× introduction / requests page ×

hey hey!!

welcome to my collection of youtuber oneshots!

same rules apply as last time!! i don't ship anyone in this collection as real people, more of their online personas!! i personally do not know their sexuality and everyone here is simply fiction!!!!

also, a quick note; i do other yters, not just mcyt !! it may take me a bit to do others but i definitely want to try my hand at them :)

i take requests!!
i absolutely do not do graphic depictions of suicide + death/rape, as those are pretty heavy triggers, but if you've got any angst/fluff/good nsfw requests, i'd love to hear them! feel free to dm me your requests or write them in the comments!!!

real talk; depending on the prompt or whatever i decide to write, there may be mentions of/descriptions of self-harm, bullying, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, ect. this will most likely be updated as the collections continues. again, i refuse to write any graphic depictions of suicide or death, and forced nsfw.

IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS, FEEL FREE TO WRITE THEM IN THE COMMENTS HERE!!!

and i guess that's it!!! again, feel free to leave requests in the comments and i hope you all enjoy this as much as i do! :)

- ?????