A/N SORRY! (also half chapter... I guess????)

I'm so sorry for not updating in forever!!! I've been really busy with art, other stories and family/personal stuff lately. I'll update tomorrow though, I promise!!

Also..... almost 500 reads?!?!?!?!

WTF

HOW

WHO BE TROLLIN ME

OH MY GAWD

I'm dyingggg

Thanks so much everyone who has read my story so far! I barely thought I'd even get one read qwq

Thank you all for getting me here!

Also because I haven't posted in a year here's a 600 word draft/unedited trashy thing of a chapter I was doing. Note: this is not official to the story as I'll probably change a lot of elements in this draft. It is an unfinished part of the next chapter I have yet to edit, finish, or even fully write. Sooo uhh yeah. Don't take it too seriously. I also wrote it at midnight so-

Anyways here's my trashy excuse of a draft:

"A/N: OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS AMAZING
SO LIKE
I HAD NO PLOT SO I CHOSE A PLOT TWIST GENERATOR AND I LAUGHED SO HARD AT ALL OF THESE PLOT TWISTS THEY GAVE ME ITS SO FUCKING AMAZING YES

https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/10co69op/25-twist-ideas-for-we-arent-star-sanses.html

JUST READ IT XD

No POV

Nightmare looked down at the ground, a look of pure grief and misery on his face. Everyone looked like that. Tears stained their faces and they've barely talked or interacted with each other. They either were crying or thinking. Never anything else. Well, Horror was stress eating a lot, something everyone knew he did whenever anxious. Nobody had touched Error's room yet. Something in them hoped it was just a horrible, cruel prank they could beat up Error about later. Nightmare would be thriving from the drastic amounts of negative energy if it weren't overwhelming even for him. His negative aura didn't help either. Killer looked down at his feet, wiping the tears from his eyes. Dust was a mess, crying in Error's bed usually with Horror or Cross, hugging a pillow. Speaking of Cross.... have you ever heard the term, "Surviving but not alive"? He was like that. He was existing, living, breathing, but not himself. Not alive. As if he was just an emotionless, dead inside creature. The mansion wasn't the same. And everyone subconsciously knew it would never be the same again. Then they heard a knock at the door. Everyone's attention was grabbed and they raised an attack, not bothering to wipe the tears from their eyes as Nightmare shakily answered the door. They all relaxed as they saw Geno, Fresh and Reaper. "Hey guys, I know you're probably busy but I wanted to know if you had found Err- oh my stars what happened to you?!" shouted Geno as Nightmare opened the door. Everyone grew silent. "W-Where's Error...?" Geno whispered shakily. Dust, who had come downstairs from Error's room, shook his head slowly, holding Error's scarf. Geno's eyes widened. "Y-You're joking.... he can't be..." Geno said. Fresh grabbed his shoulder and Geno turned around to see his brother crying.... but still carrying his smile, though it was an obvious fake and weak one. (I can't fucking write for shit-) Geno turned back around to see some of the Bad Guys crying or trying not to. Geno looked up and sat down as Dust handed him Error's jacket. Geno looked at it with wide eyes before burying his face in it, sobbing. Reaper had just watched the whole thing while Fresh tried to comfort Geno, trying not to sob. Reaper had been one of the Bad Sanses once, and Error had always been a good friend to him. Reaper looked at Nightmare with a pitiful glance. Even Reaper could do nothing. Reaper was a God of Death, yes, but the God of Death wasn't as powerful as the God of Destruction and was below him, therefore he could do nothing about the situation. (I made this up off the top of my head so we'd have plot and Reaper couldn't be our new Jesus and save Error.) Reaper looked at Geno before going and hugging the smol crying boi. Fresh had wiped his tears and turned to Nightmare with a deadly expression. "Who. Did. It?" he said, eyes narrowed. Nightmare growled, his tentacles tense. "The pathetic artist." he snapped. Geno and Fresh fell silent, tensing. "I-Ink?" said Geno, wide eyes begging for it to be a no. But Nightmare only chuckled darkly. It WAS Ink. Fresh and Geno exchanged a glance. "B-But WHY!?" Geno exclaimed. Nightmare scowled and shook his head. "If I knew I'd tell you. But right now our plan is to kill Ink. He deserves it." Geno and Fresh looked at each other again, eyes wide, but they didn't say anything as if they had no opinion on the matter. They clearly didn't want Ink to die but they wanted their brother to be avenged.

SORRY GOTTA GO-

- Gecko Out!
(Yes I cut off mid-writing not even a good ending I know I suck I'm sorry-)"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So uh yeah that was the draft for my story. I suck. Also, every reader of my story who comments here will get to be in a future chapter of my story for a surprise. So please comment here if you want to be in it and what your nickname/name that you want to be called in the chapter! Thank you all!