Chapter Four: DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Before we begin, this chapter may be a bit short. I'm writing half of this at midnight so-

Yeah.

Warning: Cursing, uh violence, threats, self harm

No one's POV:

After Lust had worked on Error, the team had discovered he also had many wounds unrelated to the fight with Ink on his arms and legs. They seemed to have been done by his own strings, or a blade of some sort, which confused Nightmare and the gang. 

They eventually had agreed on the idea that A: Error hates himself, but then again everyone here hates themself so-, or B: he has had unknown fights with others. They all picked B as the answer they would believe.

Anyways, Error had gotten somewhat better and could now move around and stuff, but just couldn't fight or run or jump. But other than that he was okay. He had a cast around his arm and bandages surrounding his chest and stomach where Ink had stabbed. But he wasn't the only wounded one.

Nightmare had bandages around his waist and wrists, where he dislocated a few bones. This meant Nightmare resorted to using his tentacles instead.

Killer had a gash in his shoulder which was pretty deep. Cross and Nightmare had helped him with that. Killer used his other arm to do stuff for now.

Dust had a few gashes in his arms, all covered with bandages stained a light shade of red.

Everyone was injured and in pain. It sucked. Big time.

Nightmare entered passive form, his tentacles aching with tiredness. He looked at Error. "So, Glitch, you're okay right?" Error shrugged, wincing as he did so. "I guess."

Cross sighed. "You worried us all. Killer brought you here and saved your ass, thank him." Error nodded and thanked Killer before turning to Cross with a smirk. "Awehhh, you didn't need to worry for me, Crossy~" he teased. Cross huffed. "You'd worry too if I were dying!"

Error sighed. "You're right. Anyways, what're we here for, Noot-noot?" Nightmare sighed. "The Star Sanses. If they're even them anymore." Everyone's face became serious. Horror messed with the handle of his axe. "They're not themselves, from what I've heard." Muttered Horror. Dust laughed. "Understatement! I almost got beaten by the little blue freak! He's STRONG and honestly pretty terrifying."

Nightmare nodded. "We need to piece together what we know about them to create multiple theories and eliminate the least likely ones before coming to an assumption."

(Okay small note here: I'm listening to a playlist on yt rn while writing.. Erm.. I got an ad that said "are you drooling? Good." (it was a Reese's cups ad, nothing smexual or anything-) and instinctively, I kid you not, I shouted, "OH NO THEY'VE GOT ME-". I don't know what is wrong with me-)

"Okay, I guess. Well, I know this about Ink..." (also yes I'm ditching the glitches fite me-) muttered Error. "He needs his vials. Well, at least I thought he did. To create. He always said they were important to him but honestly he never really told me why. Either way, it's still important. But... he didn't have them. And he was stronger, but not in the good way. Ruthless, merciless, emotionles-" he cut himself off, stopping abruptly. "Anyways, he needs the vials, but he doesn't HAVE them with him."

Nightmare suspected there was something Error had kept from him about the vials but didn't push it. "Okay. Dream, to me.... well.. he didn't eat the apple so I have no idea how he could have become like that..." he muttered. "He called himself Shattered Dream...." he sighed. "Perhaps he got the largest of the HATE muffins. Speaking of which, I finally rewatched Glitchtale after four years and-" "YOU WERENT CAUGHT UP ON GLITCHTALE HOW COULD YOU THAT IS WHAT WE LITERALLY BASED THIS ENTIRE THING ON!" screeched Dust. "Yeah! Oh god that was stupid!" agreed Horror.

Nightmare growled but kept himself from strangling his friends due to their wounds. He facepalmed. "I KNOW. Apparently it didn't make her evil, just corrupt and more dangerous. Anyways.... Dust, Killer, you two fought Blue. Anything different?" Dust shuddered. "Basically he was incredibly possessive over his friends and stuff. Yandere, I guess." he laughed. "As if. Anyways he had knives." Killer nodded and Cross made a thumbs up. "I mean, it's better than any other weapon..." muttered Cross. Killer high-fived him. Nightmare made a mental note not to let them fight Blue any time soon in fear of a knife war.

Killer sighed. "He was FAST and SLICK. Very skilled, also. It's weird." he sighed. "I think I'm going to Fell's. We're decent friends and Fell and Classic know Blue and are friends. I'm not going to Classic though for fear of death." Shrugged Killer. Nightmare nodded. "K." he opened a portal to Underfell. "Get as much info as you can. If needed I can send you to Underswap. Blue isn't there, but Carrot might know about this as well." Killer nodded and jumped into the portal. "Bye, Mr. Noot-Noot~"

Nightmare rolled his eyes, and looked at Error. "If I'm not mistaken, your brothers, Geno and Fresh, were friends with Ink before you told them about how you two always hated each other and stuff?" Error nodded with a bit of hesitation. Nightmare nodded. "Good. You can open portals so erm go visit them. Say hello to Reaper, too! He should be with Geno." Error nodded. "I also know Blue too, from our time together in the anti-void." (No Errorberry here. Sorry Errorberry shippers! I respect you, but N O the ship shall not sail here.)

