Chapter Twenty-Two: S.A.

Bonnie's Pov

We go to the office around 11:50. As we walk down the hallway, I fix my hair back to its normal state. Her hand brushed up against mine and I look down at our hands, she locked her pinky with mine and I looked at her with a blush forming on my face. She smiles at me, not letting my pinky go. "You're so cute, (Y/n)..." I say under my breath, grabbing her chin as her eyes sparkle. "Yep...definitely cute." I lean down and kiss her forehead, leaving her smiling like a goof. I just want to cuddle her forever, she's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

We reach the office and walk inside, (Y/n) lets go of my pinky and goes over to Chica. "My love!" Chica exclaims as she hugs her, (Y/n) hugs her back as she seems ecstatic to see her.

"So, Bonnie, did you and (Y/n) enjoy yourselves last night?" I hear Mike say aloud for everyone to hear. My face heats up as I dart my head over to him seeing an obvious smirk. I'm gonna kill him like I've always wanted to. I start to furiously stomp towards him with my hands clenched in a fist, but I'm stopped by (Y/n) putting her hands on my chest, her eyes looked tired as she stared into mine. My ears go back as her hand travels to my cheek, I instantly relax myself and close my eyes, I lean my cheek into her palm more. I kiss her soft hand and I could feel my lips curl into a small, gentle smile. "Ah! So I see you've made him your bitch, eh (Y/n)?" Hearing his voice made me tense up again, I open my eyes and glare at Mike who was staring at us. "Will you shut your mouth? Or would you like me to help you with that?" I grit my teeth and remove her hand from my face, walking around her and standing tall against Mike.

"Try me, Bunny boy." Mike's smirk stays on his face as he says that. I was so close to grabbing Mike when all of a sudden I hear: "Omg! I totally ship it!" My attention was then drawn over to Chica and (Y/n) as they look at us with cheesy smiles and a small blush covering their cheeks. "Wh-what?" I muttered out, it was the only thing I could mutter out considering she thinks that we'd be cute together. "You heard me, love. Your relationship is like two enemies that soon became lovers, you hate each other's guts but there's just something sparking on the inside! Even though that spark is small at the moment, it could grow into something big!" My eyebrows furrow and my eyes narrow at her, I have the most disgusted look on my face an when I look back at Mike, he has the same expression.

"You're nuts, you psycho bitch." He says to her, I then feel I rush of anger blow through me. "Don't call her a bitch." I say coldly as I whip my head around a stare at him, my eyes go black and I could feel so much anger. "Don't tell me what to do, stupid rabbit." I mentally smile, "I've always wanted to kill you and I think I've found a good enough reason to now." My face stayed neutral as I started to move my hand up towards his neck. I squeezed slightly before she called my name.

"Bonnie!" (Y/n)'s warning voice runs through my head as my eyes dart over to her, I lower my hand and turn my head eerily towards her, I then start to walk towards her, slowly but my legs are long enough to take small strides that feel big. I'm right in front of her as the room got quiet. I hear Mike start to freak out, "Freddy! Aren't you going to do something?! He's going to hurt her!" "No he won't." Freddy simply says. I put my hand on her waist and my other hand travels to her neck, lightly placing it on the side. I near my face towards hers as my eyes turn back to their original crimson red. I look into her beautiful (e/c) eyes and smile sweetly as I kiss her the tip of her nose. I giggle at her face as she has a blush covering her cheeks. "You're so cute. I love you." I gently press my lips against her sweet tasting ones; I just want to show her how much I love her in some type of way. I have this looming feeling that I'm not loving her enough, that I have to be with her forever. Like I can't leave her, and she can't leave me.

My hand that held her neck went down to her waist, I brought her closer to me and held her tightly as I deepened our kiss. I felt (Y/n)'s hands creep onto my shoulders, I could feel her smile through the kiss. When I released her lips from mine, she smiled widely. "I love you too."

Your Pov

I watched as Bonnie's hand inched closer to Mike's neck, his eyes showed how hungry he was for blood and for Mike to scream out bloody murder. His eyes showed a dark abyss as his small, white pupil glowed. The blank expression on Bonnie's face was genuine hatred as he looked directly into Mike's glaring eyes.

I felt Chica sway my hair out of her way as she began to whisper into my ear, "(Y/n), don't you think you should stop Bonnie from actually hurting Mikey?" Mikey? Whatever, it's Chica after all.

"Bonnie!" I say with a stern and warning tone, getting his attention as his white pupil gazed on me; his face was still neutral. He lowered his hand and turned his head eerily towards me. He then turned his whole body towards me and started to stride over. I have no clue why, but watching him walk over to me like this when he was angry...was hot as hell. When he stops right in front of me, my eyes kept traveling downward even though I tried to keep them up. I then heard Mike's voice, "Freddy! Aren't you going to do something?! He's going to hurt her!" His voice cracked a few times because of how nervous he was. "No he won't." As Freddy said that, Bonnie's hand reached up to the side of my neck and gently placed it there as his other hand set itself on my wrist. As he looked into my eyes, his turned back from black to his beautiful crimson red. Bonnie's face then started to show emotion as he sweetly smiled and he kissed the tip of my nose. I blush, "You're so cute. I love you." Hearing Bonnie say these things made me so happy. Bonnie presses his soft lips against mine, I melted into the kiss as his hand that held my neck, migrated to my waist with the other hand. Bonnie brought me closer to him as he tightened his grip and deepened our kiss further. I let my hands wander to his shoulders, gripping onto them as I could feel a smile creep onto my lips through the kiss.

When Bonnie released his lips from mine, I smiled widely and replied, "I love you too."

"Awe! So you two are actually together!" Chica exclaims excitedly. I look over at her and wink. She seemed to get the gesture as she starts to giggle. "What'd you tell her through your wink?" I look at Bonnie's curious face, I smile. "Nothing, don't worry about it." I give him a quick kiss on the lips and get out of his hold.

"Wait, but I though Bonnie was in his killing rampage? Why didn't he hurt you?!" Mike starts to freak out and I chuckle. "Why would you think I would hurt her? I had to live on that stage for 10 years without her there to comfort me or to play with me. When she came back, I became happy again. I missed her dearly," He pauses and I nod. "Yeah Bonnie would never hurt me...well, besides last ni-" "OKAY. D-don't speak too much. You'll lose your tongue." Bonnie's face was as red as a perfectly ripe apple, I giggle. "Yeah, I'll lose my tongue in your mouth." Bonnie just looks at me with a glare and a huge blush. "You're a kinky little shit, aren't you?" I smile sheepishly and shrug my shoulders like I don't know what he's talking about.

I sit on the desk and swing my legs, "(Y/n), out of all the guys you could've gone for, why pick the dead kid that got trapped in the animatronic?" I look at Mike as he says those hateful words. Why? "Mike, that's rude and very inconsiderate to Bonnie and me." What does he mean 'why?' Bonnie walks over to me and stands in between my legs with his back to me. "Mike, do you even know what love is?" Bonnie says with an irritated tone. Mike looks out the door, "I used to. It wasn't like, romantic, it was more of a guardian or friendship. But that blew away easily..." Mike looked sad.

I wrap my arms around Bonnie's neck and let them rest on his chest, "What happened?" I ask, Mike looks at me and shrugs.