xxiv |Red

•・•✿•・•

    Changing the sheet of her mattress and pillowcase, Daisy hummed along with the melody coming from her music box that was a gift she received from her father during her tenth birthday. The title of the enchanting song was 'Una't-huling Pag-ibig' it means the first and last love.

Daisy loves it very much because the message behind it fascinates, and captivates her, she thought about how the lyrics represent and perfectly portrayed her relationship with Bryson— like how their journey has begun.

Everything about them was still the same up until this day, and even though it was only a few weeks since their relationship started, Daisy feels like, Bryson is the only first and last love she will ever have and someone that will always remain in her heart.

She smiled to herself after reminiscing the events that happened yesterday. Daisy enjoyed their shopping even though there were some unexpected incidents, but it didn't ruin her mood to revel in the company of her friends, and boyfriend. Thereafter doing her daily chores, Daisy remembers the plan she has with Annie today.

She decided to ready the materials she needed to create the chamomile tea as she promised to Annie. Daisy's going to their house for their long-overdue tea making. Yesterday, she bought some Chamomile loose tea or tea sachets at the mall, and a bottle of pure honey syrup for added sweetness.

There was no specific time as to when they'd be doing the promising activity but, since she already woke up early, Daisy thought it's better to prepare her things in advance and besides, Bryson will show up anytime now.

Tying her long and wavy hair in a messy bun, she gets the gardening gloves in her kitchen hutch— it clung into her hands like a second skin when she wore it.

Daisy wiggled her fingers as the feeling of the rubbery but, rough texture on her skin bothered her. Holding the scissor in her right hand, and a small basket on the other, she went outside to the backyard where most of her precious flowers planted.

The moment she set foot on the porch, the sweet and earthy fragrance from the different plants sailed over her nostrils and surged inside her body like a boat, drifting and gliding with so much tranquillity.

Her chaotic and choppy mind became at ease. It was really true that nature brings comfort and provides us with a sense of relief.

Daisy padded through the stony path toward her small greenhouse. The flowers at both sides of the way dance and sways along with the gentle brush of wind on every petal, it's like a fairy rejoicing and welcoming their Queen as it walked down the aisle to her throne made of sepals and foliage.

As the sunlight moved its direction and the yellow fluorescent lights that were radiating from it, bounced off on the glistening petals of the flowers with blotched droplets due to the rain yesterday night, Daisy stopped walking halfway through and seized the amazing exhibit with her eyes full of awe— it has a gentle glow by bathing in the sun's brilliance.

The memory from the day Bryson brought her to that secret paradise resurfaced as the view in front of her can compare to it but, far to compete— still, it brings her back to that moment when for the first time in her life, she felt truly free... even if it was just temporary.

When Daisy spotted the flower with white petals and a mustard-yellow center that looks like her name. She slowly headed toward it and knelt in front. A dozen of them were implanted in a pot and were arranged vertically on top of the customized wooden table.