Chapter Four: Pizza

Bonnie looks up at me and smiles softly, he grips onto my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine...huh?

"Y-you know what? I'm really hungry! Why don't we go eat some pizza?" I quickly try to stand up but Bonnie's grip on my hand stops me. He looks at me carefully in the eyes and I see one of his bunny ears twitch in my peripheral vision. I blush heavily and swallow the built up spit in the back of my throat.

Bonnie's crimson eyes look down and close, he sighs and stands up, pulling me up as well in the process. Bonnie lets go of my hand and we both walk down the right hall and quickly turn the corner. We walk through a set of doors and come across the kitchen.

"What are we doing here?" My eyes wandered the new environment before me. Bonnie walks more into the kitchen and opens a cabinet full of ingredients. "You said you were hungry, no?" He continues to rummage through cabinets and continues to put stuff on the island counter. Truth be told, I wasn't that hungry even though I hadn't gotten much to eat lately, but that situation with Bonnie back in the office was weird, so I needed an excuse to get out of there. But pizza did sound really good at the moment.

"Uh...yeah." I say walking into the kitchen more and looking at the ingredients he had put out. Flour, sugar, salt, dry yeast, and butter. Are we making dough? "Hey, Bonnie?" I go up to the counter and see Bonnie going through another drawer. He pulls out four measuring cups. One full cup, a half of a cup, a teaspoon, and a tablespoon. "Hm?" Bonnie hums in question, honestly, Bonnie looking focused and serious was kind of hot to me. And damn, if he knows how to cook...that's even better. I snap out of my thoughts, "Are we making dough?" I lean against the table making my boobs push up against my arms and show more cleavage. Bonnie looks at me after getting out a bowl and pan. He nods and every time he would pass his eyes by me they would be darting from my eyes to my boobs and back to my eyes. I wasn't shocked, it's a guy after all.

Bonnie doesn't answer my question, all he does is give me orders. "Wash your hands and then get 2 1/2 cups of flour and put it into the bowl, then get a teaspoon of salt and a tablespoon of sugar and place it in the same bowl as well." I follow his orders, I wash my hands and then start to add ingredients. Bonnie sits on the counter next to me as I do this. "Now, one cup of yeast and then 3 tablespoons of butter and one cup of warm water." Again, I do as he says. "Mix it until it's soft and leaves the sides of the bowl." I do just that, it takes about 5 minutes for me to mix it by hand, but I did it and now my arm hurts.

Bonnie tells me to take flour and sprinkle it on the counter and then knead the dough. How the hell do you knead dough??? I had a total look of confusion on my face. Bonnie giggled and jumped down from the counter he came up behind me and took my hands and started to knead the dough. I was blushing lightly at the closeness and contact but it didn't bother me as much.

I could feel his hot breath against my neck, I could feel his body pressed against mine, I could smell him...and damn...I was getting high off him. I could feel my stomach turn...but in a good way, my face felt as hot as the Sahara desert.

"(Y/n)...do you understand how to do it now?" I whipped my head around so our eyes met, I sighed and nodded. "Okay, good! Let me see you do it then!" He smiles like a little kid and backs away, giving me my space as he watches me. I start to knead the dough Bonnie watches intently. After a minute or two I look up at him and give him the eyes saying 'am I done yet?' He chuckles, "Yes, you're done, now just roll out the dough and clean your mess." I wash my hands once more and start to clean up my mess, putting away items and cleaning them. Bonnie gets out some more ingredients and I smile widely, it's the fun part!

I could tell Bonnie saw me smile because he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him. We made the rest of the pizza together, we put the dough onto a flat pizza pan, we put the tomato sauce and cheese on. After that Bonnie and I segregated sides and started to make our type of pizza. I put pepperoni, olives, banana peppers, artichokes, feta cheese, and then I add another layer of cheese. I look over at Bonnie to see what he's doing and he immediately looked up at me and glared. He covered his side of the pizza and I backed off. "Well okay then." I say, I waited a couple more minutes and Bonnie finally got done and covered his creation with cheese. As soon as he got done the oven beeped three times and Bonnie's ears went up. "Oven's ready!" He says happily.

