Chapter Twenty-Five: They're Closing Down?

"He's still alive."

What...?

"He's alive?" My voice grew louder and I slowly grew weary of this conversation. "Bonnie what did you mean?" I got on my knees to come just a little closer to his height. "He got away before Chica could do anymore damage than what she already did. We tried to find him but...to no avail." Omg...that's why... "Is that why you always followed me and kept an eye on me 24/7? You knew he was alive?" He nods, he didn't avoid eye contact with me. In fact, he kept it strong; honestly it was kind of sexy...he's getting me distracted. Stay focused (Y/n)...stay focused.

"And why didn't you tell me?" He leaned over and put his forehead against mine, "I didn't want to worry you, love. But hey, aren't you glad it happened like this? We got closer as lovers. And I'm happy we did because I don't think it ever would've happened if it hadn't gone down like this." I smile. "Yeah, I guess." I stand up and straddle Bonnie in the chair, I lightly press my lips against his. Only a peck. "I'm sorry for getting myself into trouble, bunny." He holds my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him. I take in his scent and let out a long, overdue, hard ass sigh. "Don't worry. My job is to protect you." He whispers.

"Do you guys ever stop coddling each other?" We both look towards the door to see Golden Freddy. He smirking as he's watching us with his black sockets for eyes. "No we don't because we love each other." Goldie rolls his eyes and I get up from Bonnie. "Awe! Do you want momma to teach you about love?" I walk over to Goldie and embrace him and start to pet his hair and pinch his cheeks. "E-ew no! Get off me ya w-weirdo!" His voice starts glitching as he tries to pry me off of him. "Does the golden teddy bear need to learn about the birds and the bees?~" I say teasingly, my voice stuffy as if I'm talking to a pet when they're being cute. "EW! What the h-hell! When did th-this t-topic come u-up?!" His voice still glitches as he still tries to get away from me. I start making a smoochy face at him as I hear Bonnie quietly chuckling in the background.

"Don't just sit there and laugh, you rabbit! Help me get away from your girlfriend!"

I look over at Bonnie as he just smiles. He gets up and has a loving look in his eyes. He goes to Goldie's other side and hugs him tightly. "Owr wittle Goldie is a big boy, isn't he?" His voice does the same thing and I smile giddily. "No! Not you too! Damnit Bonnie! You're not good for anything!"

Bonnie and I kept messing with Goldie for a couple of minutes before he finally teleported away.

"Awe! You're no fun, Goldie!" I exclaim, my head down. "He was like my son." Bonnie whines and suddenly we hear Goldie scream from the party room. "I'M OLDER THAN YOU, IDIOT!" Bonnie and I break out into laughter.

"Well that was fun." I laugh, Bonnie takes my hand and kisses it. "That was, bunny."

I look at the time: it's 3:25.

Bonnie and I went to the kitchen and we got food. As I was munching, Foxy came up to me and just hugged me. My eyes went wide and I reluctantly wrapped my arms around him. "Oh, uh, hi Foxy." Bonnie was right in front of me and his ears were twitching; he was annoyed with the fact that Foxy's hugging me. Cute.

"Lassie, I don't want ye thinkin any different about an ole' fox like me. Those were different times back then..." He looked me in the eyes and I smiled. "I would never think differently about you, Foxy." He let's go of me and walks back out.

Bonnie and I go out of the kitchen and hang out with the others. The time passed by fast as we laughed and played games. Mike sat no where near Foxy. The animatronics were complaining about how boring the stage was starting to become.

"All we do is sing and dance and talk all in one place. Nothing exciting is happening and we can't really give the kids the full Fazbear experience!" Chica exclaims as she throws her arms in the air sarcastically, she threw her head down on the table. "Yeah... I know how you feel, Chica. I wish I could see the kids be happy as we walk around and interact." Freddy sighs. Suddenly I got an idea for them.