What are you doing??" I frantically ask as he starts walking away from the stage. "You'll see." I can feel him smirk as he opens a door. I gently get placed on a table and Bonnie places his hands on either side of me.

His body was in between my legs, a part of his body was against something that was way too sensitive to not cry at the slightest friction. I bit my lip as Bonnie moves his hand from the table  to upper thigh. My breathe hitches as he rubs my thigh slightly as he leans into my face. His lips pierce mine as my eyes widen but soon relax, I kiss him back; his other hand pushes my lower back towards him more. That caused friction between us which got a moan out of me. Bonnie released my mouth from his and looked at me with kid like eyes. "I love that noise you just made..." My cheeks start to burn up, "I'm a little too sensitive, Bonnie. You have to be careful..." Bonnie smiles, "Can you make that noise again?" Bonnie's hands started to run from my thighs up to my waist. I bite my lip even more. "It's not that easy to-!" A moan slipped from my mouth causing my sentence to be cut off. I look down to see my shirt undone and hands underneath my bra. "I want more noise~" was all I heard him say before he started moving his hips against mine. I arch my back and cover my mouth, only smothering my moan. Bonnie pouts and kisses my neck lightly, "Don't cover up your noise, I like it when you create them. It gets me going." He continues to rub himself on me as I create more moans, only feeling him getting harder and harder. It's making this worse. It's only making me moan more.

We then hear knocking on what we thought was the door but when Bonnie and I look over, realized he didn't close the door behind him. We see Freddy standing there against the frame. "You two, stop making love and come out here. We're playing a game." Freddy walks away. Bonnie pouts and looks back at me, he kisses me one more time. It was passionate and lustful, as he kissed me I felt him button my shirt back up. "There you go," Bonnie breaks our kiss, "You should really get a shirt that covers your cleavage." Bonnie winks and takes my hand, I hop off the table and Bonnie and I leave the room. When we walk out I look back and don't even realize that that was the room with heads. Ew.

We walk towards the others and Chica is playing some music on a radio while shuffling cards. Chica looks up and her eyes brighten, "Ahh! There they are!" Foxy looks up from his cards, "Did ye have a good time?" I blush as Bonnie smirks. He sits down at a table and begins to speak. "Actually yes, well, at least I did. I loved the noises she made when I rubbed her-" my cheeks heat up quickly as I run over to Bonnie and put my hand over his mouth. "Shut up little bunny or I'll gut and skin you like an Alabama redneck." I glare as Bonnie looks up at me and I can feel him smirk under my hand. I feel his tongue rub across my palm. I scrunch my nose and rip my hand away from hi mouth. "What the hell! Why'd you lick me??" I scream at him. He sticks his tongue out cutely, "You have no evidence." He smiles and Foxy laughs along with Freddy. "Don't let him think that's okay!" I yell at the two boys and Chica rolls her eyes and sighs.

"Boys. Calm down and let's play. Freddy sit down. (Y/n) sit down." Chica all of a sudden got strict and so I quickly sat down next to Bonnie. Bad idea.

Chica passed out cards, each of us got 7. We were playing uno. I look at my cards and Chica flipped over the top card on the deck. "Freddy, go." She says. Freddy lays down a card and then I go next, then Bonnie, Foxy, and back to Chica. During my turn, I had three cards left. I was trying to hide my cards from the bunny boy but what I didn't know was that he started to rub my upper thigh, I look at him and he's looking at his cards but I could see the smirk that he tried to hide. I placed down a card as Bonnie quickly put down a card as well. I feel my zipper and pant button being undone as I put my head down to where my hair covers my face. I bite my lip as I wait for him to do something. Soon it was my turn again and Bonnie squeezes my thigh and without thinking I place down the wrong card.

"Shit." I mumble, biting my lip. Two reasons: One- I placed down the wrong card!! And two- Bonnie started to put his hand into my pants and slightly rub my clit through my panties. I start to squirm in my chair as I hear Bonnie say, "(Y/n), are you okay?" knowing damn-well he knew what was happening. "Totally." I growl, I look up and see Foxy smirking, "Oh, yeah, Uno." I say, but after I placed the card, I watch Bonnie place down next was evil. He was the person I aspire to be but hate when they near me. The Reverse +4 card. "You bitch!" I yell, his hand twitches making him rub me even more. I gasp as he continues to rub me. "You're not playing fair. You're cheating!" I yell at him, he laughs. "What do you mean?" He smiles gently, I glare at him.

I pick up four cards and place them in my hand. "You can go fuck yourself, Bonnie." I grumble. Bonnie's hand continues to rub me, he goes under the cloth and starts to finger me. I try not to moan but damn, it was hard. I let out a few coughs to substitute as a moan. What had gotten into him?? Maybe it's my fault, y'know, cause I spoke sexually to him. But did it mean to come out sexual? Yes, yes it did. Did I mean for him to take it to that level? No...well, kind of. I wanted him to, but I didn't expect it.

My stomach had a knot in it at this point. Some how he was fingering me and rubbing my clit at the same time. But at the time, I didn't care. I just wanted him to make me cum in front of everyone. "Okay everyone, pc attitude." Freddy says while chuckling. The others started to chuckle too. Bonnie's fingers go faster and he just smiles at the others. The knot got bigger as I was really close. "You know," Chica starts. "We know what's going on." Freddy finishes. I look up as they all grin. I blush as bad timing is on my side. I came on Bonnie's fingers as my hand tugs on his sleeve a little bit. My eyes shut tightly and I bite my lip harshly. "What do you mean, guys?" I hear Bonnie say, I could hear his smile. I feel Bonnie's fingers slide out of me and he takes his hand out of my pants and zips them up and buttons it back up. I harshly sigh and open my eyes to see everyone staring at me.

"What?" I ask, I look at everyone and they're all  snickering. I look at Bonnie and he just has a small blush on his face while he puts down his cards and stands up. I continue to sit and watch Bonnie as he walks...into my room? "Did ye enjoy that there session, (Y/n)?" Foxy says as I blush, throw my cards down and walk to my room. As I walk to my room I yell, "I quit!"

I walk into my room and see Bonnie laying on his side facing towards me. He scoots back and pats the spot next to him. "Come." He commands. I go onto the bed and lay down facing the door, away from him. He puts his chin on mine and his hands wrapped around my waist. What's happening? Bonnie moves his head to the crook of my neck and I could feel his breath. I was so confused yet...I could fall asleep easy like this.

My eyes started to close and my body became limp as I was fast asleep in Bonnie's arms.

Hmm...okay.