This is Another Chapter Yay :3333

Well ok here I guess:

No POV:

Nightmare cursed under his breath as he saw a tear stained Geno followed by a solemn-looking Fresh and Reaper. 

"So!?" Geno spat, tears welling up in his eyes as he snapped. Nightmare normally would have attacked Geno or something for being that rude, but he got why. Geno has already lost his Papyrus, something he'd never get over, and now Error, his closest sibling.

Nightmare looked behind to see Dust with tearful eyes at the mention of Error, the best friend he knew he'd never see again, and Horror trying to hug him.

Cross approached Geno carefully. "Geno... I.... we don't...." Wow. Even Cross didn't know what to say in this situation. Nightmare pulled Cross back and looked at Geno, Reaper and Fresh dully. 

"Come in.." he said. "I think we should all talk this out calmly." Geno looked like he was about to reject the offer, but Fresh and Reaper placed their hands on Geno's shoulder's and the wounded skeleboi calmed down. Nightmare looked at Geno with a mixture of sympathy and pity, knowing full well how he was feeling. Error was like a brother to him too.

Geno slowly nodded and Nightmare made space for them to sit on the couch, across from Dust and Horror. Killer looked at the group and went upstairs, probably to get something. Almost right after, Killer ran down, holding two of Error's prized puppets. The ones of Geno and Fresh. Killer handed them to Geno and Fresh wordlessly before sitting down next to Nightmare. Geno smiled a bit and pressed the toy close to his chest before looking over to Nightmare.

"So..." Geno's voice cracked as he spoke. 

Nightmare rubbed the back of his head. "We...don't know why. He was getting better, we saw.... it's...." he shook. "I don't know why." Nightmare flinched slightly as Killer rested his head on his tentacles, but he didn't tell Killer to get off. Nightmare smiled. Not a devilish, shit-eating grin, or a sadistic smirk... but a broken smile. The type you make while crying to assure someone you're fine.

"We've been broken too." Nightmare whispered. "I-I... I sometimes expect him to appear sometimes, saying it's a prank and we'll cry and be so mad but so happy... and half the time I expect him to yell at me when I go into his room... but it never happens...." he choked out, tears welling up in his eyes. "Dust's probably the worst... he and Error were best friends...." Nightmare groaned. "I have a headache now...."

Geno looked at Nightmare, with sad, wide eyes. Reaper whispered something to Geno and disappeared. Geno looked around for a second and sighed. "Reaper said he needed to do something." Geno sighed. "Can... Can I go in his room?" Geno asked.

Nightmare sighed. "Usually I'd say no... but I'm too tired to say no... go ahead, just don't trash the place." Geno nodded and went up the stairs to Error's room.

.
.
.
.
As Geno stepped foot into Error's room, he immediately smelled two scents: mint air freshener and weed. He knew the weed was probably Dust's, given Nightmare's vague description of the previous events.

Geno only noticed a minute later that Fresh had followed him, when said 90s skeleton surprised Geno by giving him a brotherly hug from behind. Geno didn't hesitate to melt into the hug, though. To be honest... he really needed it. When Fresh let go, Geno went right back to looking through Error's room.

He found the occasional pair of socks, knives, books, and failed puppets, but something very interesting was a book that seemed to have a magic lock on it. Geno, however, knew that he and Error, as siblings, had similar enough magic that Geno could unlock it. Fresh seemed to have the same idea as the lock was opened and Fresh's eye glowed.