THE SO-CALLED PA.

"Uhmmm, a....actually sir, t...this.. C.... Can you give me some time to think about it please?" Badi'atu replied while Muhammad smiled and was silent for a while then said "Is this your first time going on a trip with your boss?"  she nodded saying "Yes sir, it's my first time"
"Your first time? but this is not the first company you're working for, could it be that this is the first company that employed as a PA?"
"Yes sir"
"Oh I see, but I only want a companion. Are you scared of me or what?" He asked. "O.... Of course no, it's not that, I am not scared of you, just that I need to get my things ready " She quickly replied. "Actually you don't need to bring anything along, Just your handbag, That's all! "J.... Just my handbag?" She asked . "Yeah just your handbag, you will get everything you need over there, don't worry" He said. " I still need to think about it sir" She requested . "It's ok no problem, When you are ready let me know" He replied. "Ok thank you sir" She said with a smile as Muhammad scratched his eyes off her, Badi'atu went back to her seat...she was sweating regardless of the Air-conditioning in the office, the way she was fanning herself with her hand was quite funny, Muhammad couldn't help but to smile, but Badi'atu didn't see him...

Muhammad was on his way home with Abdul in the passenger seat and Jasper driving, Muhammad called out to Abdul " Please make the tickets two please, and after I'm back from this trip, prepare three tickets for Me,Jude and Mangal please, we will be traveling to Paris"  "Ok sir, but I thought you were the only one going" Abdul said. "Yeah I'm going with my PA, I told her this afternoon and she said She'll think about it" Muhammad replied. "But why don't you wait for  her reply before booking the tickets, what if she refuses to go with you?" Abdul asked while Muhammad smiled and said "Don't worry Abdul, she will go with me, I can sense that, she is going, don't worry just book the tickets and if she refuses, no problem" Muhammad said....

————————————————————————

Mariyah came to visit Badi'atu, they both sat in the living room discussing. "Wait don't tell me that you're not going for the trip" Mariyah said. "Honestly I don't feel like, besides I really don't know what's up with him today, he was looking at me in a wired way , I really don't know why but I'm a bit scared about the trip" Badi'atu said with a worried face "Honestly you are so funny, staring at you? How I wish I was the one he was staring at that way, babe wise up for goodness sake, what are you thinking? besides it's just a trip why are you getting scared, or do you think he is a pervert?" Mariyah asked "Of course no, he's not,I would have answered him in the afternoon but I mean when he was looking at me this afternoon,it was somehow wierd to me and also why am I the one to go with him, I mean why not Abdul or Jasper, atleast they have been working with him for a long time now, so why me that just started a week ago? Common Mariyah this is wierd" she ended "My friend there is nothing wierd in it, stop having bad thoughts, just go on your trip please, and if it's about Fatima, I'm sure sure Veronica will take care of her and if you're still not comfortable with that, then I can spend the three days with them till you come back, just stop being pessimistic and go on your trip, let's just hope that this trip is for good,no negative thoughts please"...

The next day in the office, Muhammad was seated on his seat staring at Badi'atu as usual, everytime she looked up at him,she always found him staring at her, after awhile she stood up and walked up to him slowly and said "Uhmm sir, I....I don't know if I should ask this but please sir why are you always staring at me that way please, I don't mean to be rude to my boss, but it seems like I'm finding it difficult to work when you stare at me that way please" Muhammad smiled and said "I was looking at you to tell me your reply on what I asked you, is there a problem about that?" He asked smilling "Oh sorry, I...I haven't thought about it yet but can you give me till tomorrow please?" Muhammad smiled and said "It's ok I will wait,you can go back to your work" Muhammad said while she walked back to her seat, after awhile she looked at him again but found him on his phone pressing it, she was a bit relieved,she continued working. After awhile she looked at him again and still saw him busy busy his phone,She smiled while she continued working on her laptop,suddenly Muhammad dropped his phone and looked at her for awhile,he smiled and resumed back to his work....

The next day Badi'atu was busy with work when Muhammad walked in following Abdul, they both walked up to Muhammad's seat, Badi'atu quickly stood up to greet Muhammad while he replied her sitting down. Abdul and Muhammad discussed for sometime before Abdul left the office. After he left,Muhammad started "Mrs Badi'atu" He called her in a quiet tone. "Yes sir?" She replied looking at him "You can prepare your things tonight, Jasper will pick you up tomorrow Morning, I will be waiting for you at the airport" He said.
she could only stare at him "Are you ok?" He asked. "Huh, yeah, b...but I didn't say I was tagging along " She said.
Muhammad smiled and said "I already know your answer and I'm sure you are going with me, Mrs Badi'atu" He said.
   Abdul walked in and said "Boss your mum is outs..." Before he could even finish his statement, Muhammad's mum barged in. Badi'atu quickly stood up from her seat out of fear as Muhammad's mum walked up to her and said "And who are you? "  staring at her while Muhammad looked so fraustrated on his seat "I said who are you?" she shouted at Badi'atu. she quickly replied "I'm...... I... I'm Badi'atu, Muhammad's PA" She replied out of fear. "PA? how can a woman like you be a PA? I hope it's just PA because if it's not, you will get it from me" she sparked
"Mum can you just stop this?" Muhammad said. "Keep shut young man I'm still talking to your so-called PA" She saw Badi'atu's picture with her daughter"Oh, so you are married" She asked. "N... Not yet ma" "Not yet? Oh I guess divorced" Muhammad's mum said "No ma, not divorced" Badi'atu said "Then you must have snatched someone's husband" .
Seeing Badi'atu's reaction Muhammad banged his table so hard and stood up from his seat "Mum can you just stop this? is this why you are here?" He asked and his mum made a devilish smile and walked up to him, "Stop stressing yourself young man, actually I'm in good mood today so I'm not going to shout at you, well I'm happy to tell you that Zainab's mum has agreed to our proposal again, whether you like it or not, your introduction date has been fixed and it will commence next week!".She blurted in a tone that could be described as commanding.
Muhammad was silent for awhile before he said"So you went back to beg that woman. Mum what is wrong with you? I said I don't love Zainab so why are you forcing me to do this, I'm not going to marry her, I promise you that" His mum laughed and said" This is already fixed and done, whether or not you like it , the introduction is next week" His mum said and walked out immediately and Victor followed her. Muhammad looked at Badi'atu who was also staring at him and said, "Please I'm sorry about that".
"No it's ok" She said smiling.
Muhammad paused and looked at her for awhile before he said "Will you go with me to the trip? " she smiled and said "It's ok, I'll go with you sir" .
*******
Hello people.
It's been a minute. Sorry for not updating earlier as I said I would. School has been hectic and all. I'm sorry again.
How're y'all doing?...we're all good yeah?
It's a good day isn't it?...I mean who doesn't love Mondays?💀🙂💔
Love y'all.❤️