Chapter 1

In the living room of a White House sat a middle-aged woman with two young ladies . Few maids were busy cleaning the room.

The woman was wearing an expensive white Lace with some designs around the collar, her golden necklace and earrings all shinning, She had matching heels and full make up on her,The two ladies who sat down with her were putting on matching white tank tops, one of the ladies had a black bum short on while the other was wearing a long blue Jean trouser, Safinah was the one with bum short while the other lady's name was Sakinah, the woman seated with them was their Mum Mrs Ibrahim.

The maids who were working in the living room prayed quietly in thier hearts. "Mum the Woman is not bringing my shoes today" Safinah said looking so sad. "Oh come on Safinah you don't need to stress yourself on that, Mrs Gloria is our seller, she will surely bring them, maybe she's trying to get the best one for you" Her mum said trying to console her, Sakinah who was busy with her phone lifted her face up and said to a maid "I want a cup of coffee" Three maids quickly left what they are doing but Safinah called them back immediately "Hey Madams come back here, Move closer to me" .The three Maids moved closer to her slowly while the other maids quickly focused back on thier work "are you all fools, did she ask for three cups of coffee?"
"W... We wanted to get the coffee, we didn't know that we were all going at once, we just wanted to make sure she gets the coffee  immediately".
Sakinah threw her phone at one of them.
"Sakinah calm down my dear" Thier Mum said facing the Maids who looked scared,One of the maids quickly took Sakinah's phone from the floor,she gave it to her moving back quickly.
"Can you see my phone,You guys broke my phone,I promise you that you all are not going to receive your salaries for complete two months"
Ha! The maids shouted and almost immediately Safinah Stood up and slapped them."What do you mean Ha! Why are you all shouting Ha?"
"Safinah calm down, I have told you ladies to stop stressing yourselves because of these fools, just sit down Safinah" Thier Mum said smilling.
After awhile Safinah sat down while Sakinah was busy checking her broken phone.
" kneel down right there" without hesitating they quickly knelt down."You these stupid people, I know you want me to always feel bad, I know you want to ruin my day, besides you all decided to do this to me when Mohammad is at home, So that I can look bad right?

Mrs Ibrahim said stood up  and went closer to them, She grabbed one of them and slapped her so hard, while the other two stood up trying to run away from her.
" Where are you going? Come back here this instant" Sakinah shouted at the other two maids while Safinah glared at them saying "If Mohammad should wake up before both of you return here ehn! I promise to sack you both, come back here my friends!"

Their Mum was still busy beating up the other maid while Safinah and Sakinah were shouting at the other two maids to come for thier own share of beating....
————————————————————————

In a room painted white all through laid a guy sleeping on a King sized bed, He was rolling on the bed slowly,He was woken from his sleep due to the noise from the living room, He searched for his phone which he found beside his pillow, he dialed a number and hanged up the call after the first ring, He pulled his blanket to cover his face, finding it difficult to get up from his position , beside his bed was a small drawer with all kinds of drugs on top.

Suddenly a guy walked in putting on a blue suit, He walked in quietly and bent down closer to the guy on the bed.
Meet Mohammad the youngest billionaire in town,A CEO of four companies,One of the richest and most stylish guy on earth.

The guy who walked in the room was Abdul, Mohammad's Manager.
"Do you need anything sir" Abdul asked.
"What's going on outside"Mohammad asked, Still feeling lazy to get down from the bed.
"It's Madam and your sisters" He said.
"What are they up to again" Mohammad asked no one in particular with a low and weak Voice as he stood up to sit on the bed slowly.
He put on a white singlet, his curly hair in Afro haircut looking a bit messy , He had a fair complexion with naturally pink lips. Had dimples on his left side cheek, and a black beauty spot beside his right eyebrow.
Mohammad wasn't too tall and also not short. His height was moderate.

