FIRST DAY AT WORK.

Monday morning.

Badi'atu arrived at work and went to her table which was in Muhammad's office.she arranged her files and other necessary things on her table, she kept a frame of her and Fatima on the table gently.
She was about to sit when Muhammad walked in with Jasper and Abdul, Jasper dropped some files on the table and went out of the office immediately, Abdul greeted Badi'atu and she replied with a smile and faced Muhammad "Good morning Sir" she greeted with a smile.  Muhammad smiled and replied "Good morning Mrs Badi'atu, I want both you and Mr Abdul to take some files to my other companies, you are to submit those files to them and you will have to go get those same files from them tomorrow, the mangers there need the files,and they will call Abdul tomorrow morning when they're done with them,so you have to go get them and submit at my house, because I'm not coming to the office tomorrow and the next. I'll be traveling to the US, I don't know if you're getting me".
"Of course Sir" she replied with another smile. Muhamnad stared at her for a while which made her feel uncomfortable. She looked at Abdul while he looked at Muhammad wondering what was going on in his head.
After awhile Muhammad said "You and him have to go now and Abdul Make sure you come back in the Next three hours please".
"Ok sir" He replied, After awhile both Badi'atu and Abdul left in one of his cars...

   Muhammad was busy with work on his laptop when a call came in. He checked the caller ID and only picked on the third ring seeing that it was was his mum calling.

Muhammad:Hello.
MUM:I want you to come home tonight,we need to talk.
Muhammad:No mum I'll be busy at work.
MUM:You'll be busy at work? do I look like I Care, besides why won't you come home? You've not been picking my calls since yesterday, Muhammad why are you behaving like this?
Muhammad:What exactly do want from me Mum,What do you want me to do, I need some space to breathe,I'll be home when my health is stable but I don't think I can come home right now ,I am really busy at work,I will talk to you later mom.
MUM:You must not hang up this call because I'm still talking!
Muhammad: What's it again?
MUM:I need money
Muhammad: But maamaa I just asked Abdul to transfer you some money,why are you doing this to me?
MUM:I don't have time for all this please.I have an event to attend and I need money,tell your manager to transfer me a million.
Muhammad:one million naira?!
Mum:Is there a problem with that, Muhammad don't fraustrate me,just send me my money, that's all.

  He hanged up the call because of the pang he felt in his chest and almost immediately his mum's call came in again,he had no choice but to switch the phone off.

After awhile Jasper walked in and said "Boss Zainab is outside and she is causing a lot of chaos right now Sir"
"What's she doing?" He asked
"She is threatening to burst your tyres and break your mirrors" Jasper replied. "My car?" He asked. "Yes sir and she Is already gaining attention from the workers" Jasper replied.

Muhammad stood up and walked out of the office with Jasper.Zainab was sitting on one of Muhammad's cars holding a pair of her heels, ready to break mirrors,the guards were standing close to her trying to stop her while she threatened them not to touch her or else she will break the mirrors.
"Zainab get down from that car right now you are embarrassing me " She smirked and said "Oh so you can come out, after I have been trying to reach out to you for a week, you kept on ignoring my calls, I thought this might work, and gladly here you are".
Muhammad rubbed his hands on his curly hair with a look an his face that spelt frustration. He moved closer to her and dragged her down from the car to his office while Jasper followed them. Getting to his office he released her hand while Jasper Excused them closing the door.

"Zainab what the hell is wrong with you, why are you doing this?" She moved closer to him trying to touch his chest but he spanked her hand away and said "What exactly do you want?"
"Wait is it a crime for someone to visits his fiancee? " she asked smiling
"Excuse me what fiancée? who's your fiancée?Do I look like your fiancée? He asked . "Common Moha I missed you and that's why I'm here" .she sat on his sit and winked at him.
"Common Moha don't be like this, I know you miss me" He walked up to her with so much anger written all over his face "Listen Zainab, My mum wants you and I together, but I want you to know that you are not my type, the fact that our parents are friends dosen't mean that we will end up together, so listen to me carefully...I don't want to see you in my office ever again, you and I can't be together, So get up and leave my office this inst...."
Zainab moved closer to him and hugged him so tight, Putting her hands around his neck, and at the same time Badi'atu and Abdul walked in.
Muhammad broke the the hug immediately, moving away from her then said "Out of my office Zainab, Get out!
Abdul quickly moved closer to her and said "I'll see you out Zainab"
She stood up and said "Muhammad Listen to me very well, you are mine, It is either me or no one else" and walked out of the office. Badi'atu walked up to her seat slowly and dropped her bag sitting down quietly.
She looked up and found Abdul trying to calm Muhammad down, Muhammad walked up to his seat and took a pill then swallowed with a cup of water, then he removed his tie and jacket.  He rested his head on the table for awhile, Badi'atu couldn't help but keep staring at him.
Abdul walked up to Badi'atu and said "Please can you Excuse him for awhile?"
"Yes sure" She replied and dashed out of the office.
————————————————————————

Badi'atu was in her room checking out some files when a call from Mariyah came in. "Hi Mariyah"  "Hi girlfriend, what's up, How was your first day at work?" Mariyah asked.
She only rolled her eyes and said. "nothing special Mariyah just me feeling bad right now" "Feeling bad for what? Is there a problem" Mariyah  asked out of concern. "Not really,It's my boss" She said. "Your boss,what happened to him? "She asked. For a few seconds Badi'atu was silent. "Badi'atu are you there?  Hello!" "I'm here Mariyah" "Common Badi'atu tell me what happened,What's wrong with him?"Badi'atu flashed back to the way Muhammad held his head in so much pain and how he rested his head on the table after taking his medicine, she sighed and said "He loo....He.... "She paused
"He what? talk to me Badi'atu" Mariyah said, Badi'atu was silent before   she said. "He looked so pitiful"...

*******
Next chapter loading....
What're your thoughts on this chapter?!
Vote, comment and share pleaseeee.❤️