Chapter 8 - Finishing touches

Michael's POV

5 am on the dot Sara was awake again, and I had no other choice but to wake up with her. I didn't even need to check the clock, as it hasn't been any different lately.

I grumbled at first, but when she looked at me with those big eyes I just held a sigh back. I bore the biggest sweet spot for this woman and she knew how to use it against me.

"Did I fall asleep early again?", she asked, her hands softly collecting the material of my shirt into a fist.

I hummed tiredly.

"I really need to check my iron levels", Sara sighed worried, then got up to kiss my cheek, nose and eyes. "Thank you for letting me sleep on you~"

My cheeks slightly burned at her loving tone. My heart was full and big like Jupiter. "You know I love it as well", I trailed my hand onto my wife's lower back and pushed her down onto me again, until our upper bodies melted together. "No need to thank me."

Sara nuzzled her head in between my head and shoulder, kissing my neck twice. Her fingers dipped in between the buttons of my shirt - and I caught her hand quickly. "Don't excite me."

"I was doing no such thing", she batted her long eyelashes innocently at me, her big eyes shining along. A slight pout formed onto her full lips. Her other hand trailed along my upper thigh. "I was merely touching you."

"Bad girl you", I mumbled, pressing my lips against hers. The way I yearned for her day and night with my whole body and soul was indescribable, and whenever she wanted me too, I was all for it. Sara eagerly responded with a smile, and soon the kisses got longer. Sara hummed, led her tongue into my mouth.

This girl, I thought, having to smile. I placed my hand onto her hip.

Sara had other plans. She took my hand, parted our lips, gave me a smile with reddened cheeks, and led my hand to her breast. "Here", she whispered in need. "Touch me here."

Her other hand went to my bulge and massaged it, softly, yet surely, up and down. She squeezed it and I breathed in sharply.

I squeezed her breast and a soft gasp escaped my wife's lips.

"Devil you", I flipped her around, got up to which she whimpered in disapproval, went to lock the door and turned around again. My wife was getting rid of her shirt, knowing what would follow.

I held the sight of her firmly with my eyes, getting rid of my shirt as well. A tanned upper body was revealed to me, followed my plump breasts in an olive green bra. Soft lines traced down her stomach, a product of the training we did together.

"Come here", Sara whispered, her hands reaching out for my pants. "Let me help you."

Gladly, I thought. I watched her get rid of the belt quickly, yank down my pants and stop at my underwear. She rubbed my erection while holding my eyes, her lips softly parting as she teased me. "What do you want me to do?"

"Dirty talk is my repertoire, chou ", I reminded her, cupping her face. "I want you to suck my cock and choke on it."

"What if I don't want that?", Sara played with the band of my boxers, a bored expression on her face. "What if I just want to jack you off? What if I don't want to please you at all?"

"Just you wait until I pound that dick into you until you forget how to speak missy", I growled, yanking my wife's head back which caused her to moan elongated. "I'll fuck that behavior out of you, just you wait."