Chapter Twenty-One: Caught By The Fox

Bonnie's Pov

I woke up at the 6am bell chime and frantically try to get my clothes on, only succeeding in putting on my pants. I'm not going to be on stage on time if I try to put on my shirt and vest. I quickly change into my animatronic form and quietly run out of (Y/n)'s room. I quickly hop onto the stage and grab my guitar.

The only thing going through my mind was what happened a few hours ago. I can't believe we actually had sex...the way we moved together felt amazing and...wow. Just thinking about her makes me all happy, and she told me she loves me. I honestly can't believe that happened, like, what do I do now? Will it be awkward? No, it can't be awkward...we just shared each other's bodies and now we're closer...god, why am I thinking about this way too hard? Did...did I meet up to her needs while doing it?? I know she said I did good but, did I do good? My mind was racing so much of thoughts of (Y/n) that I didn't realize that it was almost opening time.

The employees were all laughing together as they got the place ready for opening time. They "turned" us on and were ready to open the doors, it was now time to perform.

"Well, hello everybody! Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! The band will be starting soon." One of the employees say to the oncoming people walking in. The kids make a whole bunch of noise as they run in and their parents try to get them back to control them.

"Hello little kiddies! The show is about to start, are you ready Chica?" I say giddily, I look over at Chica and she looks at me. "Yeah I am! Are you ready, Freddy?" We both look at Freddy and he laughs. "Of course I'm ready!" We all smile and start to play my guitar, once I get the tune going, Freddy and Chica join in. The kids scream and make some noise, cheering us on. Of course, most of the kids are cheering for Chica and Freddy. I have some kids, but it's not a lot, though I'm thankful for them.

Through out the day, we sang songs and entertained children. I don't think I've loved doing this more than right now, the kids are so vibrant today and it just makes me so happy.

I miss those days...not having a care in the world when all I would do is eat and play with my friends. I didn't have to worry about anything that my parents had to worry about...my parents...I miss them. My mom was always so happy all the time and she always made me feel so much love, she was so kind all of the time. She was my role model. I miss my dad too, he taught me how to play sports at such a young age and him and I would always have conversations. I haven't felt this way since (Y/n) came here. It's been awhile.

It was about 4 in the afternoon and I got distracted by (Y/n) walking out of the employees room wearing leggings and a hoodie with her hair up in a messy bun. I see her eye me from the side as I look at her, she smirks at me as she walks out the door. I blush and continue on with my show. Maybe 2 hours later she came back into the pizzeria with a small bag. I wonder what it is, I'll find out later tonight. We open at 11 and close at 9 throughout the week days, on Saturdays we open at 10 and close at 10. Tiring.

We had about 2 hours left of showtime and there wasn't that many people in the pizzeria. Once those people left, the boss decided to just close down for the night. Usually we would wait it out but I guess not this night. The employees clean up and around 11:10 as the employees are about to leave, Mike walks in. They all greet Mike and they talk for a little bit, they were talking about how they miss him in the day shift. When Mike told us about why he had to do the night shift again, I didn't give two shits about what he had to say. I remember when he worked the night shift, he did his job but for some reason he always got on my nerves. The rest of the employees left and the only ones here were Mike and (Y/n), Chica and Freddy were talking to each other and at one point they were talking to me.

"Hey Bonnie, how'd your night go?" I could hear Freddy's smirk. I couldn't help but blush, "G-good. How about yours?" Damn it, I stuttered. "Mine was pretty boring, was yours exciting, Bonnie?" Chica giggles and turns human, she walks off the stage and so does Freddy. They start walking to the office and when they notice that I'm not with them they turn to me. "Bonnie? Why aren't you coming?" Freddy's lips curled at the ends. "I'll, uh...I'll be there in a bit." They shrugged and walked off. Once I can see that they're gone I change into my human form, the cold air hit my bare chest and arms heavily. I shudder as goosebumps start to appear on my body.

"Blimey! Bonnie? Why don't ye have yer shirt on?" I freeze in place and my eyes go wide. Oh jeez, oh fuck. I slowly turn my head around and see Foxy, damnit I forgot about him. "Um, I forgot to put my shirt back on this morning...heh." He eyes me carefully and his eyes lay upon my hair, my hair was messier than normal because...y'know, he smirks. I feel my face get hotter. "Lad, ye can't hide what ye've done from me." His voice seemed smooth, "What do ye mean, matey?" I do a fake pirate accent and he walks towards me. He puts his hand on my shoulder and whispers. "Sail ho! Ye had sex with thee lass, didn't ye?" He says giddily. I face palm and start to speed walk towards (Y/n)'s room. "Sink me! I'll take that as a aye!" I hear him scream at me and I cover my ears and walk faster.

Once I'm at (Y/n)'s room door, I open it, not even thinking of knocking and I catch her in the middle of changing. Her boobs were out and she only had black lace panties on. Her hair was wet and it dripped at the bottoms, the water fell onto her plump ass as she looked at me with surprise. "Bonnie!" She turns around towards me as I close the door behind me. A blush was on both of our faces, I kept darting my eyes from her boobs to her face.

I smile nervously and quickly look away from her. "I am so sorry! I should've knocked but Foxy—" I stumbled over my words as she chuckled. "Bonnie," she paused as I felt her hands slide down my back as she kissed my back and I bite my lip. "Yes?" She bites my ear lightly and then kisses my neck. "You're okay."

I turn around and she immediately kisses me. I kiss back and tilt my head to deepen it; one of my hands hold her cheek while the other rests on her hip. After we break it she hugs me.

"You're so cute, my bunny!" She kisses my cheek and I smile.

I love her.