Chapter Fourteen: Confrontation

Bonnie's Pov

I walk out of (Y/n)'s room and into the main room. I quickly walk over to Freddy and tug his coat. "What?" Freddy looks at me, "I think I saw something I shouldn't have." He looks at me confused. "What was it?" I hesitantly tell Freddy what I saw in her drawing book, his eyes widen and he has pink covering his cheeks. "Well, that's interesting to say the least." I roll my eyes and blush at the thought of that actually happening.

"Look, Bonnie, you're going to have to get over being shy. You gotta have a lot more confidence. If you and (Y/n) do get together, you're going to be doing some 'NSFW' things together. Like the type of stuff in her drawing book. She drew that because she wants that to happen, she wants you to take her by the hair and be rough with her. She wants your love. No one else's. Be thankful for that." Freddy sighs and right behind Freddy I see (Y/n) come out of her room.

I blush and get Freddy to notice. (Y/n) looks at me and nervously and waves. She walks towards us and I slowly have a mini heart attack. I move my eyes from her, "Hey, (Y/n). Have a nice nap?" Freddy chuckles and my eyes widen. Her eyebrows furrow, "Not really, how'd you know I was sleeping?" Freddy stiffens and looks at me. I widen my eyes as to say 'bitch I swear.' Freddy looks back at (Y/n), "Goldie told me. He went into your room for a second just to see you." (Y/n) smiles, I look at Freddy like he's fucking stupid. HE IS FUCKING STUPID. "Awe that's so sweet of him!" (Y/n) leaves and goes over to Goldie.

"Well, now she's- what?" I stare at him with black eyes. "You sent her to my rival." I speak through gritted teeth. Freddy looks at anything else but me. I calm myself down and my eyes turn back to their normal crimson. "How do I go and talk to her? Like what should I do?" I rub my face out of stress. "Just take her into the office." I feel dumb.

I go over to (Y/n) and nervously cough to get her attention. She looks at me and her eyes sparkle. "Well if it isn't the good kisser~" I look at Goldie and roll my eyes. "(Y/n), may I speak with you?" She nods and I take her hand and lead her to the security office. Once were in there I shut both of the doors. I sat down against the wall and she sat next to me.

"Okay, (Y/n), I am mad that what happened...happened. But I don't blame you considering you told him not to kiss me. But you shouldn't have done that in the first place. As you said, it wasn't a smart idea." I look at her to see her almost in tears, I'm taken back by this and hug her. "Don't cry! Why are you about to cry?" She hugs me back and I bring her into my lap. "I thought you were never going to forgive me and I wouldn't want to live with myself knowing that you don't like me anymore!" She cries into my chest and I pet her hair and hold her tighter. "I could never not like you, (Y/n). Honestly, I would've just laughed at the joke but then I saw you there and I got embarrassed because you obviously know that I like you now and if you didn't well now you do because I just accidentally told you and now I wanna go into a hole and die alone." My grip on her tightened even more, she looks up at me. Her cheeks are red. "I had the thought that you liked me but when I saw you kiss the delusion of me I kinda knew." I chuckle, "I also don't think I'll be kissing anyone else for a while after that." I laugh and she laughs too. "You better not be kissing anyone but me, stupid bunny."

I blush and laugh. "Oh yeah, I should also tell you, Goldie wasn't the one that went into your room, I did." She smirks. "I already knew that. Goldie told me." I nervously smile, "I should probably also tell you that I saw your drawing book..." She looked at me and her eyes widened. "Why would you look at that, Bonnie??" She starts to hit my chest playfully. "Hey! It was open for the public to see woman!" She rolls her eyes, "What part of it did you see...?" I take her hands and hold them against my chest. I give her a smile, "You even saw the last one?!" I nod as she hides her face in my chest. I hear her muffled "dumb...stupid...idiotic"'s and I laugh quietly. I kiss the top of her head. "You're so cute, if you wanted that stuff to happen...you should've just told me~" I said in a seductive voice, she looks up at me. "I'm just k-kidding!" She pouts her lips again and I squeeze her again. I wish we could stay like this forever, I wish I could tell her I love her. But I don't want to ruin anything.

We finally let go of each other, "You have changed a lot since I left." (Y/n) rubs her thumb on my cheek. "So have you."

The rest of the night (Y/n) and I have stayed in the office just chatting and talking. We also talked about her drawings of us too.

"So, why is your drawing book only filled with us?" I look at her, she smiles. "Well, you guys have been the only other family I've had since my mother passed away. And even since I was a kid, I had a crush on you. Granted, I did have one on Freddy first but then it switched over to you because at first it was a pity crush but then you became my favorite." My eyes look dead. "A pity crush? Really?" I put my chin in my palm and look away from her. She grabs my face and pulls it towards her. "Yes a pity crush but not longer after I really did have a crush on you!" I smile and kiss her forehead. She looks at me with sparkles in her eyes as she has a tint of light pink covering her cheeks. She smirks and yells, "So you're the one who kissed my forehead!" I blush and advert my eyes. "Yeah! So what? You looked cute and peaceful." She just giggles.

"I want to stay like this forever." I brush a strand of her hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ear. She smiles and lays her head down on me. "I do too, Bonnie." Next thing you know (Y/n) is fast asleep and I'm slowly getting sleepy as well. I look at the time and it shows that it's only 1:15. I have some time to sleep with her. I rest my head on hers and slowly but surely fall asleep.

We get woken up by the power turning off, "I forgot we had the doors closed this entire time." I try to get up but (Y/n)'s grip tightened on me. I smile and kiss the top of her head. "Can't we just let someone else deal with it this time, Bon?" B-Bon...? Omg I wanna die because of her sleepy cuteness! "Yes, but let's at least go to your room." I feel her nod as I get up with her stuck to me. She finally lets go but she takes my hand as a substitute. I blush and we both walk out of the office and we make our way to the main room.

"Awe! There's the lovers!" Chica exclaims, I yawn and stop for a moment. "Freddy, can you turn the power back on when you have a chance...?" Freddy nods, it was like he didn't want to look at (Y/n) and I. "Okay, thank you." I walk towards the employees only room and we go into (Y/n)'s bedroom. She pulled me towards the bed and she laid down and I laid beside her. "I haven't laid in a bed in a long time." She giggles, "It's comfy, no?" I happily sigh. "Yeah, it is." Especially since you're here with me.

(Y/n) falls asleep and I do too. Being in this bed with her made me feel comfortable.