BADI'ATU.

In a two bedroom apartment, A lady walked to the living room, she had a white fitted gown on. Her white bag with a touch of blue hanging from her shoulder as she put her black heels on,Her hair was tied in a ponytail, her single golden necklace and earrings perfectly sitting on her, she had three earring piercings on each ear, She had a fair complexion and was moderate in height, her eye colour was naturally blue.Lovely figure and a well structured Lady, She was an epitome of beauty.

Meet Badi'atu, a 28 years old lady looking so young one would think she was only 20 years old.
She walked into the living room with her bag and some files in her hand, she placed her bag on the table checking if all her stuff were in the there.
A young lady came out holding a two years old girl who had school uniform on.The young lady (Veronica) was Badia'atu's Househelp and the baby girl (Fatima) was Badi'atu's daughter.
Veronica dropped Fatima down next to her mum and went in to get her school bag and lunchbox.
Badi'atu checked her daughter, engaging her in some discussions "Mummy is going to miss you baby" She said and pecked her cheek. "make sure you be a good girl and always listen to your teachers in school, Will you listen to Mummy? "  She asked while Fatima said " Yes mummy" in a cute way which made Badi'atu  kiss her again on the cheek. "pray for Mummy on her Interview, Wish me good luck" Fatima smiled and said "I love mummy" "Awnnn, I love you too baby", Her mum replied hugging her so warmly.
Veronica arrived with the bag and carried Fatima then they all went out of the living room with Fatima reciting her prayers as usual....
————————————————————————

MUHAMMAD's COMPANY.

He sat in his office busy with some files when a knock came from the door. Abdul walked in with Muhammad's phone in his hands. "Zainab wants to speak to you sir"
Muhammad looked at him and said "Tell her I'm Busy" Without hesitating Abdul Placed the phone on his ear and said "Oga is busy right now please, He will talk to you later" He hanged up almost immediately.
"Boss the new PA is outside, can I tell her to come in now or I should ask her to wait until you're done?"
"Let her in after thirty minutes, I should be done with this by then" Muhammad replied
Abdul went out to inform the new PA.

After about thirty minutes, there was another knock on the door,Abdul walked in with Badi'atu.
Muhammad glanced at them but only saw Abdul since Badi'atu was behind him.
He only heard the sounds her heels made as Abdul led her into the office. Muhammad looked at them and for a few seconds got lost staring which was a bit too obvious while Badi'atu began to get scared thinking something was wrong with her dressing , Abdul had to tap Muhammad lightly, bringing him back to reality "I.... I'm...really sorry about that please, You can have your seat".
Badi'atu smiled. "Thank you so much sir" She sat on the seat opposite him while Abdul excused them.

Muhammad was still trying to find his voice but he was losing focus because she kept smiling and the more She smiled at him,the more he was distracted . "I... Y.... You are Miss Badi'atu? "
"Yes sir Mrs Badi'atu" she replied quickly.
"I went through your credentials and it says here that you're single" He said.
" Actually I'm a single mother, And my status is somehow complex ,I'm sorry but I'd rather not share any of that Sir."
"No it's Ok, that's no problem. I'm okay with everything I've read about you and I'm glad to tell you that you can begin work with us next week Monday.
"Oh my God! Really!"She lamented sounding a bit too excited. "Oh I'm so sorry" she said trying to control her happiness.
Muhammad couldn't help but to smile at her while she smiled back.

After few discussions she Left his office while Abdul walked in, He was surprised to find Muhammad smilling at himself "Boss Safinah called me just now, She wants me to transfer two million na...
"Tell her No" Muhammad cut in and Abdul nodded . "Yes sir" He walked out of the office while Muhammad continued his work...

About an hour later, Safinah barged into the office with Abdul trying to stop her. Muhammad raised his head resting his back on the chair then stared at her and said "Where are your manners?"
"Moha!" She yelled his name... "I said where are your manners". "I'm sorry" She quickly apologized and Muhammad asked her to go back outside and come in properly. "What?" She shouted. "stop shouting in my office, I will call Jasper to bundle yo..." Before he finished his statement Safinah walked out of his office angrily, She shut the door and later knocked on it, then she walked in and said "Why would you stop Abdul from transferring me the money? " "Mr!" Muhammad corrected. She took a breath and said "Why was Mr Abdul stopped from transferring me the money?"
"Because I didn't what him to"  He replied. "But  why?" She asked.
"Because I just sent both you and Sakinah money last two weeks and you have to wait for another two weeks before I ask him to transfer you your money" He replied.
"But I already used mine for a friend's birthday party" She said
"Of course you won't come here and tell me that you spent five million naira on a friend's birthday party" He replied "It's my best friend's party why are you doing this to me Moha?" "Because you don't know how to manage money , Look Safinah I'm really busy right now, and you are disturbing me and my health right now, Can you please get out of my office because I'm not going to transfer any money to you until the next two weeks, If you can't wait till then, That's your problem. Abdul if she doesn't leave quietly just call on Jasper's attention to bundle her out ."
"Yes Sir!" Abdul replied immediately.
"I hate you" She said and walked out of his office angrily slamming the door so hard.

The moment she left, Muhammad brought out his drugs and took a pill while Abdul quickly poured him some water to drink, he stood up from the chair forcing himself to walk up to the three seaters in the office. He removed his suit and and laid down on the chair.
Abdul only stared at him with pity and sat on the couch waiting for Him while he took a nap.

After about half an hour, Muhammad woke up, He stood up and walked up to his chair while Abdul quickly stood up asking how he was feeling . "I'm better now thanks".
" Please tell Jasper to go home and get me some of my clothes, I'm sleeping in my flat for two days, i need to rest and also tell him that I can't wait till 6, I'm leaving here by 4pm. I need to rest, and also tell the secretary to bring in the files for me to sign before I leave". He finished with a sigh.
"Ok sir I will do that right away, But why don't you try to eat something , you only took a cup of coffee this morning, besides you are under medication".
"Don't worry I'm not hungry" Muhammad replied.
"Just think about your health, I can get the food for you if you'd like"
Muhammad stared at him for awhile then he said "Alright no problem, You can get it"
"I will go and get it right now " Abdul said while Muhammad just Smiled.

The moment Abdul walked out of the office, Muhammad took another pill and took with a cup of water....

*******
Vote, comment and share please. Love y'all.❤️