Chapter Whatever

HELLO YES I AM ALIVEEE! I'm going to try and spout out as many chapters as humanly possible right now, because once I do this, I have to wait a week to post again.

Also, someone (i forgot who, I'll try and find out who soon-) (edit: found out who, it's IloveDreamtale) commented on one of my chapters suggesting a multiship.

And, btw, I frickin love multiships. I love the ErrorxDustxHorrorxKillerxCrossxNightmare Bad Guys Ship, I love the Inkdreamblue ship, I love the Classiccherryberry ship, I love the KillerxHorrorxDust ship. I love them SO FRICKIN' MUCH. But, I tried and I already have a set ship for everyone, so I can't really put it into the story.

But, because of this idea, I decided... "Hhhhh, ok fine I'll start another fanfiction yay" that shall feature the Bad Snases Poly, the InkDreamBlue ship, and some Momma CQ Drama, and some adorable fluffy Error and Ink bestfriendship. Because I can. So... I finally decided:

Schedule
Once a week: two chapters of WATSS, one chapter of that random new book I'll make, and one chapter of the Depressed Dream Book, and possibly a chapter for my Remedies Book since I saw that a few people are starting to like it. Also... last thing before the chapter starts: THANK YOU SO MUCH to EVERYONE who has read my book so far! We've surpassed 1.5k reads, which I, never in a BILLION YEARS, thought I would get! It sounds traditional and stupid an' shit, but it's true. When I started I wanted to just share my weird skeleton fantasies with everyone for fun, and to be rebellious, but people, surprisingly, liked my writing. So thank you all so much! To celebrate this AMAZING GOAL, please comment

HERE

with an OC of your's information and I will incorporate them in a chapter on each of my books. Promise.

Anyways, let's get on with this. Now remember, I'll only update once a week, but when I do, it'll be chapters I've written across the entire week. Now let's start!

No POV:

Ink gripped the sides of the bed, gasping for air before cursing at his current state. He was injured, sick, and dying. Yet nobody helped him.

Though he couldn't feel angry, or anything for that matter, even if he tried. He could feel again, only pain, but he could still feel. Though for once he wished he couldn't. He groaned and turned his head to the window.

He had only just realized why what was happening was... happening.

Though, even if he'd told Dream or Blue what it was, nothing would change. He was sure of at least that. Ink turned his head to the side, groaning.

By some WONDERFUL streak of luck, his white pinpricks for eyes (slightly tinted the color that represented pain), landed on a photo he kept beside his bed, which was now cracked. It was of him, Error, Geno, and Fresh. Dream and Blue never went in his room, so over time he felt safe enough to place it on display for him to look back on.

He winced as he moved. He hoped the others weren't... too mad with him. Though he had just KNEW for a fact they were. But he could still hope, right? Right?

"Ink." came a cold voice. Ink, despite the horrible agony he was in, he stood straight and stumbled over to the door immediately, thanking whatever god there was he didn't puke on the way.

"Yes, Blue?" He said, standing straight, eyeing the tiny, yet terrifying Blueberry in front of him. Blue gave him a sideways glance.

"Shattered wants us to come, right now." he whispered.

Ink nodded, and walked along with Blue, trying his hardest not to stumble despite the agonizing pain he was feeling. When he reached their meeting room, aka what used to be the colorful living room (sometimes Ink now calls it the dying room, because that's all he wants to do in this room), he saw Shattered sitting at the table, looking... happy. Eerily happy.

He flinched as he sat down. Shattered grinned.

"Hello, Ink. Greetings, Blue." Shattered said, his... tentacles relaxing behind him. Ink nodded, and he and Blue said, "Greetings, Shattered."

Shattered tensed slightly. "So I was thinking... about my... 'brother'."

Shattered let out a wicked chuckle. He turned to Ink and grinned, "So... I was thinking. We killed the... glitch, yes?" Ink nodded. Shattered smiled.