Nightmare nodded. "Okay. Just get your info about the Star Sanses. That should be good. I'll go myself to investigate with Cross and Horror. Error, also, can you bring Dust into Underfell with Killer? I forgot to, because I don't want Killer to go alone. We're already wounded A LOT, I'm not sure we need him dead." Error nodded and made two separate portals. One for him and one for Dust.

The only reason Error could go alone despite his incredibly wounded state is that he's brothers and friends with those he's visiting. He'd be safe.

Nightmare groaned as Error left. "Okay, Cross, Horror, we're going to investigate at the Star Sanses' base." Horror and Cross nodded. Horror and Cross weren't wounded at all since they missed the previous fight, and Nightmare was the strongest of all the Bad Sanses, which was why he chose himself, Cross and Horror to go visit their base. Horror grabbed his axe, and Cross seemed to be staring and listening to something, or someone that nobody could see. Nightmare opened the portal and reluctantly jumped inside, Cross and Horror following closely behind.

Meanwhile with the Twisted Star Sanses....

Ink looked up at Shattered. He sighed. "I need to find my vials..." he muttered under his breath. Shattered growled. "No. You're much better without them. Look at what we did! We did GOOD. An AU was saved and in this day alone we almost destroyed the enemies it has taken us years to fight. We're better off."

Blue grinned widely, a little insanely actually, and jumped up behind Shattered. "Yep! I'm feeling so much better like this! I can protect those I love, and n o b o d y w i l l g e t i n t h e w a y n o w . "

Shattered flinched a little at this, but nodded. "Exactly, Ink. Try to be more like Blue." Shattered snapped. Ink growled. "Nice try, bitch, but I'm sorry I CANT. If you're too blind to see, I can't feel anything." he snapped. Shattered shot a tentacle at Ink, piercing through this bones. Shattered pulled Ink up to his face. "What did you say?" he growled, eyes narrowed. Ink coughed. "N-nothing!" he said quickly. Shattered threw him on the ground. "That's what I thought. Now, we need a plan to kill those horrible 'Bad Sanses'." snapped Shattered.

Blue blinked. "Nightmare is impossible if he has his friends. If we get them out of the way first, then he should be much easier." "But HOW is what I'm asking." Shattered growled. Ink blinked. "What if we pick them off one by one, in an almost invisible way where they won't even notice?"

Blue rolled his eyes. "Of course, Nightmare is dumb, but dumb enough to literally not notice his teammates gone in front of his own eyes? As if." Blue snapped. Ink growled. "What if we-" he was cut off by a noise in the distance. Instinctively, Blue shot a gaster blaster at the sound. But there was nothing.

Ink blinked. "We'll talk another time. Right now, I think we should be careful." just as he said that, Blue knocked over a glass of water on Shattered, the water splashing off of the hard surface and onto Shattered's face. The goop on Shattered's face fizzled and it seemed to burn as Shattered let out a cry of pain. Blue gasped while Ink watched, mentally taking notes.

As the goop on Shattered's face fizzled away to nothing, the image of a crying Dream filled the room in place of Shattered's face. He looked in pain, terrified. Ink seemed to think: "Is this what Nightmare feels like under all that goop of his?" before looking at Blue, who seemed disturbed. Very quickly, however, the goop came back and it was Shattered's turn to yell and possibly beat Dream.

Ink looked behind him to see a knife out near a bush. Not one of Blue's. But Cross'. Ink looked behind him before writing a note on the knife. "Meet me in the original timeline." before sending it through a portal to Nightmare's mansion. He looked back at the fight with narrowed eyes.

Meanwhile with Crusty Dusty Dinosaur- Dust and Killer...

Killer had appeared in Underfell a few minutes before Dust did. Dust had falled onto Killer, breaking the target-souled skele's arm. Again. For the fifth time that week. Killer dusted off his pants before grabbing Dust's arm and dragging him to Fell's house. "Now remember, his brother hates us. We gotta be quiet." he knocked on the door only for it to be answered by Fell himself. "Fuck." muttered Dust. "Fuck indeed." agreed Killer, sighing. Dust grabbed Killer's shirt and teleported to Fell's room, where Fell jumped as he saw the two.

"OH MY GOD GUYS DONT DO THAT TO ME!" yelled Fell (btw I call UF Sans either Fell or Red. His brother, UF Pap is Edgy). He eventually sighed and sat down. "What the hell do ya want?" "Information. Basically Nightmare had the brilliant idea to recreate a Glitchtale scene despite not having watched the series in forever and now we may or may not have given HATE to the Star Shits and now we kindaaaaaa need you to tell us about Blue or else he'll be stuck in Yandere Simulator mode." said Dust. Killer punched him. "OW. What was that for!" "Nightmare said specifically NOT TO TELL HIM THAT!"