He rested his back on a pillow covering his legs  with the blanket. "I will go and talk to them Sir"Abdul said.
"No don't worry i will do that by myself" Mohammad told Abdul trying to get up from the bed while his Assistant tried to stop him .
"Sir the doctor said you need to rest, I will check what the commotion is all about Sir".
" Don't worry Abdul, My mum is there, they may not answer you, I'm ok, Try to call the doctor and tell him to be here in the next thirty minutes please"He walked out immediately. "Yes Sir!"
Abdul made a phone call immediately.

On Mohammad's way to the living room, A very huge guy walked up to him in black suit and black sunglasses, He bent down a bit to greet him.
Meet Jasper, Mohammad's Bodyguard. "Do you need anything Sir?" Jasper asked him out of concern after seeing his face looking so tired.
"No I just came down to talk to my mom"

Arriving at the living room, Mohammad saw his mum beating up a maid while Sakinah and Safinah were ordering the other two maids to get on thier knees.
"What's going on here? They turned around the moment they heard His Voice.
"This is not your business please go back to your room and look after your health" Said his Mum.
He was quiet for awhile then he said in a low tone "Mum I just came back from the hospital and I need a lot of rest, but I can't get that if you and your daughters keep behaving like this, how do you want me to release my stress, Just howw!... " he said Almost yelling but he stopped the moment he felt pain in his chest, He caught his breath for awhile and then he said. "Sakinah and Safinah I don't want to see both of you in this living room, I don't care where you guys are going to be, I just don't want to see you in this living room till the end of this week"
"What? You can do that to us!" Safinah lamented.
"But Moha why are you like this to your sisters? His mum asked.
"Mum I will be resting in this house till the end of this week before I get back to work, and I need a lot of rest and i can't take thier noises.  I'm going to be in this house till the end of the week and I don't want to hear a sound from them till I leave". He turned to leave but turned back to give them a last warning
"One more thing, I don't want both of you to touch any maid in this house again, Now to your rooms this instant!"
Without hesitating they both left angrily but not until Sakinah threw a pillow at a maid.

Mohammad stared at his mum who sat down on the chair watching TV ignoring him.
He was already tired so he decided to go back to his room but the moment he turned his mum called him back "Hey Mr Man,where is my money for this week? " He paused for a while then said "Abdul will transfer it to you" He walked away looking so tired with Jasper following him up to his room, his mum changed the channel while she made a phone call to a friend of hers....

Mohammad was resting his back on a pillow while his Doctor was checked him. Abdul and Jasper together with a nurse who came with the Doctor were standing in the room looking at them.
After the doctor was done, He looked at his patient and said "Mohammed, I told you to rest while you're taking your drugs, I don't see any improvement in you and believe me if you are on all the medications without proper rest then they are not going to work on you, so please anything that has to do with stress,try to avoid it for now and Just focus on your health. Even your BP has risen so high, I really didn't want you to come back home but you insisted and promised to take adequate rest at home, that was the only reason why I discharged you, Mohammad you need proper rest please.

Mohammad stared at the doctor for a while , then he said in a low tone "Doc I really am trying to rest, I really want to release my stress, I want to get better but how can I do that when I am experiencing a lot from my mum and sisters? if you were my shoes would you just sit and watch everything?...Believe me I really want to be better, but they're not giving me the rest of mind, I just can't help it. They are my family and I am responsible for all thier problems. I'm only 24 but what do i do when those I expect to be there for me happen to be the one adding to my problems?"

*******
Hello beautiful people.
It's me again. It's been eternity and I'm really so so sorry for going MIA. Can't believe it's been 15 whole months.💀💔
At first I thought of letting this book go but decided against that after I got a thousand reasons I shouldn't from a friend.😌
So I'll be editing the published parts of the book before I drop any updates.
I already have saved drafts so I should be able to drop updates at least every week for now but that'll be when I'm done with the edits insha Allah.
Thank youuuu for giving Badi'atu a chance (again) I promise I'll try my best not to disappoint. love y'all 🥺❤️
Vote, comment and share pleaseeee ❤️
A little emphasis on the 'share' part.😂