"Well, they MUST be THIRSTY for revenge for said mentioned glitch. I was thinking, on how to lure them in. And I decided on live bait."

NM's POV:

I sighed as I left the meeting room. I had just been discussing with Cross and Killer what we should do to defend ourselves. Though I hated it, I had to admit that Shattered and his team were stronger than me. And I, for one, HATED IT.

But, seeing my two boyos cuddling on the couch, sleeping, made me feel slightly better. Horrordust for LIFE.

I grinned for a few seconds before returning to my usual scowl. I sighed and looked out the window.

Killer, smart as he is (despite being a huge weeb) had suggested to put a barrier, similar to the ones in the AUs, to prevent anyone to come in without permission or a magic entry from us.

I thought it was a good idea, so I agreed, though in order to do that, we'd all have to combine our magic to make sure it doesn't lock US out.

Cross had also suggested bringing help. We all knew, whether we'd admit it or not, that we needed help with this. The Stars had fallen and become too strong, filled only with hate and a dulled sense of pain.

Cross suggested bringing Epic, his best-friend-totally-not-boyfriend-or-anything-stop-teasing-NOW. Killer had suggested Outer, they were friends (funnily enough, Outer was also friends with Error, but Killer somehow never knew), and possibly Reaper.

Reaper was a force to be reckoned with, even though now he's finally able to touch others thanks to a gift from Life herself. And somehow, we had gotten to talking about Geno. And then Fresh.

We were all aware that Geno, Fresh and Error were siblings and friends to an extent. We thought about how they would tell them what happened to Error. We feared Geno's response. Geno.... was touchy on the subject of siblings. And there was no way to really explain who did it, since they all knew only one entity could kill Error.

Ink.

Error could be attacked by me for years on end, and Error would feel the pain and take the damage of all the attacks, and be wounded, yet he would still live, though in pain. Only Ink could fully end Error. And only Error could end Ink.

I scowled at the name, of anything to do with the twisted god. He didn't deserve his title.

Ink... Ink. The fucking bastard. I could barely stop myself from shouting at nothing in particular about every reason the creator was a horrible creature, yet I held myself back. I knew none of us needed yelling, we needed to be...somewhat "calm".

I sat down in a chair, closing my eyes, and fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When I woke, I could see Horror and Dust talking seeming to have a serious talk. I listened in, since nothing was really going on that sparked my interest at the moment.

"-I... I know, Horror. I'm sorry I did that." Dust sighed. Horror put his hand on Dust's shoulder. "It's okay, just... you scared me, you scared us all. Don't do it again. Error wouldn't have wanted you to do that again, neither do I. Okay?" Horror mumbled. Dust nodded. "Yeah... thanks." he smiled.

I smiled as I listened to their conversation. Only...

I heard a knock at the door, followed by the sound of yelling and a gaster blaster. Shit. Everyone in the room either woke up and raised their weapons or screamed. But oddly enough, the gaster blaster was taken back into the pocket of existence it came from, and the door was instead kicked down. Great. But I winced as I saw who came through. None other than Reaper, Geno and Fresh.

Geno scowled and stared at me, eyes narrowed. "REAPER JUST TOLD ME HE FUCKIN HARVESTED ERROR'S SOUL, AND I WOULD LIKE A GODDAMN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY I JUST LOST ANOTHER BROTHER AND TO WHY INK WOULD DO IT."

"Wellllllllllllllll shit." I cursed.

"Shit indeed." Cross agreed from behind me, wincing.

Sorry this chapter is short, it's very rushed but I felt I should give you a chapter since I've been inactive for so long. I hope you liked it! Sorry for the long hiatus. Bye y'all! Sorry the chapter (not including the A/N) is just over a thousand words. So it's a half-chapter, I guess. I kinda need ideas lol so be sure to suggest them!

- Gecko Out For A Midnight Snacc

Lol sorry this is so short I wanted to make something for yoo guys tho-