BLESSED HANDS.

Late at night Badi'atu lay on her bed rolling from side to side unable to sleep thinking if she made the right decision, after awhile she forced herself to sleep.

     The next day Badi'atu was ready to leave. She had on a Jean trouser, a black hoodie and a pair slipper, Maria came early as she was to stay with Fatima and her househelp till she gets back. Badi'atu carried her daughter up pecked her and after awhile she gave her back to Victoria, she hugged Maria and dragged her luggage outside.
      She met Jasper in the car waiting for her, he came out of the car and helped her drop the luggage in the boot, she entered the car and waited and soon enough they drove away.

         Getting to the airport, they met Abdul and Muhammad sitting in a car waiting for them, Muhammad had on white all through, a White hoodie, white trousers paired with white sneakers. His sunglasses and his wrist watch on him, with his airpods dipped  into his ears.
          Jasper and Badi'atu came out of the car and they both walked up to them. Muhammad looked at her , "I told you not to bring anything along" Badi'atu smiled and said, "Actually sir,I prefer bringing my things along when traveling".
"Oh, it's okay Anyway, Uhmmm you both should take the cars back home, and Abdul make sure you visit the companies incase they need anything, and if my mum or sisters are giving you a tough time, just let me know, but I hope they don't create any problems before I come back" He got down from the car, Abdul brought out his small luggage and gave it to him and they bid them goodbye and left.

          Muhammad and Badi'atu were walking towards the departure terminal and he noticed that her luggage seemed too heavy for her to drag in, he tried to give her his small luggage and carry hers but she refused. He insisted and She later had to give it him and collect his.

        After boarding the plane which was  first class, an attendant walked up to them asking if they needed any anything, He shook his head and Badi'atu said "But sir I think you should eat something" He looked at her  "No I'm not hungry"  he said.
"you have to eat,Victor told me to make sure that you eat regularly" She said "Wait Victor told you that? " He asked "Not really, but I have seen him several times forcing you to eat, and since he is not here I think I should be responsible for that, please eat something sir, you need it" He stared into her eyes for awhile, he had no choice but to order something. She also gave out her orders to the Hostess.
           Not long after, they got served, Muhammad only took a few spoons and kept the food aside saying he was ok, but Badi'atu wasn't having any of that so she forced him to finish the food.
        When they were done eating, He put on his AirPods to listen to music while Badi'atu watched a movie. Moments later she slept off and unknowingly, her head rested on his shoulder and she slept peacefully.
           Muhammad who wasn't expecting that looked surprised, and later smiled and said, "So after making me finish all that food you can sleep" She smiled as though she heard him "How can you be this cute? smiling while sleeping" ... "I wonder what kind of  hair cream you use,it smells nice...and I like it" He smiled and adjusted her head on his shoulder, he smiled and continued listening to his music...

     They finally arrived at their hotel room, it was a suite with two bedrooms, a living room and a dinnng area, It had a kitchenette with a fridge an electric cooker, microwave and other necessities in it. it wasn't a big kitchen, but 'twas convenient and manageable, There were some set of plates, cups and Cutleries in one of the cabinets.
      They both walked to one of the rooms, Badiatu's eyes scanned the room admiring it,his eyes fell on her, he smiled and asked if she liked the room.
"Of course I do sir, it's really beautiful" she said smiling.
"This will be your room then, and the other one will be mine " He said referring to the other room.
           "I'm sorry sir but I was just curious about something, when we arrived at the reception, they gave you the key to your room without asking for your name or anything, and I saw your name on the front door" he chuckled and said "You noticed every detail before coming in, but I guess you didn't check the name of the hotel did you?" She glanced at the sofa and saw the design encrypted on it "Glamour Hotel" was boldly written on it.
She opened her mouth wide in surprise "Sir,I.... I.... Is this yo.... Is this your hotel?! " She asked.
"this is my little Company" He replied smilling "Li.... Little?! " She asked.
"don't be like that. Let me head to my room so you can settle. you can also order anything if you're hungry, we have some African dishes here also".
"Oh really?" She asked "Yeah we do" He replied smilling.