Chapter Eighteen: The Rescue

Your Pov

"Doll face, don't cry." I kiss his cheek, my eyes scan his sad face. "Shouldn't I be the one crying right now?" My hand cups his face and he sadly smiles. He rubs his head on one of my palms and then places his lips against my palm. I go in for a kiss and Bonnie does too.

"Well...trying to steal my princess, is that right?" I open my eyes angrily and I could feel Bonnie's grip on my thigh tightens, we both pull away from each other. I look over at the man standing there to see Springtrap.

I clench my fists. Anger was building up inside me. Not for the reason that he kidnapped me, but for the reason that he INTERRUPTED OUR KISS! I look over at Bonnie to see his lip twitching down and his ears twitching as well. Bonnie was pissed.

"How many times have people interrupted us?!" Bonnie yells, I shrug harshly and glare at Springtrap. "Like, are we just not allowed to kiss? Is the universe against us kissing?" I let out a small at laugh at Bonnie, he looked at me while wiping his tears. "What? It's true! Like, I just want to kiss your beautiful face but I can't because either we get interrupted or we bItCh out!" His voice glitches out a bit. "Like dude, seriously? I just want to kiss him, is that so hard to freaking ask?! I've been waiting for SO long, and we've been interrupted, what? 5 times now?? It's such BS!" I get up and so does Bonnie, we both look at Springtrap like killers.

Springtrap has his mouth ajar to say something but he closes it. It was silent in here and suddenly I felt my chain being broken off. I look down to see Goldie smiling up at me. "Oh! My baby Goldie! I've missed you!" I quickly bend down and hug him. He hugs me back and smiles. "I was so worried about you, darling. I don't know what I would have done if you were hurt! Did that monster hurt you??" I see him point at Bonnie with a worried expression as he checks my body. He obviously sees all the bruising, "What did you do to her, Bonnie?!" Bonnie looks at him like he's crazy. "I didn't do it! Stop messing around, Goldie! And plus, if I did do it, the bruises would only be on certain parts of her body..." The last part he tries to keep to himself but I could definitely hear him.

Goldie stands up, tall and confidently. He steps towards Springtrap. "Long time no see, old friend." His voice was cold and dark, his eyes were narrowed at Springtrap. "Hello, Fredbear. It's good to see you." He smirks, his eyes have a crazy look to them. Goldie snarls, "I cant say the same, you snark." Goldie clenches his fist, the golden circles in his eyes turn black. Blue fire warped around his hands. Goldie then threw a punch at Springtrap, hitting right on target!

Bonnie took my hand and ran towards the exit. I hesitantly run with him, I want to help Goldie. I don't want him to be hurt.

We run out of the room that held me captive and we were now in the area with the generator, the main floor plan. We stop and Bonnie sits me on a table that was behind me. He looks deep into my eyes, his hands on my waist as he sometimes squeezes just to let me know everything is alright. I swiftly wrap my arms around his torso and bury my face into his neck. For some reason, I felt like crying. And that's what I did, I cried and Bonnie rubbed my back and whispered into my ear. "It's okay, (Y/n)...I'm here." My breath hitched often as I cried, I tried to slow it down but I couldn't.

"Look at me..." Bonnie's voice was soft and sweet. I slowly look up at him and wipe my tears, my arms slowly fall to my side. He puts his hand on my cheek and presses his lips against my forehead. "You're so beautiful, even when you cry, my sweet." He rests his forehead against mine, his eyes close and he brings his hand that was cupping my cheek to my chin. His thumb glided across my bottom lip softly. I push my body closer to his and wrap my legs around his waist. I feel Bonnie tense up, "This...reminds me of Goldie's hoopla..." I somewhat beam at his comment. My hands flow up his torso and take place on the sides of his neck, my fingertips touching his jawline. My thumb slowly rubs against his delicate skin, "Don't think of Goldie at this time...think of you and I." It was silent for such a time. Bonnie breathes out and his other hand rests over mine. He lightly squeezes my hand.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there..." I feel my heart stop. "What...? What do you mean, Bon?" Bonnie moves his head a little, he removes his forehead from mine and looks me in the eyes. "I should've been there, I should've known something was going to happen to you...I shouldn't have taken you down here...I could've been there to protect you from them." My hand moves to his cheek and he, once again, leans into it. "Bonnie...there wasn't anything you could've done. Don't feel this way, Doll." I kiss his cheek and intertwine my hand with his. "But I could've done something...I could've known. Freddy found a note the third night you were here...he showed everyone but me, even though he knew I could've protected you from them." I could feel Bonnie's anger.

"Wait what? They didn't tell us about something that was going to harm me...?" Now I felt the anger burning inside me, "Exactly! It just doesn't make sense because I never want you to be hurt, you're my everything. I can't live without you, (Y/n)." I blush and hug Bonnie. Even though we're not in the greatest situation, I want Bonnie.

"Well, what a lovely reuni—AGH!" "HAYAAA!" Bonnie and I quickly look over to where we heard the noise, we see Puppet on the ground with Chica on top of him. Then, we heard Freddy's laughter. I felt a hand on my shoulder and look the other way to see Freddy. "I'm glad you're okay." Freddy smiles at Bonnie and I. I hit Freddy's chest, "Hey! What was that for?" "For not telling us about the note sooner! This wouldn't have happened if you would have just told us!" I yell at him, in the corner of my eye I can see Bonnie crack a small smile. "Lassie!! Don't get ye self hurt" Foxy runs down the stairs and rushes over to Chica. "I should probably go help them..." Freddy then goes to help the other two beat up the Puppet.

"They're crazy." I say laughing. All of a sudden, Bonnie's hand takes my face and gently moves it to look at him. I look into his eyes and see the sparkles he has. He has a small gleam on his lips as he looks into my eyes. He tilts his head as he leans in, he closes his eyes. "I love you." He whispers to me. I blush and bite my lip. The only thing I could think of was:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HE SAID HE LOVES ME HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS THIS IS IT BOIS THIS IS THE DAY WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

"I-" "I don't approve of what's about to happen." "Goldie, I swear." Bonnie protests. I push Bonnie back a little bit and I jump off of the table. Bonnie and Goldie look at me confused. I just hug both of them. "I love you guys." They hug me back. "We love you too, (Y/n)." Goldie whispers. "Hey! What about us?!" I hear Chica yell. I giggle, I look over at them to see Puppet gone and blood all over the three of them. Followed by a pool of blood that seems they were trying to cover up. I ignore there ways and grimace. "I'm not hugging you guys with blood all over you. That's nasty." I snuggle my face into Bonnie's chest and smile. "You smell so good, Bonnie. It's comforting..." I rub my face against his chest more as he places one of his hands on my head. "Really...? I smell good to you?" I look up at him and smile widely. "Of course, after all I-" Goldie throws his hand over my mouth. I look at him and furrow my eyebrows.

"Guys, lets go." Freddy commands and we all nod and start to go back up the stairs. Bonnie is holding my hand the entire time.

Each step felt like an eternity of hell, like I was going downhill from where I already was. I don't think this was the end of our battle.

It was just the beginning.