Fell facepalmed. "It's fine, guys. So basically Blue is hyper energetic, more so though when he has stronger emotions. It's weird. I also think he has some sort of OCD but I dunno. Anyways, with his training with his Alphys, aka the Undyne in his world but as an Alphys-" "WE KNOW." interrupted Killer. Dust and Fell glared at him before the edgy red skele continued. "He's skilled at fighting, so that might be what it is? He may be more so like a Papyrus but trust me, he's definitely as good as a Sans in battle." he shifted a little in his seat.

"So yeah... he's also a little possessive and over-protective. From what I know, HATE increases your bad traits, mainly violent or corrupted ones, such as being possessive, and lowers your good traits, which in this case I'm assuming would be guilt, mercy, and overall his morals." Fell explained. Dust nodded. "Thanks, Fell, for helping. I'm going to Underswap to tie Carrot to a chair until he gives us answers. Bye!" said Killer, waving as he grabbed Dust's hood and teleporting out of there.

With the CQ bois...

Error blinked. "Wow. This was easy." Geno and Fresh were together, talking on the couch. When they noticed another voice in the save screen, they looked over and grinned. "Hey broski!" shouted Fresh. "Come here! We were just chillin and talking about Geno's rad crush on Reaper bro!" Geno looked like he was about to kill Fresh.

Error laughed to himself. "Okay, 90s Trash. But this is important. So basically mah boss decided it was smart to infect the Star Sanses with HATE and stuff without rewatching Glitchtale. He said to gather info but I know pretty much what's going on. Ink needs vials. Stat."

Geno stared at him. "Shit. His vials are gone, and the HATE? He's pretty much a murder machine now." he sighed. Error nodded. "I know. He had the least amount of HATE though, so I'm hoping if I get him his vials back he should be decent enough."

Fresh grinned, showing off the gold tooth he had gained after Error had knocked the former one out. Brotherly love. You wouldn't understand."So you DO still care about him! Do you like him still then my radical broseph~" Fresh smirked.

Error then crashed, a yellow tint covering his face. Error had the biggest crush on Ink years ago, and never really forgot it even after all their fights. Fresh stared at Geno. "Come on, pay up." While Error was rebooting, Geno handed Fresh 20G. Error, after rebooting, questioned them about it.

Apparently they had bet on it. Wow. Such kind brothers.

Error sighed. "So yeah... Fresh, I was going to ask if you could help me gather the paint? Ink had told me where it is, but he forgot he even did so. I'm pretty sure he forgot we were even friends. Hell, he doesn't remember his own birthday! His memory sucks." Geno glared at him. "LANGUAGE!" shouted Geno. Error rolled his eyes. "And you, Glitch-Face, are going to make the sash. Here's my knitting supplies, have at it." Geno's eye socket widened. "YES SOMETHING TO DO THAT TAKES UP TIME THAT I KNOW HOW TO DO AND LIKE DOING!" he squealed. Error rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Here." he threw supplies at Geno. "Okay, Fresh, get every paint color that comes and put it in a vial. Tell me when you're done. I need to go back to Nightmare before he rips my skull off. Love ya, bros!" and with that he disappeared into a portal, and opened one for Fresh that's into Inktale, where Ink got his paint.

Back at the mansion....

At the mansion, Cross was yelling at Nightmare for supposedly throwing his knife at his head. Dust, Killer, and Error had returned at this point. Horror had noticed the knife had a piece of paper on it. A note. From Ink? It was in his cursive handwriting. It said to meet him in the OG timeline. The OG timeline was a place nobody was allowed to alter or fight in or destroy. It was clever to pick there. Horror looked up at his friends. Blinking, he shouted. "Stop fighting! Guys, I think we have a meeting to attend to."

A/N:

Whelp.... yeah.

I have a lot of things planned for this story since last night I was filled to the brim with ideas and topics to discuss. Sorry this is coming out TWO days late (I'm such a hypocrite omg-) it's because I had written this chapter twice before it removed itself TWICE so I lost motivation on July 1st and I was busy the 2nd due to family crap. Alsoooooo, in one day is the Fourth of July! I might not post on the Fourth of July since I won't be writing, I'll be exploding the sky with blasts of fireworks and shit, so uhmmmm I probably will post a half chapter. A mini chapter, I guess.

Anyways guys: Tell me what you think is up with Ink! Is he on the Evil Star Sanses side, or is he going to fight against his friends?! How would he, if he's corrupted with HATE? Is there someone else pulling the strings? Or is there another force Ink is familiar with that's helping him stay sane? Will Error's plan to bring him back work? Or will something tragic happen when he tries?

Sorry I'm having so much fun with my plans lmao-

okay whelp goodbyeeeeeeeee~

Okay also I figured out a while ago that there is no name for a group of geckos (like howzebra groups are called herds or wolf groups are called packs, etc.) so uhmmm I'm making one:

GECKIES

A GECKIE OF GECKOS

YES

Bye!

- Gecko out!