xxiii |Dogface

•・•✿•・•

"So, are we just gonna wait here like an idiot or just bail them out, and eat our late lunch without them cause we're too gorgeous to be just standing here like those faceless and creepy mannequins," Megan complained about the third time since they walked out of the shop, and decided to wait for the two guys in front.

Daisy shook her head when she spaced out due to her clouded mind. The card in her back pocket is burning on her skin and like it weighs a ton all of a sudden.

It's really hard to distract her mind toward anything else, but Daisy doesn't want to let anyone know about her newfound way of stressing herself out, and made the surrounding people shoulder the burden on her back too so, she decided to just keep the strange card to herself and find out the meaning behind it on her own.

"I'm freaking starving. If they don't come out in that place in a few minutes, I'll terrorize their life until the day they'd die." Megan grumbled under her breath after checking the time on her phone. Daisy just stayed quiet beside her and kicked the tiled floor with her shoes to somewhat entertain herself.

They're just basically across from them, and could easily walk towards the shop with just a few steps but, after seeing that the inside was crowded and packed to the brim with mostly males specimen, Daisy pleaded to Megan and asked her friend for them to just stayed where they're currently posted.

It isn't like, she doesn't want to search and look for Bryson, and Sam but, Daisy feels conservative and unsettled being surrounded in an overpopulated confine space. She just focused her attention on her surroundings, overseeing every passerby with their family, friends, even pets.

Daisy only realized then how much time she had wasted being concealed inside her room, how much she had deprived for everything a person could do or make without so much of a fuss or limitations. She was like living under the rock all those times of her life.

Well, now she was glad that the way of her lifestyle is slowly changing its course because of the people that she met, and stayed with her. A new member was even added into her small but increasing family.

"Gosh. I can't believe they let us wait for them for like nine minutes now, going ten in just a few seconds. Bryson even made a scene, protesting like a rioter for not letting you go— as if you're going to a different planet or something, whatever. When in fact, he's enjoying his shopping spree as much as us with that— that fine piece of pure, and high-graded meat. Men and their bean brain." Megan once again complained, rolling her eyes whenever someone took a glance in their direction.

Daisy digs her phone out of her jeans pocket to text Bryson and asks their whereabouts before Megan could seriously murder someone— or them.

"Hm. . . Hi. Excuse me." She was busy typing on her phone even when she heard someone spook, Daisy heed no attention as she just wanted to text her boyfriend and finally end Megan's misery and boiling temper.

"Hi? I'm sorry for disturbing you." Daisy gasped and removed her eyes from the device when suddenly a hand grasped her wrist and she finally looked up at the person that was so persistent in bothering her.

A tall guy with blonde hair and a pair of bloodshot green eyes is standing in front just a few inches away. She tried to wiggle her wrist out from his hold, and took a few distances back but, the guy only tightened his hand.

Daisy doesn't want to appear rude or snob so, she just gave the guy a timid smile and tilted her head on the side. "I've been looking at you just across there." The guy, probably in his 20's pointed to the shop where Bryson and Sam were currently been.