GOLD DIGGER

He broke the hug and stared at her while she was still lost in a trance. he smiled and said "I am not going to give you reasons why I kissed you, and I won't apologise too , I will let you know, but not now, can you hear me, Hello" Waving his hands at her face to bring her back to reality.
He glanced at the picture of her and her Fatima, then Smiled and grabbed the frame from the table "Your daughter is so cute, When am I meeting her?".
She was still lost staring at him as he smiled.
Abdul walked in and said "Boss the files are here"he dropped the frame and walked back to his seat, Victor followed him to his seat, The moment they sat down,she quickly ran out of the office while he just made a smirk, Abdul who was surprised said "Boss is everything ok" He asked " Abdul everything is ok, don't mind her, So are the tickets ready"he asked "Yes sir all ready, and I have informed your friends about it, so they asked me to tell you that you should both meet up at the airport tomorrow night" he replied "Ok that's good, all you have to do is to go back home right now, try to arrange my stuffs, and don't forget my drugs, and I want my Doctor to come to the office this evening, because am not coming to the office tomorrow, I must prepare for the trip, and when am gone, please make sure to look after the company and my PA" "S.... Sh.... She?" Abdul asked with surprise laced in his tone "Yeah she, look after her, and give me every detail about anything..." He said "Sure no problem sir, i will look after her"he replied while they both smiled "That reminds me, Jasper's birthday is next week right"
"Yes sir next week" .
"Uhmmm, I really don't know what to get Jasper but you remember the car I searched online, The white car I discussed with Chris" He asked "Yes I remember Sir"  He replied "I was the one who needed the car but I don't think I need it again, let's give it to Jasper as a birthday gift "he said smilling "Sir the car is 20.8 million"
"Yeah I know, am sure Chris will give us a discount, just go to Chris's shop to confirm it and get it for Jasper, He's worth it"
Abdul couldn't help but smile at his generosity.....

Badi'atu was at home with Mariyah, both of them sat in the living room discussing, Mariyah was stuffing popcorn and coke to herself while Badi'atu was just busy looking at her "Babe my Introduction is next week" Mariyah said "Oh am so happy for you, honestly I can't wait to see that day, am so happy for you girlfriend" she moved closer to hug her, after awhile they released each other from the hug "Thank you so much love, So gist me what's up with your Boss"
"See there is nothing yet, i just don't want to talk to him for now" Badi'atu replied
"But why are you like this, how can you be expecting him to apologize for kissing you, Common babe you are not a kid, it's just a kiss and besides he told you that he kissed you for some reason, who knows maybe he is in love with you".
"he can't be in love with me" Badi'atu said "Why would you even Say that"Mariyah asked "Because I and him can't be together, first of all his family, most especially his mum, she is just too scary"she said "Wait who the hell is his mum, is she going to marry her son, My friend just calm down, honestly you've already got this guy, I am a thousand percent sure that this guy is in love with you, honestly that is the only reason why he kissed you, I can't believe my friend was kissed by a billionaire, a young, handsome, cute billionaire, Common girl don't tell me you don't appreciate this guy's handsomeness, curly hair, nice body, dimples, cute lips, most especially that black dot beside his eyebrow, Gosh! I'm dying , honestly if I were you, I would faint for the first kiss, and the second kiss will surely bury me, Lady don't be scared of his mum, You have me, Believe me this guy is in love with you, just please don't ignore his proposal huh"Mariyah pleaded holding her hands "Look, you're just saying your own, what about my own feelings, what if I don't like him"
"I don't know why but for the first time, I don't believe you"she said smiling "What, You are so unbelievable" She stood up and rolled eyes while Mariyah laughed at her ....

The next day, Badi'atu was in the office working, She was surprised when she didn't see Muhammad in the office yet,Abdul came in to dropped a file on table, as he was about to leave the office,she called out to him  "I'm sorry to disturb you, please uhm... The Boss is not yet at work, hope there is no problem" She asked squeezing her fingers "Of course not, he only went to Paris with his friends to celebrate a friend's birthday"he replied smiling "Oh I see, Thank you Sir" She said "You are welcome" He replied and left the office