THE FIRST REAL ONE.

The next morning Badi'atu woke up with a headache, she tried to open her eyes but immediately closed them because of the impact of the sunlight coming from the open window. A light knock came from the door "Yes come in."

Muhammad walked in with a cup of coffee in his hand and placed it beside her "Good morning" He smiled . It was then she realized that she was not even in her room.

Badi'atu looked around the room, it must be Muhammad's room, she thought. "Why am I not in my room and why are you bringing me this? " She said signalling to the coffee on the nightstand.
He sat next to her "Seems like you don't remember what happened last night do you now?."
"What are you talking about?" She asked as everything started coming back to her slowly as though it was a dream. How she told him everything about her past in a drunken state. She also remembered when he helped her to the room. Her eyes widened and she immediately covered her face with the duvet.

"I can see you now remember" He said "Yeah I do, I'm really sorry to have bothered you yesterday, I didn't mean to." She apologized.
"It's nothing really, you needed to let it all out and I'm glad you we're comfortable with me have told me everything, even though you were drunk." He smiled at her.

Seeing that she had no intention of speaking he continued "You see at first I always thought no soul on earth could be in the state I'm in...but yesterday I realised that you are emotionally more hurt than I am. I don't know why, but I was surprised to see you in tears yesterday and I couldn't help but cry with you" He said.
"You cried?" She asked with a light chuckle She never thought someone like Muhammad could cry, she couldn't even imagine that.
"Yes I did, I couldn't get a hold myself when you started crying. I always thought you were beautiful when you smiled but you looked even cute when you were crying yesterday, I just wish you would cry everyday" He said smiling.
"Oh so you want me to keep crying everyday, how selfish." She teased.
"No I was just joking. Try taking the coffee before it gets cold, should i order food or wait for you to get ready so we can eat out?" He asked .
"Let's since we are leaving tomorrow, let's explore the city once again" She sounded excited.
————————————————————————

     Muhammad received a call at the restaurant and excused himself asking Badi'atu to wait for him.
She was mindlessly picking on her food when a white guy approached and sat next to her. She moved away from him and looked around to see if Muhammad was close by but didn't spot him. The white guy tried to move closer to her when they heard Muhammad's voice "back off dude" He spoke through gritted teeth.
"And Who the hell are you?!" The guy asked eying him.
"I'm her boyfriend" Muhammad replied. Her eyes almost popped out at his statement.

The guy stood up "Oh really?"
Muhammad moved closer to his face "Seems like you don't know me." He said.
"And who the hell are you?!"
Muhammad took out his card and brought it directly to the guy's face. Seeing the word Glamour on it, the guy apologized to the both of them and left immediately.
He watched the white guy until he was out of sight.He apologized to Badi'atu on behalf of the guy.

A while later, a man clad in black suit walked towards their table. Immediately Muhammad saw him, he stood up and they shook hands. He handed Muhammad a file and looked down at Badi'atu, giving her a small smile and introducing himself.

"Is she your woman?"
"Huh?! Yes" Muhammad replied so casually. Badi'atu looked at him with a confused expression. What's wrong with this guy? she thought.

After the man left Muhammad looked at her trying to hide his smile.
"Is there a problem? you look like you are about to explode "He said drinking from his cup.
"Your girlfriend?" She asked
"Yes my girlfriend. what's wrong with that? " He said like it was the most normal thing in the world.
"Don't you know I am just your personal assistant?" She asked
"You said we are not here for business" He wanted to laugh at her but he knew better.
"That's not a reason for you to be introducing me to people as your girlfriend, you could have just said I'm your friend." She explained.
"Why are you making it seem like a big deal? " He asked looking directly into her eyes.
"Uhm... I don't know but you're just not supposed to do that so stop it".
"If you say so"...
   She honestly didn't know why she was making a big deal out of it. Maybe because he's my boss? Yeah that should be it. I'm going with that for now, she thought.

     After some discussions, they left the restaurant and decided to go to the park before they went back to the hotel.
When they got to the park, they found a swing bench directly under one of the street lamps and sat there, the sound of the swing creating a rhythm.

"I don't want to go home, I really don't want to, I wish I could stay here forever. with the little time I've spent here, I've forgotten most of my problems. I really don't want to go back home." Muhammad said.
"Don't worry, everything will be alright. I can imagine what you are passing through, but you can't stay here forever. You shouldn't hide like a coward. Make use of all the good memories here to overcome everything when you get back home. Just don't loose your focus, I'm sure everything will turn out well. Your Mum and sisters will realise your importance in their lives one day, always pray for them and don't ever lo..." He didn't let her finish her little speech when he draped his arms over her shoulders and hugged her tight.
She was still for awhile and didn't know whether to hug him back or not, but she realized he really needed it at the moment so she hugged him back.

Back at the hotel they both sat down eating their dinner "I'm done eating, I'm full." Muhammad said pushing his plate away.
" but you only had a few spoons." She pointed out.
" I know but that's enough."
"You are on medication, you need to eat else they won't work."
"I've eaten something at least, it'll be fine. " Badi'atu wasn't having any of that.
"No, and besides you didn't eat any of your steak. Or do you want something different?" She asked getting up.

"Common I'm really okay, I've had enough and I don't think I can eat any more."
"Not when I'm here no!"
"I'm not eating anything." Badi'atu jumped at Muhammad's voice. She didn't realised that he had been standing beside her. When she turned to face him, their faces were just a few inches away and she almost lost her balance.
She wanted to say something but the words were caught in her throat. Seeing the look in her eyes Muhammad moved closer and pressed his lips to hers. His mouth was hard on hers, unyielding, then he put both arms around her and pulled her against him before his lips softened. She could feel the rapid beat of his heart. She wounded one hand into his hair and put the other around his neck because she didn't trust her legs. His hair curled around her fingers, soft and silky. Her heart was hammering, and there was a rushing sound in her ears, like beating wings.

"That was my first kiss" Muhammad said after pulling away.
He brought his head close and rested his forehead on hers. Badi'atu's silky hair fell around his face, soft against his cheeks. Both their chests rose and fell as Badi'atu caught a deep breath.

"Felt like the first real one for me too."