We put the pizza in the oven and turn the timer to 25 minutes. Bonnie and I wash our hands one more time and then we pull out my phone and sit on the floor and start watching shows on Hulu. We heard the doors open in the kitchen and saw Chica there, "I smell pizza being made!" She exclaims loudly, she looks at us and sees how we're positioned. Bonnie's arm is around my neck and we're both snuggled up next to each other. She must've got the wrong idea about us because she just smirked. Like, she looked like a creep. "What type of pizza did you make?" She asked us, a small, bovine smile on her face. "We don't know." Both Bonnie and I giggle like children.

More time passes as Chica and the others join Bonnie and I. I was in the middle, Chica was on my left and right next to her was Freddy. Bonnie was on my right and right next to him was Foxy. I was so squished that my boobs were actually hurting...it was bad.

The oven dinged, insinuating that the pizza was done. Me and Bonnie hopped up and ran to the oven, causing the others the fall. Bonnie and I open the oven and are greeted with hot air and a delicious smell smacking us in the face. Bonnie quickly puts oven mits on and grabs the pizza and pulls it out of he oven, placing it on the island counter. Bonnie and I look at it like animals (though he is an animal) and we're about to cut when all of a sudden Bonnie stops me. "What'cha doing?? I'm hungry!" I complain, Bonnie rolls his eyes while he laughs, "Let's play a game with the pizza!" He cuts he pizza in slices and brings out five pieces of paper. The others come to us and everyone except Bonnie looks confused. "Okay, we're going to guess the pizza type. Everyone has a piece of paper and you're going to eat a slice and write down what you think it is." Everyone nods and smiles.

"Ready?" Everyone nods.

"Get set..." We get a piece of pizza ready.

"...Go!" All of us get a slice.

Chica, foxy and Bonnie all got my side while Freddy and I ate Bonnie's side. As soon as I put it in my mouth I could taste the basil leaves and tomatoes, and he put feta on it! Ooh!! Do I taste a bit of jalapeño? I write down my guesses and start eating more of Bonnie's pizza. It was so good! Wow, damn, he can make a pizza! I look over at Freddy and his eyes were bright. Looks like he was enjoying it. I look up at Bonnie to see him devouring my pizza, "Hey! Leave some for me you stingy bunny!" I yell at him getting his attention, he looks up at me and smiles cheesily...eheheh...get it?

"Sorry, yours tastes so good!" His compliment makes me look to the side and jokingly go, "Oh you!" He laughs slightly and we both continue to eat.

After everyone put down the answers Bonnie and I looked at them together. We saved each other's answers for last. Freddy got Bonnie's right and he missed one ingredient in mine, Foxy got mine right but couldn't finish Bonnie's because he couldn't stand the basil leaves. Chica got both right, of course. She's the pizza expert.

It was now me and Bonnie's turn. Taking a look at the answer Bonnie gave, I'm surprised: he got them all correct. Wow. I look over at Bonnie and he seemed surprised too. He looked at me and put his hand up. I high-five Bonnie and we both say, "You got everything right!" We look at each other and glare and blush. "Freaking weirdo..." I say under my breath. "Shut up, (Y/n)!" He laughs and lightly punches my shoulder.

The clock strikes 6 and we all frantically cleanup. The others leave to the stage and Bonnie helps me put the pizza in a box. He hands me the box and I smile gently, "Hey," I pause myself. I admire Bonnie and bite my lip slightly. I quickly go up to his face and I kiss his cheek. "Thanks for keeping me busy tonight," I pause again and bite my lip again, looking at Bonnie with lust. I go up to his ear and lightly touch his arm going up to his shoulder to his chest and down and whisper, "maybe you can keep me busy some other ways tomorrow night~" When I looked back at Bonnie, his face was completely red and he was choking on his words. I start to walk out the door and look back. "Bye Bonnie." I wink at him and go to the employees rooms. My temp. room. I place my food in my mini fridge and get out of my work clothes and just lay in my bed in my bra and panties. I let out a long sigh and fall asleep.

Let's see what happens on night 3.