Chapter Twenty-Four: Mike and Foxy

Your Pov

I heard Foxy screaming after Chica called for him. He sounded desperate...Chica looked scared and concerned. She rushed out and wasn't back for a while.

I was just sitting on the table with Bonnie in front of me. His head leaned against my shoulder as his arms held my hip in place. At times I would feel him squeeze my hips. His hands would lower themselves to my thighs and squeeze again, but only to go back up. Bonnie seemed at ease right now, it was nice. I let my hand go up to his head and I played with his hair. It was always so soft and velvety. I just want to snuggle up with Bonnie and spend every second with him.

Being in love is such a wonderful experience to have. You get to cherish and be affectionate towards someone and you get to love a different in a different and more intimate way than what you would normally. You get to have that experience of waking up to text messages saying, "Good morning, baby" or best yet, waking up to them in your bed and having a lovely good morning kiss. I want to be able to have that. And I do have that. Sort of.

"So, what're we going to do?" Freddy asks, looking over at me and Bonnie. "I don't know. I'm just chillin'." I respond, twirling a chunk of Bonnie's hair around my finger. Bonnie's grip on me got looser as he moved his head in front of mine. He smirked at me with tired eyes, "I know what we could do." He purred and I chortled lightly. "Shut up, stupid bunny." I push his face away as he prevails my push. He moved my hand and kissed me softly. I melted at his touch; his hand reached up to my neck and held it as he tilted his head to make the kiss deeper. Bonnie retracted his lips from mine and I whined in protest. "You play too damn much." I mumble and look away from him; I hear Bonnie chuckle and he grabs my chin and brings it back to look at him. "No, I just like to tease." My eyebrow raised. "Yeah, you playing too damn much." I protest. Bonnie laughs and kisses me again. It was short, but sweet.

"Okay, you two, we get it." Mike exhausts and I roll my eyes. My eyes land on Bonnie again, when my (e/c) eyes met with his beautiful crimson eyes, I wanted to...AGH! I don't even know. Bonnie was staring at me longingly. I smiled and placed my hands on both sides of his face and kissed his nose. He squinted his eyes and looked at me with a dangerous expression. "What the heck, bro? Why you gotta kiss my nose?" Bonnie's voice was confused. I furrowed my eyebrows and put on a scrunched smile. "You're too cute not to."

Soon, Foxy came back out and Chica with him. He looked scared when he looked at Mike. Mike looked terrified. I didn't know what was happening, but sure as hell, they had a backstory.

"Great, it's the fucking pirate fox. Stay away from me dude." I had no idea what was happening, Foxy looked hurt and Mikey kept backing away as Foxy drew closer to him. "Mikey...ye know I didn' mean t' do it...I wasn' meself..." Foxy sounded desperate for his apology to come through to Mike, Mike wasn't having it at all. "You ruined my life, you stupid fox!" Mike's eyes were narrowed in both fear and anger. Bonnie turned around and when he looked at what was happening, he seemed unfazed; like this is a reaction he would expect.

"Bonnie..." I tug on his sleeve as he looks over at me. "Hmm?" He hums, "What's their background?" Bonnie looks back over at them and sighs harshly. "Remember the incident that happened back in '87?" I nod my head, I wasn't born yet back then but I know what went on. "Well, Mike here was the kid that Foxy bit. Mike was everything to Foxy, vise versa."

"I was bein' controlled, Mikey! Ye gotta understand...that wasn' me, lad!" Foxy exclaimed helplessly. "I was in the hospital for months! I was on life support for a damn-long-ass time! Everyone who looked at me... All they did was pity me! I couldn't have a life anymore because of you, you fucking robots!" Mike storms out of the room, clearly too emotional to think properly; tears embedded themselves into his eyes. I stare at Foxy as he looked dead inside, just like me. I move Bonnie and I jump down, I walk towards the sad fox and put my hand on his shoulder. He eyes wander up to my face from looking down and his eyes start to have a watery effect. I wrap my arms around him and he does the same.

"I jus' be wantin' the lad t' forgive an ole fox like me..." Foxy whispers quietly, though, I could hear it. It was sad. To listen to him be all sad wasn't like Foxy at all. He was chipper and happy all the time, he took on each challenge with a fierce snarl! But now...he's helpless...he's not a fierce fox.

Chica took Foxy out of the room and I guess they went back to the cove.

"You wanna know what happened?" I switch my attention over to Bonnie. I nod and comfortably sit on the floor. Bonnie sits in the chair and leans back, I stay content on hearing what he had to say.

"Back then, when you were not born yet and we weren't stuffed into these suits...we had lives like you. We were kids." Wasn't he supposed to tell me why Foxy and Mike have a history? "We all knew each other because we always saw each other here. We all have our issues." Oh, maybe this is backstory. "Foxy has some...issues that he deals with... As a matter-of-fact, we all do." He looks down and away from me. I could only slightly see his sad eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed and he was smiling. "You okay?" I ask, scooting closer to him and putting a hand on his knee. He nods.

"One afternoon we were all performing and having a great time with the kids when all of a sudden we were all weren't in control over our bodies. I was walking around and playing with kids, Freddy was sitting on the stage and Chica was with me. Foxy was out of his cove... He was..." Bonnie paused, "He had bitten a kid. A kid who had visited his cove every time he came here. Foxy didn't mean to. We weren't in control." I laid my head on his knee and closed my eyes. "We were being controlled by someone or something else. Apart of that was the puppet." I feel Bonnie shift and I pick up my head and look up at him. He's looking down at me.

Bonnie leans forward and kisses my forehead. I close my eyes and smile. Being loved is the best. "I'm sorry to say this to you, but we would be telling you no matter what,"

"He's still alive."