ⅰⅴ|T o g e t h e r

•・•✿•・•

       Bryson'body was leaning against the side of his car and his legs were crossed over the other while he was holding the phone in his right hand. He was waiting for Daisy's reply after he texted her a while ago about his sudden visits.

It seems like there wasn't any unusual activity in her place. He can see the lights in the living room because of the slight crack between the closed windows.

She's still awake.

After a minute or so, the curtain on the window beside the front door opened up and Daisy peeked around the corner, searching for something or someone until her eyes landed on him.

She waved her hands in his direction and just by that simple action makes all his uneasiness to vanished into thin air. Bryson waved back with an ear-to-ear smile on his face. He knows she can't probably see him well because of the distance and darkness, but he hopes she could somehow feel his longing and excitement to see her again.

Daisy closed the curtain and later on the front door opened. His phone dinged whilst he immediately checked it.

-Shorty☆
     Come over. It's cold outside.

He looked up to see her standing on her doorstep and sudden thoughts invaded his mind.

Someday, he'll be going back from work and she will be waiting for him at the same position she was at right now. They were like a happily married couple. He almost feels giddy like a middle schooler who got noticed by his crush. Pussy.

He immediately jogged toward her doorstep after locking his car. She was wearing a black and white stripe PJ paired with a loose shirt that was way too big for her. Her strawberry blonde hair was tied up in a messy bun that accentuated her small face.

Daisy's beauty was like those ladies in a classic renaissance painting.

In short, she is so breathtaking.

When he was close enough that their chests were almost touching, Bryson relinquished the moment and tried to control himself by chewing the inside of his cheek.

He looked down at her because of his massive height compared to her smaller one. Bryson wanted to embrace her so badly if only it was acceptable at the moment, but he doesn't want to scare her off especially because she was slowly warming up to him.

He doesn't want to lose his chance.

Daisy was smiling brightly while looking up through her thick and curled lashes that fanned her chestnut-coloured eyes.

Because of their proximity, he can smell her natural scent of lavender and vanilla. The beauty mark on the bottom right side of her pouty lip wasn't left unnoticed either. He knew his face screamed awe and adoration like some lovesick puppy but who the fuck cares.

"Hi," Bryson said breathlessly, trying to control the urge of reaching her body and embrace it.

She motioned her hands to the door, a silent invitation for him to come in. It makes him happy knowing that she trusted him enough to let him in inside her house. Even though she shouldn't trust anyone that easily considering the incident that she had experienced before.

Well, he wasn't like those fuckers anyway.

She must be feeling wary of anyone, especially if she was not familiar with them. . . Like him. But, right now he has a feeling that she doesn't really mind as long as it was him.