Chapter Three: Whelp we f*cked up-

Yes. I am alive. Yes, I exist.
Wow. 69 reads!? Guys, seriously. I thought I'd get one if I'm lucky. I'm so happy!
I had to leave due to illness stuff. Not rona. Just sickness that lasted a while, and I honestly forgot about this fanfic after the week I was sick. So sorry for the hiatus! I'll try to upload every other day as originally planned.
Guys tho:

Killmare and Cream

Or Crossmare and Kreme

I need to know qwq. I can't decide because... uh... *laughs silently in multishipper that can't choose* And uhm same for this:

Kustard and Dustberry

Or Cherryberry and Classic and Dust are lonely.

Anyways onto the fanfic!

ALSO! IMPORTANT: Cursing. Oh and violence.

And a name change: I'm want to change the fanfic name to { · Muffins · } or <·Dark Stars·>
Because the muffins made them bad? or bc they're dark now? But still the Star sanses?
No?
Ok.

No one's POV:

Ink, Dream, and Blue were confused to say the least. After their fight, Dream had turned goopy. He was in pain, coughing up goop similar to Ink's ink or the goop he was now covered in. He was scared. Some parts of him had turned semi-normal, and he didn't have the tentacles yet. Ink had tried to comfort them but had failed miserably. He couldn't find his vials anywhere and he was starting to get lightheaded and emotionless. He grabbed tightly onto the last remaining bits of emotions left within him. Blue was acting like some sort of caretaker for now to them, comforting them and offering them tacos. But he was different. Overprotective.... scary in a way. Nobody had noticed, and if they did, they didn't care. Ink was looking for his vials, a small amount of fear pulsing through his entire body. He was scared. He didn't WANT to end up like... his brother. His family. His friends. Like HIS empty Papyrus, emotionless Undyne, souless Toriel, all of them. Ink eventually gave up and sighed, eyes half closed. Honestly, nothing could go more wrong. He looked over at Dream, and when Dream stared back at him, he looked away immediately. In fear. He silently laughed at himself. Scared of his friends. Of course, with good reason... but still. He grabbed his brush and started caressing it's bristles. He just was waiting... for his emotions to drain. He could get new vials, but still.... something told him not to. His "gut" feeling had saved him many times, so he assumed there was a danger there and his subconscious was protecting him like always. He couldn't have been more wrong.
His thoughts were cut off by a coughing and screaming Dream. He screeched in agony, yelling at the top of his lungs. Blue and Ink raced over to their friend, eyes wide. Ink's eyelights were a dim yellow, pale and almost a grey-white. But both of their attention was focused on Dream, who was collapsed onto the floor, gagging. Suddenly, tentacles shot out of Dream's back, tearing through his shirt as the small skeleton screeched. Ink's eye's widened but overall he felt no sympathy for the poor golden monster. Ink's emotions were now gone. Blue was shaking and staring at Dream, eyes wide. Ink felt his eye twitch. "Muffins." he muttered. "It was THEIR doing, wasn't it? We ate the muffins and now we're like this. Dream's now like this. And I should have known that messy handwriting wasn't Outer's!" Blue looked up at him and Dream let out a pathetic, sad, whine. "What will happen to US then!?" gasped Blue. "I-I... I don't know. But without my vials, I'm.... ya know. It's already taking effect. You... I don't know, Blue. I don't know." Ink shook his head, and sat down.

