Chapter Seven: Girls Take Too Long

Bonnie's Pov

I got (Y/n) from her room and we started to play the board game with the others. Foxy and Freddy were being awfully friendly with her...I didn't care, well I did but it wasn't my place to say anything. I barely talk to her. The other two are hitting on her more than what I should be doing. I was a little bit jealous of them, the fact that they can go up to any girl and talk to them. Then again, I'm not like them. I'm not a huge flirt like those two. At least Chica knows that.

I saw Foxy nudge (Y/n) and she looked up at him as he talked to her. She was smiling, but it wasn't real. Heh, we knew that smile all too well. Why was she putting up an act? "Hey Freddy, can you play for me for a bit? I have to use the restroom." I see (Y/n) get up and walk over to the bathrooms. "Sure thing!" Freddy sits in front of me, in her seat, Chica gets up as well, "I have to go too! Bonnie, play for me!" Chica jolts over to where (Y/n) is and walks with her the rest of the way. After I see them fully go around the corner, I sigh.

"Let us pause for a second." Freddy speaks and puts down the cards. I look over at the two in front of me and see them both smirking. "What?" Was all I could say, I didn't know what they were getting at. "How have ye been feeling matey?" Foxy fiddles with his hook as I look down and start to draw circles on the table with my finger. "Fine. Why do you ask?" I look at him with my head still down. "No reason." Was all he said before we went silent.

It's been about 30 minutes and I was beginning to think that something happened in that bathroom. "Ugh, where are they?" I hear Freddy groan from the table. I went over to the stage about 15 minutes ago because I was uncomfortable at the tables. I was sitting on the stage tuning my guitar. Why were they in there for such a long time?

I look over at Foxy and see his ears pushed back to his head. Freddy's were like that too. Mine weren't. They were annoyed, lol.

"Someone needs to see if their not dead." Foxy says as they both point at me immediately. Surprised, I yell, "Why do I have to do it?!" Freddy takes two of his fingers and rubs the bridge of his nose. "Obviously because you're not annoyed by the time." I smile sweetly, "That's because girls take their time! Just let them be. Go do your own thing while we're waiting." I go back to tuning my guitar and the two sigh.

After about five minutes, they finally walked out with Chica looking surprised. Chica and (Y/n) look at me and they both blush. What happened? And why are they looking at me??? I sigh and wave to them shyly.

'Stop acting like this. You're a man. Act like it, Bonnie.'

I place down my guitar and and hop off the stage and start walking towards them. I don't stop smiling.

"Hi ladies! Do you want to get back to the game or do something else?" I look at them, awaiting their answer. "Hey Bonnie. I think we should just relax for now." (Y/n) looks at me and smiles. I smile and blush slightly. (Y/n) and Chica head towards a table by Pirates Cove and sit down.

I just stand there...thinking of the many options I could've chosen to say and what the many answers would come with that. I regret not saying something else. I could've asked them anything else but I chose the safe answer.

Your Pov

I told Chica the dream about Bonnie...she was smirking and blushing heavily. "That's...um...interesting?" I close my eyes and rub my face. "I have no idea why I had that dream of Bonnie. It just doesn't make sense." I sit on the couch near the entrance of the bathroom door.

"(Y/n), don't worry. You're a woman. You're grown, your mind is going to be racing of this type of stuff." I look at Chica and laugh slightly. "Shouldn't I be telling you that?" She giggles and nods her head, "Yeah, probably."

Chica and I talk about what to do about the situation. We just decided to ignore it until it came up again. Maybe then we would tell Bonnie? Nah, I don't think I want to see that reaction.

"So, (Y/n), what's your opinion on Bonnie?" Bonnie? "Well, I think he's sweet, though he's always been like that from what I remember, and he's quiet and kind. He doesn't say much with his mouth but you can tell what's going on in his brain by his face. It's kinda cute, actually." I smile and look at the ground.  "So you think he's cute?" I look at Chica, I calmly reply, "I guess yeah. He's everything you'd want in a guy. He's kind-hearted, gentle, knows his manners, can cook, he can get into his feelings, he just excepts you for who you are." Chica looks at me with a face of awe. "But don't think I'm going to be dating, Chica," I giggle and stand up. "Awe! Why not? He's obviously right for you!" Chica whines and crosses her arms. "I don't want to be put into the dating scene right now. I have a lot to get done." With that, Chica accepts my decision and she gets up and we head to the main stage.

As soon as we walk out we see Bonnie sitting on the edge of he stage, he's playing his guitar. Both Chica and I blush randomly.

'Stop thinking about the dream!'

Bonnie looks up at us and smiles shyly. He puts down his guitar and walks towards us. "Hi ladies! Do you want to get back to the game or do something else?" He smiles and waits patiently for one of our answers. "Hey Bonnie, I think we should just relax for now." Chica and I walk to the table right beside Private Cove.

We sit there for a little bit and all of a sudden we see Foxy's head peek out of the curtain. "Chica..." Chica looks at him, "Yes, Foxy?" He doesn't speak, he just gestures her to go into the cove. She sighs and says, "One moment, (Y/n)." I just shrug and get up. I walk over to Bonnie and I see him messing with his guitar.

"Hey Bonnie!" I smile and sit next to him, he looks up from his guitar, "Oh, hey." His bunny ears lay back and I could tell he was nervous. It was cute. "What're you doing?" I move  towards him more and get a little close. I feel him stiffen up and he starts to stumble over his words. "N...nothing m-much! Just t-tuning my guitar! Eheh..." I chuckle, "Bonnie, again, you don't have to be nervous around me. Just be yourself." I nudge him with my elbow and he looks at me with a smile.