chapter 9 - swim

Mattia stayed silent.

A feeling of regret started to build up in me.

"ok maybe I was moving a little too fa-" I said before getting cut off by mattia pressing his lips on mine.

His hand made it's way to the back of my neck, holding me in place.
His tongue wiped across my bottom lip, asking me for entrance which I allowed. He lightly bit my lip before pulling away.

"Let's swim"

"You broke our moment for this?" I joked, making sure I add the right amount of sarcasm to my words.

"Well..yeah" mattia replied, kissing my cheek and removing his shirt and his trousers.

I just stared at his body.
He doesnt really have abs but god...I loved his body.

I snapped out of my thoughts when mattia said "stop staring and come in".

I blushed a bit and removed my clothes except for my undies.

I entered the lake.
Suddenly I couldnt see mattia anymore...wtf...where was he? I started panicking...

"Mattia?" I started yelling out if fear until I got pulled under the water by something.

"Omg u scared the hell out of me" I breath out rolling my eyes at mattia.

"Did I?" He smirked.

"Its not funny at all" I tell him, adding a pinch of annoyance.

He chuckles at me before placing his hand on my lower back under the water and pulling me towards him, i squeal at the sudden movement. I guess I wasnt close enough for mattia so he pulled me closer before lowering his head towards me, making our lips touch lightly.

"Kiss me" mattia whispered against my neck.

Who was I to say no? I chuckled lightly against his lips before plugging them with mine. This one was shorter than the other kiss but it wasnt less enjoyable.

My eyes widen with realisation after we pull away.

"We are NOT going to tell the group about us kissing" I warn mattia making him frown.

"Why not?" He asks calmly.

"They are going to freak out and ask questions" I explained rolling my eyes at the thought.

"What if they ask us if we are dating?" Mattia asked.

"I dont know...are we? I mean... we aren't dating. Not until you ask at least" I mutter the last part to myself

"Ok we should get dressed, its getting cold" mattia said.

W

e came out of the lake and wore our clothes.

It was getting dark so mattia dropped me off and walked back to his house.