Meanwhile with noot-noot,

Nootmare's POV

I had brought my gang and I to watch the aftermath after we had gotten bored. We had heard the fight with Ink and Dream. One thought crossed my mind during the fight "Does he hate me that much? To kill me?" I murmured in confusion and somewhat fear. Dream had been stronger than I thought. I shuddered and looked as Ink's vials poured out onto the floor. "INK!" whisper-shouted Error. I looked at Error to see the black-boned skeleton looking nervous. "Shit!" yelled Error. "I stole his extra vials! Shit shit shit shit SHIT!" he whispered. I looked to the others who looked back at me with equal confusion. Perhaps Error knew what was up. Dust pointed as he saw Blue come into view. Again, Error looked nervous. "I was fighting him when trying to destroy Underswap again! It had to be THIS Blue's Underswap of all swaps! He was a savage!" he gasped. Killer looked up. "There's literal DUST on his pants! And blood!" Dust cringed. "He looks weird. Can I have old Blue back? He was cute." "No. I'm sure it's just intense at first, but eventually this intensity will drain from they're systems." We looked back up into the window to see Ink, beaten and bloody. I cringed, imagining me instead of Ink. Error placed his boney hand onto the window, staring at Ink with wide eyes. I looked around for the sight of the pathetic creature, Dream, but I couldn't see him. Blue was now crouched near Ink, asking who had done it. Then a creature shockingly similar to me appeared behind him. Until Blue had exclaimed the name of the creature, it hadn't clicked yet. But then Blue let out the dreaded, "DREAM!?" My eyes widened. "Whelp, we should go..." muttered Cross. Horror nodded. "Good idea. Let them sort it out." I nodded and hopped into a portal Error had opened for us. I jumped into the portal, cringing at the shrieks of my brother.

<><><>Tem Skip<><><>
No POV
(also guys I got Doulingo to learn Spanish (because I have nothing better to do) and the bird is hArSh)

It had been what, three days?, four?, since the Stars had eaten the muffins. During that time, Dream had fully transitioned, and negative energy practically WAS him, and it filled the whole house. Blue hadn't been out of his room in days. None of the Stars had checked on AUs in a long while. But overall, Ink couldn't care less. He was playing with a pencil, unable to draw. His creativity was lost. Ink stabbed himself repeatedly with the mechanical pencil, unable to feel anything. He sighed, groaning as he rubbed his head with his led stained hand. Dream had cured up onto the couch, silent. They hadn't done ANYTHING. Ink was about to get up to do something, when he heard a door slam. He, curious in some way, walked up to the source of the noise. He looked and saw Blue's door open, and the front door as well. He looked into Blue's room only to have an energized Blue crash into him. Blue grumbled and got up, but he grinned when he saw Ink. Not going to lie here, but Ink thought it was creepy. An eerie smile. But he shrugged it off when Blue exclaimed. "INK! Get Dream! Nightmare and his gang are on a rampage! Twenty AUs were destroyed!" Ink's eyelights disappeared. He called Dream, who had come, having heard Blue. Blue explained the situation and Dream's eyes widened. "Nightmare.... he did this to us, didn't he? Well maybe we can finally get some revenge here." he growled darkly. Ink shrugged, not caring, but Blue was enthusiastic about it in some way. Ink took his paintbrush and opened a portal on the floor. The three had entered the portal and into Underfell, which was currently destroyed. Everyone was either hiding or dead. Luckily those we call the "mains", aka the Tori, Sans, Pap, Alphys, Undyne, Asgore, Frisk, Flowey, Mettaton, Chara (if they're alive), monster kid, and the other main characters of the AU, we safe. For now. Ink narrowed his eyes as he caught Error's glare. The black-boned skeleton's glare wavered though, and kept sneaking glances at Ink's chest, where his sash full of vials would be. Ink sighed. "It is my job to protect AUs. I am supposed to fight you." Ink's voice was monotone, and anyone in the world could hear his lack of emotion on the subject. Error was obviously unsettled by this, but he kept his voice clear as he sneered, "What are you going to do about it, inkblot?" but before attacking, he looked at Nightmare with worried eyes. Ink was emotionless. But he still wanted to protect the AUs? They all still did? Nightmare glanced back at Error. Their plan had failed. "Ow, you fucker!" gasped Error as Ink shot him with a bone in the shoulder. Error shot strings Ink's way, but the artist had dodged skillfully, eyes narrowed. Ink raised his paintbrush and shot paintballs at Error. The red ones. The ones that stuck to you like glue and BURNED. Error was too familiar with them. Error hissed and dodged, but one caught his scarf and burned a hole in it. Error hissed and turned around to Ink, summoning a black gaster blaster with error symbols surrounding it. Ink created a gaster blaster of his own and aimed it at Error's gaster blaster. "Surprised you still have that scarf. Why do you?" Ink's voice wasn't laced with any type of emotion. Error couldn't tell why he wanted to know, thanks to that, but he growled. "None of your buisness." "I thought you hated all my creations? Why keep this one?" "Shut up. I've had it since I was, what, five? I'm not giving up a scarf because you turned out to be an idiot." "Fine, whatever you say." as they finished their fight, the blasters had finished charging and fired, creating a large stream of light. Error aimed a bone attack at Ink's face. He hit his shoulder but otherwise missed. Ink showed no expression of pain. This confused Error, and Ink took it into advantage. He shot many, tiny bone attacks, and aimed them all around Error, giving him long, thin cuts along his entire body, some piercing into his bones. Error hissed in pain and summoned three gaster blasters and aimed at Ink.

