Chapter Six: No-No Dream (2/2)

Your POV

I woke up to see no one there beside me despite everything that happened. What happened?

I look beside my be to see the box of pizza. At least I know that was real.

'Was that all a dream...? Was none of that real?' My mind was searching and scanning for answers. Bonnie would never act like that...of course it was a dream. But why would my brain have the image of it? Why?

I hear the 12:00 am bell alarm and I close my eyes. It feels like seconds go by before I hear my door open. "Hi (Y/n)!" I open my eyes and look and see Chica at the door.

"Chica." My quiet monotone voice carries over, "Yes?" I look at my ceiling and close my eyes again. "What night is this?" I hear giggles, "Night three silly!" It's silent again for a few, Chica speaks up.

"Well, (Y/n), come on. Get up! Let's go play a few games!" Chica's footsteps grow quieter as I open my eyes and sit up. I shut my door and walk over to my dresser for my uniform. I take off my shirt and shorts and pull out my black high-waisted skinny jeans and throw a white tank top on and then throw the unbuttoned shirt over it. I put on my checkered Vans and throw my hair into a high ponytail. I don't care today.

I brush my teeth and put on perfume and deodorant and walk to my phone, I check the time to see it's 12:15. I take my phone into my pocket and go to open the door, when I open it I see Bonnie with his hand in a fist; it looks like he was about to knock on the door. As he looks at me and I look at him, I see his cheeks turn a bit red as his ears fold back. "Oh hey, Bonnie. I was just coming out if that's what you were here for." He nods and walks away.

'That was weird. Though, I'm the one who should be acting like that. Considering that dream...' I close the door behind me and walk to the main room with Bonnie far ahead of me, his ears still pushed back. When we reach the main room I see Chica, Freddy, and Foxy all sitting at a table laughing together. "Aye! (Y/n) is finally 'ere!" I look at Foxy as he smiles at me, I chuckle see him patting the seat next to him, insinuating for me to it next down. "Sit ye' booty down next to me, lassie!" I do as he says and sit down next to him. Bonnie sits next to Chica who is right across from me and Foxy.

"Okay! Now that we're all here, we're going to play a classic bored game! Sorry Sliders." Shit.

"How do you know about this game??" I stare at her intently, "The kids taught me how to play it and I...I....beAT THEM ALL!" She starts to laugh maniacally. Me and Foxy look at each other and nervously laugh.

'Little does she know I used to play this game all the time with my older brothers' She sets the game up and we all choose our colors, except Freddy. He didn't want to play this round. "Freddy, if you want, you can come over here and help me with game strategy?" I suggest to Freddy as he looks up from a piece of paper with a worried look in his eyes, he blinks and sighs. Folding the piece of paper and putting it in his pocket he gets up and walks over to me. "Sure." He puts a smile on his face. He sits next to me and Chica and Foxy huff. "That's no fair! You have someone smart!" Freddy chuckles and Bonnie stays silent.

"Fine I'll help all of you. Bonnie, do you want my help too?" Freddy asks, Bonnie looks up and shakes his head. "No, I think I'll be alright Freddy."

We go into the game quickly, no one has won so far because of Freddy. It's getting heated. We're all getting revenge on each other, even Bonnie is.

Bonnie doesn't talk much, he only talked in my dream...speaking of that dream. Why did I dream of that? Of Bonnie like that? Why did it feel so real too?

Suddenly, I notice Freddy right beside my face, if he looked at me right now we would probably kiss tbh. "Play this piece next, Princess." I look at him immediately as soon as he calls me "Princess." Wowie...Freddy looks at me with the corner of his eye and he smiles a little bit. I blush slightly and played my piece.

We played like this until someone won. Freddy somehow won... But...my energy started to go low. I went from happy to sad slowly. I have no clue why, I haven't had this happen to me since I was 15.

When I was 15, I had already been through 3 guys up to that point.

One of them was verbally abusive, but he only did it through text. When out in public he would act innocent and I thought that's how relationships worked. I didn't know much back then.

The second boyfriend I had cheated on me for months. Probably has been dating this other girl before me. I was the girl he cheated on with which is even worse in my opinion. He also tried to get me to have sex with him...I said no. But he pushed...

The other guy I "dated" (I put quotations because we weren't exactly dating but we were in a relationship if that makes sense.) But he sorta abandoned me. He left me waiting and he never came back. He never apologized. I never forgot.

Why is it acting up now...? Of all times, it had to be when I was with them.

I put on a smile and play the rest of the game. Everyone's smiling. A real smile. Except me.

Foxy nudges me with his elbow, I look up at him and he smiles lightly. "What's wrong lassie?" I smile gently at him, "Nothing! I'm fine, just enjoy the game!" I get up.

"Hey Freddy, can you play for me for a bit? I have to go to the restroom." I smile at Freddy and point to the bathroom while I start to walk away, "Sure thing!" As I walk away I hear Chica yell, "I have to go too! Bonnie, play for me!" I look behind me and see Chica running towards me. We go to the bathroom. I go into the stall and do my business as Chica does too. I go out of the stall after flushing and wash my hands.

Chica comes out not too long after and washes her hands. As she's washing her hands she asks me a question, "Does every guy you meet hit on you?" I look at her like she's batshit crazy. "What? What do you mean?" She slightly laughs. "Nothing. It's nothing." She smiles as she dries her hands on a paper towel.

Should I tell her about my dream? I think I should but I'm not sure if she would go blabbing or not. But I have to trust her, I do trust her. She never told Bonnie that I used to have a crush on him all the years ago.

"Hey Chica?" She looks at me as I fiddle with my fingers, "Yeah? What is it?" She throws her paper towel away and stands there, moving up and down slightly with her hands behind her back. "Can I tell you something? And if I tell you this thing, will you promise to not tell anyone?" She smiles and walks towards me. "Of course!" She holds out her hand with only her pinky up, I smile and wrap my pinky around hers.

Then I begin to tell her about my dream.