ⅴⅰⅰ|Bellis

•・•✿•・•

H E R

Over the past year Daisy had lived in Beaufort she had never met a guy so attractive. The very definition of tall, dark, and handsome. When her mother asked her to move somewhere far from their home, she oath to herself to stay low and avoid any attention, unwanted or not.

She was too busy looking over her shoulder every time she walked home from work, went on grocery shopping, or just enjoying the fresh air and view at the park, that she has never had a time for any romantic relationship.

So what does it makes difference now? Was it because the guy she met just a couple of days ago was nice to her?

Her disability didn't even bother him in the slightest, as if there is no invisible barrier that exists among them. It terrified her to let someone unveil her screened that once the only piece of clothing remained, they'll discover the nasty and scarred skin underneath. No one should look at it.

But, is it selfish of her to let at least one get a glimpse of it?

Daisy wanted to believe that someday, she could finally have a normal life, like those people she had seen on the street, wherein no bodyguards or chaperones that always there hiding and watching their every move or that they can live whatever they want and whoever they could be. She hopes to have that kind of life.

But, that wishful thought is still far away from her reach and every day it got farther and farther even more.

•・•✿•・•

Daisy keeps on glancing at her phone for any upcoming messages, she expects to receive from the only two people that are constantly checking up on her. Her mother and the guy that visits her every day. For the past couple of days, Bryson always came to the shop to hang out or sometimes run an errand of buying flower's seed for his mom, during lunchtime it never failed to bring her some food, always reminding her to eat well because Bryson liked to point out how small her body is. It's sweet and Daisy had never really anyone that cared for her that much asides from her mom.

She just finished arranging the last batch of order that needs to be delivered at the end of the day and she doesn't have anything to do with her free time anymore. Well, asides from cleaning but, the place is already spotless.

"What's the wrong bae? You keep on sighing," Her close friend, Megan asked beside her where she's wiping the counter with a rag but, stopped when she heard her released another long sigh.

"Nothing. I'm just bored that's all."

"Well, it seems nothing to me at all. Tell me. Is it because of your boyfriend?" Daisy was really glad she met Megan when she started coping with the way of life here as she became already attached to the beautiful brunette girl. Megan even went such a length of studying and learning the basic sign language just to communicate with her.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"He is your boyfriend, he's a boy and your friend so doesn't it make him your boyfriend, " Daisy can't help but smile because of her friend's humour.

Shaking her head, she peeked again on her phone on top of the counter.

"When that guy. . . what's his name again?"

"Bryson."

"Yes, Bryson. When he came here and asked about your whereabouts a week ago, I'd just assumed he was your boyfriend cos he didn't correct me when I said that you hadn't mentioned that you're dating someone—, " Megan trailed off while looking at her expectantly like she's waiting for some kind of reaction Daisy doesn't have an idea.