Meanwhile, Nightmare had come face to face with Dream, eyes narrowed. They were now BOTH incredibly strong. Luckily, Dream shouldn't know how to control his tentacles- "OW!" hissed Nightmare. Dream stared at him, sneering. "You never payed attention, brother. Nice to know you never changed." Nightmare hissed and covered the gash with his hand before summoning a bone attack and aiming it at Dream's face. However, his brother caught the attack with one of his new limbs. Nightmare hissed. "How did you, how!? It took me weeks to learn-" "So it WAS you who did this?" glared Dream. Nightmare nodded. "Yep, I admit. And sadly, our plan isn't the best, but still." he shrugged, shooting a tentacle near Dream's arm. Dream hissed and summoned around a dozen bone attacks and aimed them all at Nightmare's chest. Nightmare growled as two of them hit, pain searing through his chest. Luckily none had damaged his soul. He looked over at Error, who had lost to Ink. Dream took Nightmare's distraction as an opportunity to pin Nightmare down and attack him brutally as Ink had done. Error was knocked out now, multiple gashes bleeding all over. Nightmare looked at Dream before kicking his younger brother off of him. Dream growled and rubbed his arm before continuing to fight Nightmare.

Killer, who had previously been helping Dust, saw Error and teleported to Ink, before attacking the emotionless artist with full force, eyes narrowed. Ink had dodged somewhat easily, to Killer's surprise. Killer summoned multiple gaster blasters, all of which fired at Ink except one that Killer had used to grab Error and ride away to safety on. Error was in critical condition, and Killer's eyes clouded with confusion as he thought about how SAVAGE Ink had been. "Those muffins were a bad idea..." he muttered. Error was barely breathing. He had to get him somewhere till the others either ran away or Nightmare called a retreat. Killer silently hoped either of them would happen, he just needed to get Error out of there. Killer glanced at Error. Killer had been like a mentor to Error when Error had first joined Nightmare's gang, and they were pretty close friends. He sighed, if anyone from Nightmare's gang died, he didn't know what he'd do. He shook his head. "Think positive." he muttered to himself. "I'm positive we're all going to die." sighed Killer. Nightmare had left Cross and Horror at the mansion to stay, so they were low on members. Killer was confused, though, how still three small star sanses could damage five bad sanses like this. He sighed, rubbing the shoulder wound he had gotten while helping Error.

Meanwhile, Dust and Blue were facing eachother, fighting. Blue had thrown many items at him, knives even, one of which had scratched his skull and created a few slits in his skull. Dust summoned many bone attacks and threw them all at Blue, but the petite skeleton had dodged them all. Blue summoned gaster blasters and surrounded Dust, but Dust was prepared for this. Dust summoned a circle of his own to counter all of Blue's attacks. While Dust was focused on those, Blue used the element of surprise and summoned a gaster blaster, incredibly huge in size, over Dust's head. Dust, unaware of this, flinched as he heard his ghostly brother warn him. "Above you, brother!" Just as it fired, Dust summoned bones to shield him. Blue aimed bone attacks at his sides, three of which had hit. Dust hissed and aimed many bones with sharp edges at the small Blue skeleton, sweating. Only one had hit Blue, and it had only damaged the small skeleton's shoulder pad. Dust looked over at Nightmare, panting. "We have to leave! Something happened!" Dust yelled to Nightmare, who was clearly tired of fighting Dream. Another bone attack hit Dust's leg. "What the actual FUCK, Blue?! You on STEROIDS or something?!" he hissed. Nightmare nodded and snapped, teleporting all of the Bad Sanses together to disappear in a portal.

They all fell onto the carpet of the mansion, collapsing and panting. "SHIT! What HAPPENED!?" gasped Horror. "Criss Cross, get the medical bag!" Cross nodded and grabbed the health kit, which contained a lot of healing supplies. Cross could also heal, but it wasn't too well so they had the first aid kit as well. "Where's Error?" asked Nightmare, eyes wide. Killer gasped. "He's almost DEAD!" his voice was raspier than usual, and he had clearly been crying. Everyone snapped their heads forward to see the black-boned skeleton in critical condition. "Horror! Get your boyfriend or something, he can heal!" Horror nodded, and instead of fighting at the fact they had called Lust his "boyfriend", and jumped into a portal made by Nightmare to find Lust. Horror had found Lust where he usually was, just outside his house. Horror grabbed onto Lust's hand, which made Lust cry out in fear until he realized who it was. "Sorry for doing that, but Error's basically dead and we need you." Horror grabbed Lust and jumped back into the still open portal and went back to the scene. Lust bit his lip. "What happened?" "Ink happened." said Nightmare, gaze unwavering as he stared at his friend's wounds. Lust started by removing the bones from Error, which caused the unconscious skeleton to move, which everyone sighed in relief at. Lust pressed his hands onto Error and started to heal the black boned skeleton.

"You should probably leave, I need to focus." said Lust. The others nodded and left, all hoping Error would be okay. All with guilt on their shoulders. And all thinking, "What the fuck did we do to the Star Sanses?!"

A/N: So yeah. This chapter SUCKS. I haven't thought of this fanfic in a long while, so er sorry for the wait!

Anyways, give me ideas and stuff and tell me if you liked it, guys!

Thanks!

Also, I'm going to start one of these fanfics:

Nothing Left But Ruins (an fgod Errink fanfiction where Error is the most suicidal little bitch ever and the only ones with sense and don't want Error dead for doing his job is Geno, Fresh and Blue, until Error attempts suicide and everyone's like "oh we fucked up" and stuff)

Go Away... (an Afterdeath fanfic where Death has the big sad and Geno helps)

Remedies (a PJs Daycare AU fanfic thingy where the adult versions of some of the kids suddenly appear and stuff)

Kings and Queens (a multiship fanfiction where Reaper's tired of the unnessecary fighting and over-reaping due to the bad sanses, star sanses, etc fighting so he locks them in a cabin with no way to get out until they stop being jerks. Also he forced Fresh, Geno, himself, Fell and Classic to come so the others don't kill themselves or others.)

or

This is the Real Me (a multiship gay af pride month dedicated fanfiction about fighting homophobic people I guess)

All of which are Undertale fanfics.

Which one you want to see in the near future? If you want more than one, tell me! I just want to know which ones you guys want.

Also yes, I do curse a lot. Fight me.

Okay we're close to 3000 words rn so I'm trying to fill up space so I can get that 3000 word mark.

100 sans aus, 100 sans aus, look at one, then I'm done, 99 sans aus. 99 sans aus, 99 sans aus, look at one, then I'm done, 98 sans aus. 98 sans aus, 98 sans aus, look at one, then I'm done, 97 sans aus. 97 sans aus, 97 sans aus, look at one, then I'm done, 96 sans aus-

Hell yeah! 3000 words!

- Gecko out!